The crash

it's coming biz. I feel it in my balls..

Yeah it looks like its gonna happen soon. I just sold my coins a few hours ago. Feels nice not to have to stress over it anymore desu.

how low you reckon this dip gonna go?

See that "crash" around May 18th? Yeah, you stupid fucks said the exact same thing there.

See that one around May 15th? Yeah you fuckheads said the same thing there as well.

great, will take that as an opportunity to buy low

See the one in 2013 you retard that lasted 3 years? Great logic.

everyone thats not shitposting knows that the real crash is cumming august 1 and will wipe cryptos out of existance

My guess is it will dip to probably $1600 and then back up around $2100 and then slowly go lower and lower over the next six months. It will probably hit $1000 sometime around december.

Put everything into ETH so I can cash out, thanks.

I think it's going to come sooner than that. People will be cashing out hard in the coming weeks in anticipation of the upcoming bitcoin dump. I also read that July of last year is when coinbase started offering ETH so lots of people will be dumping that too who have been holding for a year to avoid the extra capital gains taxes.

I did as well. In a sense.. yeah I'm feeling some relief. It's strange, I didn't realize just how much place crypto had taken in my life.

Not sure but I feel we're in a bull trap right now. Could go to 1800, who knows.

damn that's still higher than what i sold it for.

I'm skeptical, but I do think it is coming. What will trigger it? Normies pumping money into bitcoin is driving growth, but what will cause the panic?

some volatility will make people believe it has temporarily peaked and they will cash out, and new buyers will be reluctant.

August 1st fork. Even if it doesn't turn out to be as bad as some say, there are going to be panic sellers

It could be testicular cancer, go see a doctor user

Look how much money left the market already and we are still a month away from that. I'm telling you this shit is going to crash hard.

I only started with cryptos a 4 days ago. Have £300 invested in eth and btc. Played about with stocks and currencies for a while so I can read a chart fairly well. It's obvious that bitcoin is overvalued, it's more of a question of when it is going to crash. When to take out?

Blockfolio log is showing a lot of selling. People cashing out?

do you know what mt.gox is?

Sure, if we get POLO'D

Forget about the price of BTC, just focus on doubling your BTC every few weeks by trading.

Yeah I know all about it and it was only the trigger to the initial crash. Bitcoin continued to decline for three years after that even after many other exchanges popped up.

Look at the chart here

>Forget about the tens of thousands of dollars you're losing on bitcoin and just try to gamble on shitcoins. Just double double your bitcoins every few weeks like the price of bitcoin falling won't have any effect on the alts

what a stupid rule that you can avoid CGT by holding for a year, no wonder your government is broke enacting dumb shit like that

We all know the market is going down by Aug 1st, so why would you risk it all for the little gains you might get before everything goes to shit? You're playing against a time bomb that you know is going to explode at any moment.

lmao, you seriously think the market is going to be THAT obvious? especially when there's bullish news now on BTC

shitcoins BTFO soon

I expect 8k/btc with segwit coming

>I expect $8000 BTC

>crash
I'll laugh so much while you retards watch the market skyrocket

>skyrocket
I'll laugh so much while you retards watch the market crash

>Aug 1s
what happens then?

>
The thing you guys are not considering is that CRASH was 4 years ago .. there weren't any buyers back then , there were no mobile apps , no major news it was just 13 billion market.
People are just ready to buy shit tons of BTC around 2000$
Buyers are coming from all over the world.

It has literally no logical reason to crash, only to grow. Every retard who screams crash is either new to the market or an illiterate in economics.

Also, don't you ever get tired of saying ''crash'' and getting BTFO? It must be painful to always be wrong

>watching it crash and not buying the dip

>watching the market
I'll laugh so much while sprouting my bitbeans

i fuck your mom

>new to the market

That's a cute FOMO kike meme you saved there but that isn't the actual chart and to suggest that you're "literate in economics" is laughable. The entire market is in a speculative bubble right now fuled by people trying to get rich quick who probably 90% of them don't even know what a blockchain is. People use to buy bitcoin to use and now It's turned into a giant pyramid scheme where everyone is trying to find another fool to buy at a higher price the so they can dump the bags on them in the future. It's all fuled by hysteria at this point and once profit margins decrease the risk increases like it has been the number of investors will fall. Keep on being being a delusional faggot. I will enjoy laughing at you retards crying on here in the following weeks.

Oh yeah, finally the day when Bitcoin's problems will be solved, the whole market will crash and Bitcoin will be worth a lot less.

Yep, this totally makes sense.

uh sure. now which one seems more likely to you, given the cryptomania we're in, with a good portion of new investors not even having an idea what a blockchain actually is?

I don't care if the market is crashing right now. Until yesterday people were only talking about when the possible dips were to buy in, now there's 3 threads about crashing, not taking my chances like last week with ETH where hodling 90 euros of gains turned into 10 euros of gains. Just sold my 10 litecoins, I'm outta here. As soon as you guys start talking crash, the FUD is real. There's way too many lurkers here, I genuinely believe Veeky Forums has a big influence on crypto. See ya guys, taking out my initial investment and will be trying again with my gains after the crash.
[/blog]

I slowly realize how fudding for Buys is much more effective than shilling for Sells, since people are much more vulnerable to fud and don't expect evil intentions. This strategy is genius

whales trying to shake weak hands now in preparation for a massive pump (read: THIS IS THE LOWEST POINT)....
M-MUH AUGUST 1ST crash that EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER ARE EXPECTING will actually be a slingshot
>always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

fudding for buys? shilling for sells? Isn't it the other way around?
Veeky Forums contradicts itself, so you can always find an opinion opposite to your own initial thought.

have yet to see another user discuss tho.

I bought BTC at the recent low of $3200 (AUD), sold not long ago at $3750 into fiat. I still have about half my portfolio in SC, ETH, LTC, Strat, etc. in case one attempts to overtake btc after the 1st. I'll probably buy back into btc once it seems to be hitting rock bottom (if it even drops significantly).
The thing that pisses me off is that when btc drops, even competitor coins tend to drop simultaneously because btc is so entrenched

people on Veeky Forums say "sell before 1 august", and be prepared to hop on the rocket if it takes off again, which is definitely a safe bet. IF the rocket takes off, you'll miss out on what, 20-30% gains max if you pay attention, IF it explodes on the launchpad, you'll be safe and comfy, and you can buy in ETH or LTC

also, "everyone and their mother expecting a slingshot", yeah okay slingshot to what? $4000? $5000? percentages man, that's low returns in crypto as it is.

>~100% is a low return
Ok user

You spread fud if you want people to sell, price to dip (or crash kek), so you can buy in low. You shill for those times you bought at ATH so the price can rise and you can sell your bags.
That being said, buy high sell low.

>muh feelings
you trade on your emotions like a woman

If BTC actually dumps Aug 1st, won't ETH or LTC shoot up? People will be looking for a new place to store there money, no?

this kid just sitting here fudding all day lmao

enjoy being a no coiner, faggot

>muh pyramid scheme

this is how normal stocks work too, fucking moron

it all depends on when you bought in if you haven't already, and if it goes sideways until august 1st but ok we don't know what percentage gains it will slingshot to, you're kind of right.
that is exactly what I thought, the user I replied to said "fudding for buys", but I guess it's a meme I haven't heard yet.
it all depends, that would require major uncoupling between ETH/LTC compared to BTC, which clearly has not happened yet. it is definitely an option though.

ITS TO FUCKING EARLY, IM STILL FUCKING RED

EVERYBODY WAIT FOR THE FUCKING FORK

Also 4 years ago Mt Gox was THE King Exchange, when it's the one doing like 75-90% of the volume of course Karpeles running off with the money is going to hurt BTC's price, bad.

My money is on a 3-year bullrun since we had a 3-year bear market.

no you fucking faggot, we've seen this 3 times in the last MONTH alone, what the fuck is wrong with you

IF bitcoin takes a shit, EVERYTHING dies with it

how the fuck are you so dense, the last dump was like 3 days ago

>waiting a month because user from post 2496575 only stepped on the moon rocket when it is re-entering the atmosphere and everything looks red.

Time to Move your BTC to USDT and buy the dip later

The sound of whales closing their x99999 leveraged positions, it is like the creaking sound of an old sequioa tree falling.

not everything

darkmarkets must live every fucking day, every fucking hour

XMR and ETH screencap this

>all the salty nocoiners saying "i-it will crash soon, august 1st will wipe bitcoin off the face of the earth" were probably calling bitcoin a ponzi scheme back in 2011
Anyone else feel really good not to be a nocoiner?

thank you user, I agree. put in 270 euros 2 weeks ago, pulled out 270 euros and still have 105 on my coinbase. Ready to buy those sweet sweet LTCs when they go below 40$. We'll make it.

can you even read?

sorry there's too much irony/sarcasm/trolling to really understand what you're saying, I'm sorry I tried interpreting. I'm just not sure anymore whether you were serious or not and about what parts.

fucking moron, we literally JUST saw them die with bitcoin 3 DAYS AGO

what the FUCK is wrong with you

NOTHING is untethered from BTC

So you all think btc will crash and be forever destroyed in August, why? Btc's problems are getting fixed in August, so it would just go up gradually after August wouldn't it?

no. you literally didn't even read the thread, stop commenting.

>die
>some price correction after big rise
you are here like for 2 days?

im talking about real dying after august fork

even if we're just here just for shorting the shit out of this moneypig, we're not retards. obviously crypto is the future. When I tell a friend what I'm doing, I just give up after 5 minutes where I tell them "it's okay, just call it bitcoin if you want". bitcoin is here to stay at least for a while, especially if it gets updates, the name is just too important.

>a decentralized currency will never be created
>the government will never allow bitcoin to be traded
>bitcoin will never reach $0.01 USD
>bitcoin will never reach $0.1 USD
>bitcoin will never reach $1 USD
>bitcoin will never reach $10 USD
>bitcoin will never reach $100 USD
>bitcoin will never recover from the mtgox scandal
>the banks will never invest in cryptocurrencies
>bitcoin will never reach $1000 USD
>an alternative cryptocurrency will never be created and taken seriously
>ethereum will never be traded seriously
>ethereum will never reach $0.01 USD
>ethereum will never reach $0.10 USD
>ethereum will never reach $1 USD
>ethereum will never achieve > 10B market cap
>ethereum will never reach $100 USD
>bitcoin will never reach $2500 USD
[YOU ARE HERE]
>bitcoin's issues won't be fixed
>all cryptocurrencies will be wiped out on august
>another coin won't reach > 10B market cap
>bitcoin will never reach $10,000
>ethereum will never reach $1000
>bitcoin will never reach $100,000
>bitcoin will never reach $1,000,000

>cryptomania

I don't know a single person invested in crypto, one friend of a friend maybe, but he was in it since 2015.

before last week I knew one person in my class who had like €50, since last week I know like 7 people who are openly in crypto. Granted, not a good comparison because I'm in it myself now and people will talk about it if you tell them but it still feels significant.