Did you guys buy enough ETH to get you through the spike to $500 on monday?

Did you guys buy enough ETH to get you through the spike to $500 on monday?

I'm sitting on 70 right now but I'm afraid that if I don't buy more I'm going to miss my chance to go to lambo land.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.status.im/announcing-the-status-network-c6dd18e770e
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wishful thinking much?

I think that petite girls with breeding hips are proof that God exists and He loves us.

As for ETH, I think it will be impacted to some extent by which direction Bancor goes tomorrow. Not making any moves for now.

I did the same. ETH is about to shoot up.
This fool doesn't realize Bancor isn't really different from other ICOs. They all do this.

why would that happen?

I've put my miserable btc "stash" 3x long on eth.

Let's go

You really need to keep up with major events if you want to make a decent buck off of crypto

i was just sleeping
what major events, im here and on reddit like 24/7

status

what status

>mfw op thinks ETH spikes on monday's
>mfw op hasn't simply been looking at the charts and seeing the complete opposite

I'd be selling right about now if I were you, get out before mondays crash.

ico

$7 next year

"I read the whitepaper three times, and i suggest you do as well. It is... a breakthrough."
- Bernard Lietaer [Euro Architect]

what ico, use more fucking verbs

kys

retardalert.jpg
you got all the keywords. Insert them in the google search box and you get this site
www.status.im

and

blog.status.im/announcing-the-status-network-c6dd18e770e

more importantly. Dont fucking ask if you dont fucking care. I can see how less you are interested from your behaviour, smug of a no coiner

I'm shorting because I'm greedy.

It's so easy it's obvious. Just look at the last 4 Mondays/Tuesdays.

Grill sauce?

>eth is gonna crash the day before a hyped up ICO

Ok newfriend.

/r9k/ here, how do I get a qt asuka cosplayer gf with my eth gains? i'm hodling the same amount as OP

God is good.

>anals

you can tell she's ugly by the way she's covering her face

Like I care about her face

Isn't Status ICO on Tuesday?
or do you think Bancor being tradeable will cause a surge? I think almost everyone who wanted to get in did so during the 3 hrs uncapped ICO.

Check the ico address, a ton of money didn't get in and I believe many more investors have become interested because of the hype since the ico. A massive pump is unlikely in my opinion, but I think we should see a nice increase.

I think nobody will drop all they got, maybe it will pump short-term but quickly find a new floor higher than ICO, when ICO hodlers cash out their initial invest to the new money pouring in

I think that's a reasonable scenario. It really does all depend on how much demand there is tomorrow. We will see!

Who the fuck would sell ETH the day before a big pump for two new ETH based ICOs?

what's the second (i know about Status)

Retards

Bancor