Just a friendly reminder that if you have any problem with these guys there is no one to talk to...

Just a friendly reminder that if you have any problem with these guys there is no one to talk to, support does not respond.

I had a buying issue with them 2 weeks ago. I sent 2 emails to support and both included my phone number.

Never heard back. Nothing.

That's a pretty significant issue for a business handling hundreds of millions of dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2109597-buy-sell-bank-transfer-fees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had the same experience and I also find it very concerning I plan to discontinue using coinbase as soon as my pending transactions clear

using coinbase is like using training wheels on your bike

once you grow out of the newcoiner stage, you should move on to a real fiat-to-crypto exchange

Which one would you recommend?

Such as?

You don't find this stuff out until you grow out of your newcoiner stage.

Stop trying to jump levels faggot.

> tfw you know how to get BTC in 3 days flat at 0%

As in what?

Its like your telling me I shouldn't buy my crack from the nigger on the corner.

Well point the way to a prestigious, reputable crack authority and I'll take my business elsewhere.

Sent some ETH to my bank, and instead I get a message that says "ETH sent to coinbase"

What does this mean bros??

>> tfw you know how to get BTC in 3 days flat at 0%
Yeah ... coinbase does that

Once you get caught buying crack on the corner, you'll be researching other ways to get crack...

You must be grateful because they havent runned away with your shitty coins yet

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2109597-buy-sell-bank-transfer-fees

Oh thank you senpai, didn't know that 0% was equal to 4% and 7 days means 3 days.

It's those damn edumacation again. You must have a masters in arts for being such a smarty smart.

Move to Gemini. Fuck Coinbase

You gotta go full jew and threaten legal action in your emails. They'll respond

if you need coinbase support just email GDAX support and they will respond quickly. Coinbase has focused their customer service resources on GDAX, because thats where they make money

>support does not respond.
That isn't true, you just have to be patient. I lost access to my 2FA code and was essentially locked out of my account. Support helped me with this, they're just bogged down ATM

I'm actually looking for alternatives which do crypto/fiat myself. So far I found:
Gemini: seems great but won't work in Europe
Kraken: verification takes weeks, which is obviously required for crypto/fiat
Tether.io: their verification process looks fucked up, an ID isn't enough, they want proof of residence and other shit

Dosn't look like there are many around.

0.15€/transfer
I did 3 transfers and they all took me less than 3 days

how long did it take? i've had the same thing happen and it's been nearly 3 weeks.

Uh a couple days, this was like 3 weeks ago when i contacted support

goddammit

Maybe i just got lucky

if i can hijack here for a bit:
what are you guys using to interface with coinbase? credit card? a bank account?

Mfw if they fuck with my account I will drive to their headquarters in SF and demand my due in person.