Swarm City aka Scam City

Holy fuck, almost down 50%. Any chance this shitcoin is going back up anytime soon? This bags are gettin pretty heavy.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/b/bag-holder.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

as soon as they fix their buggy new site. in the meanwhile I bought 1 btc of it at the dip, I'll sell as soon as it hits 6 usd again

Buy the dip

Bag hodler here. feels batman.

Idea and website is actually pretty cool when you go on and play around with it. Lots of potential. Hopefully the devs get their shit together soon and fix up the tiny bugs. I mean, this is the beta stage and they've provided something that actually works, which is more than can be said for 99% of cryptos out there atm

pajeet scam city

Bludy basterd u hold this bludy coin. big gains in new delhi time trust me sir i work for microsoft bill gateys

Fucking shitfest this is ugh

This is why you don't trust Veeky Forums pump and dumps. There is always a Pajeet behind it. Buy the rumor, sell the news you fools.

ive been holding for 2 weeks. it was doing well until it shit itself the other day. what happened to this event that was supposed to happen?

>tfw fell for the pajeet meme

Nooblord here, please explain the bag lingo?

You buy a stock/coin, it goes down in price, you keep holding wishing you can make your initial investment back as your investment becomes more and more worthless. You're stuck holding the bag.

investopedia.com/terms/b/bag-holder.asp

I see.

With Poos you lose.

ehhh, could be worse

>bet almost everything I have on this announcement getting results
>buy 6BTC of Swarm City at the ATH
>watch it go down to barely over 3BTC
>sell it all hoping I can have something left before it slides off the exchange from lack of investor confidence

I'm gonna make Columbine look like a fucking joke

You're an idiot.

This shit is going to 100x this price one day.

Don't buy if you can't handle a dip.

So these are the people making me rich

why the fuck do you sell at a loss you pussy

A dip?
A fucking dip? You've picked up my bags niggers

This isn't some panic sell you can buy in and correct overnight, look at the fucking bleed
Volume has been leaking continuously for two fucking days now, I was holding on just fine and then the only time it looked like there might be SOME recovery it saw an exact opposite downward trend immediately after
I might actually buy back in later when SWT is practically worthless but until then I'm going to enjoy actually gaining in other places with this money instead of watching it get gangraped by Indians selling off their bags to people who haven't realised that there's a lot more dip to go before this picks up again

>saw the dip last night
>thought about buying more but went back to sleep
>could have made 80% overnight
I need to start treating this as an on-call job.

Great, good luck.

bagholding sucks