BANCORFAGGOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

gee, I wonder where are all those psyop pieces of dogshit who were shilling for bancor straight after their scammy ICO. where all those shills who were shitposting everywhere:
> we jew now
> did you buy bancor at the ICO, didn't you user?
> it'll be 20x once on the exchanges

how does that feel to be so wrong? I bet you retarded faggots really felt like you made it. I warned you about (((them))) but you good goyis never change. now bancor will be sold at ICO price on monday and there'll be a shitload of panic selling that will make the price dump for at least a week. don't worry, perhaps I'll be kind enough to get your bags once they'll reach their bottom value. FAGGOTS

In addition people that donated after the hidden cap was reached during the extended time wasted 20% of their funds as 80% was stored as reserve

That was pretty slimy

So you clearly don't understand how BNT works. It's alright, it's not all bad. I mean, you are probably in like the top 10% of respective cognitive ability compared to other retarded people. The tallest midget disappoints his dad the least

It's not even on exchanges yet. So why would you make this post now?

all I need to understand is that you wasted your eth in precious gas and you deprived yourself of the gains you could have achieved this week by trading because you wanted to profit by the bancor ICO, and now bancor will be sold at, guess what, ICO price. in the meanwhile, I kept stocking up and trading altcoins making good gains and now I'll be able to buy bancor at ICO price. stay mad BANCORFAGGOT

Retard, that is the whole fucking point of the coin. It initially sells at the ICO price, and as it is cashed in/sold its price rises. Read nigga, it's not hard.

so there really was no reason to buy at the ICO. why have you been so retarded? why were you all shilling that bancor would have been sold at 20x price once it'd have hit the exchanges? why did you waste your eth in gas for the ICO? why did you deprive yourself of one week of trading in a bullish market to buy at an ICO an erc-20 token that you could have bought at ICO price the following monoday? why are you all so retarded?
and no, i got no time to read (((their))) whitepaper, i prefer to read more serious whitepapers from more trustworthy projects. enjoy getting cucked tomorrow

If it is sold it's price decreases according to the offer volume, that;s the bancor protocol.

Also the price can go lower than .01 ETH, yes the platform will try to match offers to leverage it, but it will not be instantaneous

God damn are you stupid. You buy in at the ICO b/c ALL COINS WILL COST THE MINIMUM THE COIN WILL COST. You will not be able to mass buy the coin at the same price. If you buy 100, your first coin will be significantly cheaper than your 100th. ICO participants got all 100 for the cost of your 1st. By the time you touch it, it will already be 2x over ICO. Good luck with whatever retarded shit you plan on losing your money with.

You've got a misconception on how the price increase works, a certain threshold has to be reached for a price increase/decrease to happen

Did you read the program's math in the whitepaper?

He just wants to quickly flip his money this will be a top 10 token in no time

please be true, I can't wait for all the crying wojak threads on monday

they will set up a separate smart contract with 80% of excessive ico funds, which buys back bancor at ico price of 0.01eth per coin.

added to the screencap of all the fud from people who missed out

added to the screencap of all the faggots who bought bancor ICO thinking that they'd make 20x in a week while monday their beloved (((token))) will be sold at ICO price.
how does it feel wasting a whole week of trading? faggots

added this one too

This is all your opinion, as you cannot prove why this would dip below ICO price. I am waiting for you to explain some mechanism that could make for probable cause. Nobody is shilling, because nobody needs to, it was just self-indulgent gloating a few days ago.

You even say you desire to buy Bancor in the first post. Your attempts are pathetic. The volume to buy Bancor will so massively overpower what is for sale that you will never have a chance.

stay salty because you wasted one week of trading, baka!

Enjoy your puny gains, I still had thousands of dollars worth of other crypto, and I only regretted not getting more money into the ICO. Shill me a more promising coin with more room for growth, I am waiting. The gains you will see as I multiply my wealth will render all your trading a child's game.

What were you doing the last few days? Profiting off the uncertain difficulties of obtaining Dodgecoin? Perhaps you were working out the fundamental changes Bunnycoin would bring to the market cap giants on the etherium blockchain.

You will be sitting back with your mind blocking out all Bancor-related thoughts because you were traumatized as it suddenly ripped into the stratosphere leaving you behind.

Just lol at your life.

holy shit my hero

>FUD cuck knows it's going 5x ICO prices when it hits exchanges

lel

baka! where are your 20x gains when its the exchange? just admit it, you made a mistake. see you on monday with bancor at the same price of ICO.

it hits

so in your OP you definitely make it sound like Bancor is a scam, but now you say you'll be able to buy Bancor at ICO price as if you want some Bancor?

In case you haven't figured it out yet, as soon as one person buys just one BNT, the price goes up. This means the odds are incredibly low that you will be the first person to buy one, so no you will not be able to get it at ICO price.

Urgh - this guy has a recognizable writing style from previous threads: Douche.