Little help. Forgot I owned some stocks

The wife just remembered out of the blue that she had been buying stock every month for an employer she worked at for 13 years. It has been 9 years since she worked there.

Do you think the shares still exist?
I can't create an account with the info I have and the tech support is closed until monday...

I have one statement from 2005 with a closing share value of $1200 and share price of $33. It is currently worth $95/share and she was still purchasing for several years past this old ass holding summary.

So? 1200/33=36shares * $95 = $3450

I'm fucking ded. Am i dreaming?

Bring that statement to the bank and talk to them. Are you autistic or something?

This is now an ass thread

Got this from a girl who wants to fuck me the other night

Does your sis know you're sneaking into her room and taking pictures user?

This. Or even more convenient, bring the statement with you to a local gas station and talk to the cashier about accessing your shares.

This kinda didn't exist as of 20 minutes ago. Its 2 am Sunday. NOthing to do but wait.

Won't there be less taxes since it is so old?

dat symmetry

So i'm thinking I might keep some in and play with it. I;ve done really well in crypto since Feb this year when I was a no coiner. I've invested $500 and turned it into $1900 as of today. Thanks LTC.

What exchange should I use for real stocks? I;ve heard Ameritrade...$7 charges to buy and sell. That beats the fuck out of coinbase.

Listen to this guy, he has dubs. Even though the bank will be open when you wake up, you should consult the proper attendant.

NIce dubs.
I'm stoked. I just hope that I don;t run into some BS about account maintenance or something.

if you sold the shares this week, you'd only incur long term cap gainz since you/she have held the security for over a year (this is a good thing)

7 is pretty standard, they're mostly all the same

pick securities, dump funds into those, and hodl

Also should I go no condor with this girl?

She'd let me

That is fanfuckingtastic user. THis is blowing my mind. It couldn't have happened at a better time in our lives. We're actually concerned with future, trying to get ahead and stop pissing money away.

IF she she just figured out she had, possibly, $5k sitting around she forgot about and wants to let you use it...then yes go no condor . You give her what's for buddy. Stick her one time for me. I'm about to go my wife the sloppiest head shes ever had.

This is that girl with a potato sack for a torso. What's her name?

chloe morta something.

She heard you were a future bitbean whale eh?

I've been dripping in naked nymphos ever since I traded in my lambo for a shitload of beans.

Best financial decision of my life, and it could be yours too, biz

What disease causes this?

i wonder what happened to applemilk

Women getting older.
They just look shit.
Rare occasions exists of course.
Ariana grande and selena gomez look much better now than they were at younger age

gonna need a TA on that ass

TA?

fucking summerfags

just answer the question m8

I've been on Veeky Forums for years, no one says that

and you've been on Veeky Forums for 5 minutes

Explain and I'll post another ass pic

GET TEH FUCK OUT YoU FUCKING NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!111

>TA?

technical analysis

Keksimax

herpes