Why did European women stop covering their hair?

Why did European women stop covering their hair?

AESTHETICS

When they learned how to shampoo on a relatively regular basis.

That certainly explains the middle east.

They discovered better ways to handle lice.

t. muslim

probably when hats became fashionable

They stopped working outside.

this

Not working under the sun, shampoo,but mostly fashion, men stopped using hats too. And its not about "covering your hair", nom muslims don't give a fuck about that retarded shit.

Probably a mixture of feminism and availability of new clothing/fashion options.

Probably not long after they stopped working outside

prob fashion and practicality related.

Top left is qt

Isnt hair covering like an Eastern Euro thing?

I'm American and my grandma still does it occasionally. Grew up on a farm in the 30s.

Only old women in rural areas.

They're not wearing those headcoverings for reasons of modesty, they're wearing them because they're working outside in the sun you dumb shit skinned mudslime.

nope, look at the bottom right (Moravian I presume) do you think she works in these expensive heavy clothes?

>nom muslims don't give a fuck about that retarded shit.

Any more. That doesn't magically mean Muslims are the only people it was important to.
Its been a symbol of modesty in a lot of cultures / civilizations historically. The durkas just cranked it up to 11 in terms of enforcement.

>Shampooing on a regular basis
That's probably why you're balding, fag

Because they realized the Muslims across the way did it too and they felt repulsed that they had anything in common with them whatsoever.

Look at her hands. They're almost as veiny and sturdy as mine, and I don't even do heavy labor.

Yeah, who gives a fuck about such retarded shit as dressing modestly, amirite?

When did fornication become acceptable in Christian civilization?

>people only had one pair of clothes back in the olden days

When it stopped being Christian

delet this

Everyone in Europe used to do this 150 years ago.