Bancor General

What's the game plan for Monday, faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LuEk3d-R9ds?t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chill and not think about crypto. Just sold all my coins. Feels great. First time I've been able to relax in months.

The plan is to hold for 2 years. 10x would be cool, but I'm waiting for 200x

Sell as soon as it hits 1.5X before the greedy pajeets try to sell at 2x and tumble the coin immediately back to 1X

Dump and abandon the coin because no one in their right mind would back this kike filled piece of shit that literally only benefits the jewish creators.

I will be volunteering my time and being a phone operator for the No Banger Suicide Hotline.

i feel scammed.. bancor will be sold at ICO price this monday...

yeah for like 3 minutes

Haha, give me more coping things to say to the people calling the suicide hotline.
>No, everyone was sure it was a scam
>It's just internet money, its not real like the nickles in my pocket.
>You are smart, and you did put the correct gas limit in and adjusted the hidden transaction slider, it just didn't work.
>We ALL thought the developers would dump immediately, nobody considered that this project solves several problems with crypto.
>Nobody actually understands this computer stuff, it's for gamblers.
>Would you be happy with that money? Don't even consider how it could solve not even one mediocre problem in your life. You're better off without a few thousand extra dollars.
>Although we deny that being a millennial white male in America is the lowest status possible, this was not your time to shine, you will encounter countless privileges on the daily in other ways.

I'll just feed them these lines when they call in.

>muh scam
>muh jews
They should actually kill themselves

I will make an exchange program where they can still travel through space and experience Moonbase-Bancor for 5 minutes at the cost of tonguing my anus. It will be the highlight of their life.

did anyone else get the free shirt? (pic related)

I heard everyone who bought into the ICO would be getting one

you can trust (((us))), it will be big

Watch my coins. I dont get paid until friday. So unless we have massive gains, I cant do any trading.

Im confused. Where/how can I buy ICO or Bancor on Monday? Are they selling a coin called ICO or Bancor? Help a confused noob out. I want to buy some. THANKS.

>Where do I buy the coin called ICO?

Jesus fucking christ lol

Hold. It will increase in value over time as the platform is used more.

this. longterm hold for sure. wont let it go for atleast 2 years. easy x100 and I am in with 7k bnt. feels good

Which exchange will ((it)) be available on?

fucking lold

no info on it.
But I think bittrex for sure.

Are you the guy who got his BNT by participating in bounty programm?

>
>you can trust (((us))), it will be big
Wow, a poor Jew. Thought I'd never see that.

yes

Need to hodl.
Mabe will bury my paper wallet in the ground and come back 5 years later. It's too easy to let i go after a couple of weeks when it hits 5-10x ICO.
youtu.be/LuEk3d-R9ds?t=33s

You're gonna hold through the flippening? The bubble has to burst at some point..

Lol

Cryptography is the future, Global decentralised banking is an evolutionary step, one which we are slowly teasing into

Kek, hope this was some good trolling

So glad I got in on this ico. Finally gonna be rich lads.

Where can I buy?

Nice, thanks for reminding me to keep my social media accounts active for bounties in the future

Bounties? Social media?

G-d bless you, you wonderful bastard. That ID has me thinking too.

Nice. What did you do exactly?

Comfy pic.

Good morning lads. Sipping a nice fine Starbucks coffee and getting hyped to see what happens tomorrow.

It's a win-win for me either way because I'm committed to holding my coins for years, but it will be exciting anyway.

Guys I just created a new coin called ICO. Please buy it and make me as rich as a Jew or as covered with bling and blondes as a big sweaty nigger.

The world has no use for cryptography except to make people feel dumb.

memes, social media, bitcointalk signature, blog posts basically shilling hard. Did not know it would result in that much cash though. Effectively investing over 25k $ by shilling a project I thought looks interesting.

OKAY WTF JUST HAPPENED. I got BBVA Bancomer sign as fucking captcha lmao.
I think it's a sign to hodl that shit lmao.

crypto makes you feel dumb?

Wow. I would have participated hard as fuck if I knew they were giving out bounties of that size.

Well done to you my man.

>The world has no use for cryptography
you are legitimately retarded