MYST

What are your thoughts biz? With struggles with net neutrality do you think this has good potential?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mysterium/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Low market cap, low volume, will soon be added on bittrex and has a original concept.. You can also earn money by "selling" your bandwidth..

I'm definitely IN

Every coin that is not behind totally retarded project has at least 10x potential when you buy it in the early stage

Another useless ICO scam. I'm sure early investors will make some gains but so fucking what, in the long run it's worthless.

Oh look.... it's this guy again. Did your buy order get missed again? Faggot

As soon as the incentivized nodes drop I'm spinning up 20

can't wait for bittrex listing and at least x2 gains

Dirty jew bastard fudder

I think it shows a lot of promise after reading their white paper which is available on their website

You don't realize. All it would take is a tweet from Wikileaks, or a landmark court case regarding online privacy to get this $10+ I seriously diont understand how impatient people are they can't wait a week for x3 gains.

>he got in the ICO
>trying to drop the bags this early

wait a while before you pump

I would never waste my time trying to buy into such an obvious scam. Your bags getting heavy yet pajeet?

>p-plz buy my bags anons I s-swear once it hits buttrex it will fly to the moon!

I'm in about 10k on myst. Hoping for a bittrex add asap

It is almost impossible to have bags on Myst (or you must have been fucking unlucky and bought it on the 13th June at 2.63) : coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mysterium/

Higher : 2.63
Lower : 1.65

This coin has again hit 2.60 yesterday.. But do what you want. I will be here to laugh at you with my future jet ski

t. anyone who invest in coins I don't like is a street shitter

Found the real pajeet

where can I buy those delicious bags?

t. bagholding pajeet

Eh, ico ended too early, and as always my price point for when I get into a coin is half of what it is when it launches on exchanges.

This ain't a 2 buck coin atm

t. better keep scanning the catalog for MYST threads so I can post fud hurr durrr

it has massive potential, I've already bought mine

in 4btc deep
ready to make gainz

I don't need to scan, you pajeets are shilling this scamcoin tryna offload your bags all day every day