Stratis, the new Ethereum they said

Stratis, the new Ethereum they said...

only retards would buy stratis

it saw it's first big moon. sell if you don't want to stick around for the next one

i was about to buy this and viacoin, and then looked at the dev teams and what they've accomplished. lol....

theres been no news recently

just be patient, Breeze comes out at the end of the month

The stratis CEO is Tiger Woods with some makeup on what did you expect

I got out for a scalp 2 weeks ago. It's not that he's a nigger, I just don't trust him.

What, do you think ETH started out mooning? Look at the damn charts. Admittedly I did get out of STRAT temporarily to jump on ANS until all that is done, but I plan on getting back in afterwards

You already made this thread today..

STRAT is solid long term investment. Breeze Wallet with Tumblebit and Masternodes coming by the end of this month should see the price rise past ATH.

Holy shit someone who knows something besides memes here! Thank you user

90% of posts on here are just people shilling low volume micro-cap shitcoins with a non-existent development team that has no real world integration or viability.

There's nothing exciting about Stratis, it's a good solid coin that has potential but doesn't "OMG MOON DOUBLED MY MONEY IN UNDER 24 HOURS" so Veeky Forums isn't interested in it, what do you expect?

Stop fucking around trading and hold STRAT until the end of the year, you'll do very well for yourself and probably better than the vast majority of Veeky Forums

/THREAD

Id argue that Tumblebit is very exciting. Only LTC and Strat are able to use it currently

The sisters of btc and eth o.0

It's good tech but as the above poster said the overwhelming majority Veeky Forums only cares for are shit shill coins that can take them to "lambo land" overnight.

If STRAT keeps to its roadmap deadlines the end of this year will be very juicy for those that get in now even.

They can all keep their lambos, while we own the land.

who's we?

patience newfagg

Hes from the ghetto of London, its in his nature to scam people to buy gold chains for his crew. Be cautious

just seen on the stratis reddit screenshots of breeze and supposedly it works so we should see release on time within next 2 weeks

move fucking move you dumb piece of shit coin

I put 2k on this at what turned out to be ATH, it's like 30% down still

> Oh boy, that coin went from $3 to $12 in 2 days. Better buy now before it goes to $20 without any sign of a correction.

Buy high, sell low.