1 KB

1 KB
1 KB GIF
>Be vikings
>Rule Russia, and with swedish leadership both expand the kievan rus and launch many successfull raids
>Stop being vikings
>Fight Denmark for independent controll of Sweden proper and Russia for controll of Finland
>Eventually win both of those, take controll of most of the baltic, and rise as a great power
>Win 30 years war
>Create the caroleans, one of the best armies in history
>Lose great power status along with continually more and more land, but being adaptable, switch to making huge scientific discoveries and inventions instead
Does Sweden have the greatest history of all the countries?

What can we say? Success breeds jealousy.

Can't forget about that t h i c c culinary tradition. Köttbullar, blodpudding, palt, kebab. It's just so good.

>Be vikings
>Rule Russia, and with swedish leadership both expand the kievan rus and launch many successfull raids

these two immediately disqualified Sweden from any possible nomination into great country status

But Sweden was a great power for a century

I'm starting to wonder, who has greater inferiority complex - Germans or Swedes?

Norwegians, Danes and Finns

So was Carthage, but that doesn't imply anything about Tunisia.

t.swede

No shit, but there's a clear inferiority complex amongst all of them

>be a poor ass country with just around one million people
>still managed to become a great power

Keba...oh no

This

French gold is hell of a drug

this is what swedes actually believe

>The Swedish Empire (Swedish: stormaktstiden, "the era of great power") refers to the Kingdom of Sweden's territorial control of much of the Baltic region during the 17th and early 18th centuries, a time when Sweden was one of the great European powers.

Pretty sure Rurik was finno-ugric, though.

And now Sweden is the king of the cuck countries.

Maybe it's 238d chess. They seem crazy but maybe they are crazy... like a fox?

He was a mix i'm Fairly certain

Obviously.
He was scandi, after all.

WE WUZ KANGS!
>blonde edition