Remember me, user ?

Remember me, user ?

I thought I was so slick buying back in on the dip at 1800 ;_;

Same

I bought at 1500. Sold when it rebounded to 1450

Bought at 110 sats, sold at 1900, kind of bummed the price went down because i really liked digibyte

Bought 1147 three days ago.
It hasn't really done anything yet, but I'm feeling pretty comfy

2300 bag holder here. Was my first investment!

Thanks biz

you can still buy back user!

I'm hoping that july annoucements will be good for digibyte. if not, I'm waiting for the august 1st fuckup of bitcoin. altcoins will probably soar then (with a slight dip).

>buying ATH

>rose astronomically
>corrected and gained slow growth
>continually in the highest volume

such a shit coin RIGHT??
lmao just wait until you pathetic faggots come grovelling back when it explodes in price, posting that you never sold, but deep down you know you're a weak handed. limp cocked cuck

>tfw Digibyte was my first investment
>bought at 700 sats
Got in right before the pump. Tripled my money in like 3 days. Thought I would become a millionaire easy, top kek.

Still haven't sold, after all we have July to look forward too.

fuck off with your august 1 bullshit you shorting asshole cunts

Is set my accounts up a week or so before but needed a webcam for coinbase. If I'd done it the day before I'd have doubled.

My first order was for 1700 but it kept climbing. This was Saturday 3rd when everything went retarded.

I also have verge @ 218

>tfw bought at the 2000 dip

I actually could have bought at 500 sats but coinbase was being retarded as well, so I just went to my local bitcoin ATM.

Now coinbase accepts my money too so it's all ok.

Can someone tell me what's going on here?

Sir do not please post these falseings on Internet.
U have no idea about Breathrough technology of DiguSingh Block Chain.

I can't wait for the wave of regret threads from bagholders next week.

Does he have Down syndrome?

ONE DOLLAR

BY 2050

Why didn't you invest in a goodcoin instead of a memecoin?

Not FUDing here, serious question. Was Digibytegaming shut down or just having issues? Can I still mine through playing LoL?

dump this trash and get DICE tokens from Etherdelta.

you'll never make it if you follow the crowd.

lol same.

not even worried though. this piece of shit occupies such a place in people's minds as a special coin that the people pumping it know that if they keep moving the price in a wave it'll shake out the tons of weak hands who will buy it right back at a higher price immediately after.

would bet anything that the people making the memes about it collapsing are the same ones who were shilling it, and will be the same ones who will pump it up again.

its price right now is at a level of some coins that nobody even knows; the coin's prospects may be shit in the long term, but that doesn't matter in the speculative short term. if you can afford to hold it, you'll get your money back sooner than you think, it's just gonna feel like forever if you're checking it 10 times per day.

good luck to all.

D-dont forget about me s-senpai!