Look at XRP go!

GOGOGO!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/6362-the-reason-why-xrp-will-be-adopted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally THE chance for many bagholders to break even

Its going to tank again

EASIEST -23.5% OF MY LIFE

kek

its dying again

TO THE MOOOOOOOOON

(i hope)

t. bagholder

Yeah eventually after reaching 14000 caching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For bagholders to break even it needs to get to 24k sat again. I'll never forget what you did to me cripple.

>Pump and dump

Like clockwork.

Holy shit I didnt even know it went that high. Thought it was 14k

Poor people. Kinda feel legit sad :(

Forget it. I got in and out. Lost 200 bucks. I was being stupid. Next!

New rule for me. No more half asleep trades. I consistently make 10% on my trades when I see a run up. In this case my stupid faggot ass self thought it was a pre-pump. Im glad I just lost 200 because I made 1200 yesterday...............

The one coin I refuse to touch out of principle

So, you're salty because you bought in at the ATH and haven't trippled your investment in a month?

>le epic principles x)

>falling for the ethics and morals meme

ethics money LULULUL

1/2
XRP is the native currency of the Ripple network that only exists within the Ripple system. Not dependent on any third party for redemption, XRP is the only currency in the Ripple network that does not entail counterparty risk and it is the only native digital asset on the Ripple network. Any other digital asset (non-XRP) existing on the Ripple network is a debt instrument (a liability) and exists in the form of a balance which entails counterparty risk. Eliminating this risk is why XRP will be adopted over any other digital asset.

A counterparty risk, also known as a default risk, is a risk that a counterparty will not pay as obligated. Financial institutions or other transaction counterparties may hedge, take out credit insurance or, require the posting of collateral. Offsetting counterparty risk is not always possible because of temporary liquidity issues. Counterparty risk increases due to positively correlated risk factors. Accounting for correlation between risk factors and counterparty default in risk management methodology is not trivial. XRP removes both the counterparty risk and the associated costs 100%.

2/2
The elimination of counterparty risk IS the reason why XRP will in fact be adopted by everyone who uses the Ripple network. Notice how Ripple (the company) has been focused on implementing their solution globally in the banking sector and not focusing on the promotion of XRP. Why? Because they don't have to. XRP is to the Ripple network as plasma is to the blood in the human body. Focus your attention on Ripple's ability to implement quickly and broadly across the globe and that will translate into XRP strength and growth.

Disclosure: This information was compiled from secondary sources and summarized for simplicity.

xrpchat.com/topic/6362-the-reason-why-xrp-will-be-adopted/

XRP, the little coin that could. I believe in you!

3 huge conferences by the end of the month. Pic related at how obvious Ripple is being about what is coming up. Don't miss the run to $0.50.

I wanna buy but the possibility of 0.00005-0.00007 is still there.

so many coins you faggots can make money off of and you guys choose this shit, pls let it die

What do you suggest Oh Great Cryptodamus?

Havent you learned that ripple events and announcements dont affect its price

You don't remember March and April then do you?

They dump a lot of coins every month though.

MOON MISSION AS WE SPEAK

>xrp approaching 600k buy wall at 10500
>consider selling because it's inevitably gonna dip
>passes through it like butter
Thanks whales

xrp will attack ATH within the next 10 days. Buy XRP and thank me later.