Post folios and why

Me - high risk high reward

Started with 2k

why? idk lol

+900 BNT

With jews you win

R8

Whats your strategy

Very much long. I will probably hold and build these 3 for years, dependent on the crypto market and their management.

If they turn major rewards, I will diversify into BTC, ETH, STRAT, etc.

EURO PORTFOLIO STRONK

Can I have 1 of those ETHs? I'll trade you a picture of my serbian girlfriend for it.

+ rdd

Am I gunna make it

Sia has a good development team and future. Held for a year and will hold another three years.

>can i have €330?

fuck off

Medium risk, medium reward

I bought RDD at 5 sats

Shit forgot pic as usual

All I need is BNT and I'm pretty much guaranteed a moon ticket

Also ICN release end of July get in now

I'm gonna be rich

What the fuck

Who knows where this is going

Good choice

(The mona was a gift from a friend)

The sia guy is on lamboland... Interesting

Diversify on your shit coin idiot

pls tell me if I made the right desitions.

Should I just hold for a year or try daytrading when they go up?

Lost 50USD so far

Well since everybody is posting their blockfolios, and some of them have the notification, what is the general consensus on Status, is it worth trying to get into the ICO? 10,000 SNT per ETH

Forgot pic lol

Started with 680€ and made most of my money off DGB. Not touching NXS this year

I see many of you got ANS, why?

What am I missing?

I think the blockfolio ads might be pretty effective, other than that its just any other ICO

You're missing to sell the LTC news today, we've reached twin peaks

Why? What's up with that coin?

not sure about being balls deep in nxs

when will ark actually do something

chinese ethereum

too late, gotta wait for next moon

Eth: bought £50 worth last year
Monero: mined 6 last year traded 0.5 Eth for 2 (lolz...)
RDD: Mined 100000 few years back. Sad I didn't go for more. Currently 8.6k% profit.
QRL: WHY NOT. Fuck it.
DGB: Suckered into buying. Too sad to sell. One day...One day :(

I'm an early adopter who missed out by not investing enough. Nevermind, profit is profit.

>CPC
my nigger

>China's answer to Ethereum
>Huge market cap
>Backed by Chinese govt.
>Partnered with Alibaba (China's eBay), MSFT and ((bancor))
>Conference on 22nd wherein all this will be announced on public stage, price will likely skyrocket post-conference.
>Microsoft speaking at conference
>Currently in dip so cheap buy in.
>If doesn't skyrocket on 22nd, will ultimately still grow substantially over the longterm due to the aforementioned fundamental strengths.

Sure

>bitbean

I have faith in you

don't wanna make my own thread but will my coinbase account get flagged if I send bitcoins to bittrex? I've heard about that happening to people on here and wanna make sure that doesn't happen to me.

no

No but I've heard troubles when people try the other way around - sending from Bittrex TO Coinbase.

If you're ever trying to do that in the future I recommend sending from Bittrex to a private wallet first, and then sending from that wallet to Coinbase.

LMFAO

YOU GO BRO

How would coinbase even know it's a bittrex wallet? The wallet address gives them no clues about its origin.

Small potato farmer here. Shit on my choices pls thank you

I got some of these for free

Did you fall for the RDD meme?

Another nocoiner question, is bittrex the best place for trading altcoins? What about margin trading?

Buy XBY, still cheap and big announcement coming.

Started with 1.47 BTC invested, now I have about 1.9. I'm very satisfied with any growth at all, but I'm getting greedy for these insane x10 gains you guys seem to have. Knocking on wood.

accidentaly posted in wrong thread,,,

started with € 1460 about a week ago,, this is my first day on Veeky Forums so Ive just been playing it like its runescape

right now im in etc thinking i could make a quick flip, bought for 0.0082.

can someone tell me what the 143 btc at 0.0081 bid means? I understand it has to be a merch clan, what are they doing?

I don't have that fancy app and I'm only doing it for fun.

But I made 0.21 BTC out of 0.15 BTC in two weeks.

I don't get this blockfolio app. You just manually add in your transactions to track them? I thought you could actually buy coins with it. Pretty fucking shit desu, I dunno why so many of you fags are obsessed with it. Seems like a lot of effort.

>>Currently in dip so cheap buy in.
Antshare is absolutely not in a dip at all.
It's hovering around ATH.

This, I always wonder why people would even think this
>random string of letters and numbers
>hm that looks like it's from coinbase
?

Takes 10 seconds to search and enter how much of a coin you have. That's it. Future poorfag detected

Why none of you guys hold Byteball?
You guys realise that just for holding BTC you can get free byteballs?
Not to mention it's gone up since it came out, and it will keep going up for at least 6 months (due to the free monthly (distribution)

Sounds fucky. Pass

I'm a poorfag :(

Sure, keep buying memecoins then

Because I am better at crypto than you

>fake

>implying implications

How'd you buy in to SC? Did you buy it at ICO? What prompted you to do so? What's your average fiat price?

R8

You might have gotten lucky this one time, but it's really retarded to not diversify at this point. Personally I don't see a coin like siacoin to have much potential in having a market cap of billions. It's just file storage. And what really is the point in decentralizing it? I think most people who need cloud storage don't give two fucks.

Low market cap of 180 million too. So plenty of room to grow.

How do I sync up what holdings I have with my blockfolio?

There are no coins are good or worthy as sia.
I would rather put my eggs in one strong basket, then in 10 weaker ones.

>Personally I don't see a coin like siacoin to have much potential in having a market cap of billions.
You lack vision. Look at Amazon S3 and Google Drive. Amazon storage alone is worth hundreds of billions. As technology improves, so will the overall amount of storage used for movies and whatnot. But it is more than simple technological improvement.

Sia works by separating your data into chunks, which is to ~20 hosts. So long as there are 10 hosts, you will always get back your data. And this makes it so that no one can ever hack or get your data, even the people who host your data as it is encrypted and separated. The problem with centralization is that you must trust someone with all your data, but with sia, no one can hack anything. This means, for example, celebrities could put their lewd images there and never have it out in public, as it happened a few years ago with that large leak. Or more recently, Amazon took down their unlimited plan. No one can stop them because they're centralized, but sia has a 'pay what you use' model which allows unlimited storage use.

But most importantly, sia is great because of the cost. It is several times cheaper than Amazon or any other storage company. This is primarily because of sia being decentralized. The problem with storage is that for any company or person to give you your storage, you absolutely need a recognizable brand. You wouldn't give your sensitive data to some idiot owning a storage in his garage. That's why no one can go after Amazon or Google Drive or Dropbox. They have a reputation. What sia does it allow that idiot with his storage in his garage to hosts for sia, and have the network encryption make him valid.

Sia is cheaper, safer, dencentralized, opens the door to any small hosting company to join in and make money.

I mined 20.5 LTC and held on to them until now. Looking to diversify more

I hate these threads because I realize I've been listening to the opinions of a bunch of poor people.

SIA cannot be used for data storage because of all the data privacy and security laws that apply to business. The only way to be profitable in the data storage industry is eith enterprise clients. Sia's use case is CP, that's it.

Enter them in. There's no sync. If you're changing your holdings that frequently, you don't need blockfolio.

Check em

What convinced me to put all my savings into sia was the dev team themselves. They're great. MIT students that wanted to build a solid foundation, not market, build a good product and become the 'Facebook of Storage'. The sheer bravado of taking on Amazon of all things is ridiculous.
Unlike most coins, sia isn't premined, the sia devs only have a secondary coin (siafunds) which allows them to collect ~3% of the contracts on the storage. This means that for the sia devs to make money, they need to get big by succeeding or die. There is no 'we'll make money and cash out''. See storj that holds 90% of the total coins.

There was no risk of the company running away on me.
Good product, good future, good market, good dev team, good foundation, and now, good overall market cap value.

I struck gold and it's great.
It'll be worth billions within 5-7 years and I'll be laughing until my death.

Because of the encryption, all companies cannot be liable or put accountable. That's like saying companies cannot use dropbox because people have put CP there.
And when companies can save millions by using sia instead of Amazon, I doubt their conscience will care.

Back this up with proof, user.

You have no idea what you're taking about.

the problem isn't that it also stores CP, the problem is Sia coin is not a data storage mechanism that has sufficient data security standards in order to comply with industry regulations and government statutes.

omg whats habbening? everything down!

See

Except the encryption is sufficient enough.

It's not sufficient. It doesn't comply with HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, etc.

890 BTCs. Fuckin hell.

Go cry some more.

I'm not crying, I'm trying to inform people why Sia has no future.

Uh huh.
Excuse me while I wait for sia to be the future.

Share your price prediction for BTC and ETH for 2020.

Suit yourself. But for any other user reading this, know that Sia cannot be used by companies for data storage, which removes any profitable use case. Sia is a meme.

And I'll see you in 5 years, being proven wrong.

Good stuff. SIA is solid, so is XRP- tho maybe a long hold. ANS too.

Medium risk for medium reward

It is a very limited app though. If you could buy and trade on it, across exchanges, the owners would be rich.

To put it another way- there is your multimillion dollar idea.

Please i need advice, i've lost another 2% since this screenshot was taken like 30 minutes ago.

When do you think RDD will go back up user

Don't listen to anyone that advocates Sia. They're a shucksters, trying to get you to buy a worthless crypto.

70x125
All in on antshares?

Rate my bags.

Cry harder.
And then cry some more in 5 years.
You better still be around when I get to rub it in your shit face.