Why doesn't someone come up with a currency with an actually respectable and non-programmer name?

Why doesn't someone come up with a currency with an actually respectable and non-programmer name?

Dollar, pound, euro, whatever, all sound way better than fucking Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA, or whatever other nerdy-ass normie repellent name they give it.

Thats why Stellars Lumens will be #1 in the future

Ripple?

Waves?

both terrible

Lumens, thats good
D-notes, thats ok
Clams, eh

>Yeah bro that'll be .056791 Waves™
>"w... waves? What the fuck is that?"
>nevermind man just give me 4561.281 Fidget spinners

byteball is cool.

Lmao

>shekel
>peso
>buck

Those names are pretty retarded user

Literally better than any name on coinmarketcap

They're short, to the point and don't bring to mind an autistic neckbeard coding blockchain tech in his NEEThole

Your personal prejudices mean nothing. All anyone cares about is what it's worth. Esteemed bankers and traders will trade in Frosted Butts if it's profitable.

It won't be worth jack shit if it isn't primed for mass adoption.

Dash
Blackcoin
Monero

>doesn't want to buy a lambo with magic beans

it's a digital transaction. it will be represented by a symbol or an acronym. you'll have an interface to allow digibyte (the best coin on the planet) transactions but the store clerk will say "$15 for those kneepads"

also, if a government adopts the technology, they will just call it the "dollar." "euro," etc. and it will be under the same structure as bitcoin or whatever. there is no reason to believe that bitcoin will officially replace any regulated currency, unless you're a fucking moron. i'm optimistic that you can still buy shit with it, but literally all they have to do is go to a global meeting with other leaders and say "nah" if it gets too big.

>slavelogic

Ripple sounds awesome

Ripped
off

What's wrong with bitcoin? It perfectly represents what it's about and no more.

Clams sounds like an std

How the fuck does 'lumen' sound good to you? Lumen sounds like the something the body stores shit in.

This is why Bancor will win.
>sounds like "bank"
>made by Jews
Everything else sounds like a name that an autist would give.

Excuse me,
I think you're forgetting about Bitbean.

Back in the 1500's beans were used as currency to exchange for other goods and services.

fuck man with this logic i may have to give some money to the kikes for some. god damn it

Sia

Yeah when people were dying of the Black Plague you retard.

There should be a coin with the name Best Girl.

Sia user, come back soon.

Digital rupees

Because Rupees, Krone, Peso, and Ruble are all totally cool not gay panty dropping names for money.
I see literally no difference in calling money "dollars" as opposed to "ripples". In the abstract of course.

T. kock

Niggercoins will be the official currency of Africa once the Chinese fully take over and force the nogs to adopt crypto. Too bad 60-70 iq people will nvr in2 crypto unless it's retard-accessible. This is where NGR coins come in.
>niggercoins
>nigger
>coins
has nigger, yet also has coin, which is not an autistic sci-fi sounding name. can't do better. have a few chuckles with yr shekels, is all this nigger's saying. l-o-l

t. Ja Rule

Me and the whale kings are currently working on a new coin.

MerkCoin

- Merk

Ark

>implying decred isn't a great name