What was he up to the last six years of his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khjutpeuVgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I was a great general! I was even crowned emperor one day!
Yeah, sure pal. Here's a nickel (weirdo).

The eternal *nglo kept him in harsh conditions.

Is it true he was underfed and possibly poisoned?

What did he get up to in that time?

He had a sexual relationship with a British teenage girl named Betsy Balcombe

You are asking the right man. I happen to know what killed him better than any leading historian.

Then tell us you mongolian.

He's fucking with you, Jesus it must be hard being as dense as you.

How nice of the Brits to provide for his sexual needs

She probably had STD. Courtesy of the eternal *nglo.

10/10 laughing my sides off

I wonder if he ever planned to escape, maybe to Mexico or Brazil.

the girl who c*cked britain

nope. the thought never popped into his head at all.

he still ran france. Also, he planned to be reincarnated into Mao Tse Tong once his magical training was complete

wrote his memoirs and some commentaries on Caesar. Socialized with guards and anyone else who would visit, though the Brits eventually limited this.

He played some pranks on the guards, went for walks. Supposedly had a nice garden he maintained. Then he got cancer and suffered and died.

The whole time he went over Waterloo and how he fucked up bad realizing he made fundamental and basic mistakes and deserve to lose. He also wished he had died in Russia and gone out in glory.

Do you recommend his memoirs and commentaries?

dictated his memoirs to the bogdonoffs, after which they poisoned him because he threatened to become dictator of latin america and take control of its gold and silver reserves.

I'm not sure if you're joking, but some South American revolutionaries had plans to save Napoleon from Saint-Helena, and bring him back with them or take him to the United States.

Go on...

That would have been epic, holy fuck

How do I travel to this alternate universe?

Napoleon was defeated twice. Thats once enough already

youtube.com/watch?v=khjutpeuVgo

>"It would nice to fall asleep and not wake up for a year or two."

He had the freedom to roam around the island but he was watched by Brits 24/7. There's a funny anegdote about how he once took a bath, with a guard standing in front of the bathroom. The guard began watching him through the keyhole and Napoleon noticed this. He jumped out the bath tub completely naked, grabbed his pistol and furiously marched to the door, shouting that they leave him alone.

>tfw watching napoleon take a bath naked whilst guarding him from escape

absurd lmao

Napoleon...had a hard life.

>"France, l'armée, tête d'armée, Joséphine" - France, the army, head of the army, Josephine.

Those were allegedly his last words.

there's these historical works written on it too

He was so close to destroying the eternal anglo...

Why was he allowed to have a pistol?