AMMO Just released MAC Wallet!

AMMO just released their new Mac wallet! The next release is their full and updated website! Get in now while still at 170 Sats.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!py4AyKhQ!W1K9lyqCZ6XelrogOhTJmgDHB9-A6-DWvIkOmTVFXfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mega.nz/#!py4AyKhQ!W1K9lyqCZ6XelrogOhTJmgDHB9-A6-DWvIkOmTVFXfM

Thank me later.

Sage
Pajeet

What are my chances of making money?

>What are my chances of making money?

It was a serious question, mate. I don't need a lambo, just a villa and my Aston Martin.

I have about 2k of this. Been dropping ever since I got in.
I can see it getting somewhere if it gets on Bittrex.

Daily reminder AMMO was created solely for the developer to shill on Veeky Forums and dump on a bunch of NEETs. The OP is the developer himself.

Ammo is going to be added to Cryptopia soon!

If they don't release a solid website I'm dropping my 2.5k of this as soon as the price rises a bit.

now's a great time to get in on this coin, that ATH is nothing

this coin is for the long-term; those who wanted short-term gains already sold their bags at 500 sats

HODL

The moon mission is about to begin!

Why do people think this is a scam? The Devs are actively working this project and they have a good idea

bump

stay away from this shitcoin

I am buying the dip.

This coin has room for growth, low market cap, low price. Meaning, a niche chance of mooning.

Any CS major drop-out could come up with what they showed in a day or two.

Yeah, their idea is great. Slightly change one blockchain, get a good marketing niche together, pump and dump on the retards that aren't shills like you, and abandon the coin.

fucking cynics

I think Ammo is going to moon tonight, someone has been accumulating all day

can ammo reach 0,01 btc in 2 weaks?

can a human grow up in 2 days?

i already have 1600 ammo. im thinkin to buy 1600 more. theyre gonna realese a mobile game and theyll update their site. if it 1mil satoshi ill get about 33btc. it would be great. i think it is possible. in max 2months.

fucking children. this coin is not a pump and dump. there has been nothing but mass accumulation for the last few days. price corrected and stabilized. devs are still interacting with the community just fine. they are actively developing. they announced their plans to release on more exchanges and a new website is on the way soon. developers are gaining interest in the coin for their gaming projects, myself included.

and this is from the most cynical piece of shit person you'd ever meet.

more like 6 or more

how much ammo do you have?

bump

This coin is a scam. Don't fall for it.

Why?

>bought kids coin
>bought alien coin
>WILL NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN

there are so many gaming coins tho
1337 looks better than this one

Dont try to give Veeky Forums advice. They will call you a shill, cry when it's mooning. Ask when the dip is coming and then not buy anything like retards.

Then the cycle repeats

this