Richfag here. Well, relatively... I'm worth roughly $5m. Of which I have about 3...

Richfag here. Well, relatively... I'm worth roughly $5m. Of which I have about 3.2M invested in the stock market and commercial real estate. The rest is in my home, cash, and a couple stupid cars.

I have a few rich friends that have made a killing over the last few months in Eth and ltc. I want to get into it.

I threw $5000 into ltc at $47 yesterday... Thinking it was relatively low and has potential to gain like btc did up into the 2000+ zone. I'm currently using coinbase and am limited by transaction limits. I also downloaded bitfinex but its totally fucking confusing.

My question is... What apps/sites should I be using? What strategies? I'd love to day trade for large amounts at small margins as well as buy and hold shitcoins that could potentially go 100-1000x. I need to be able to buy and sell and transfer quickly so as not to be stuck on a particular coin's value. For example, I bought 5k of ltc yesterday at 47 and I won't see it for a week... Therefore I can't do anything with it until then and have to suffer the market volatility with my hands tied. Any thoughts? Tips? What would you do if you were in my situation? 5-9% returns in safe investments are great and all, but I want to gamble a bit...

Pic related... $300k in cash I used to buy a car from my friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJIOeYI-e7o
icostats.com/
tokenmarket.net/
icocountdown.com/
discord.gg/G9utuG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll help you out but it'll cost $300k in cash.

The cash is gone. I turned it into a lambo. Not kidding.

What a coincidence, I also accept payment in lambos.

I don't even know how to sell or transfer... I'm a nerd and a tech guy, but this is uncharted territory for me. Totally lost. So I need to create a bittrex account and figure out my wallet address and send currency to it with coin base? Does bittrex support a lot of different coins? I can use it to buy and sell and trade? For example if one coin surges and I want to get out, I can use bittrex to convert into a more stable coin and then eventually turn it back into USD?

Everything is about to crash you richfag. Where were you a month ago? LTC will probably be $15 by the end of the year.

best advice? lurk. really, just read and research. you already have experience with markets, but the crypto-market has its own meta, not gonna learn without making some mistakes at first.

you can send any spare ltc here ;)

LU37Jm3D1GgdB3671VttgiqAaz3qdB77SX

check btc-e, one of the oldest exchanges in space

yea bittrex will take btc then u use the btc to buy the alts there. DO NOT transfer FROM Bittrex to coinbase, you can get ur account froze. I think anons have said from coin base to bittrex is ok though. But in bittrex you do get a wallet address for every coin they have there

gemini (the winklevoss exchange), no limits on wire transfers but their verification process takes a couple of weeks. I don't think the other anons understand the volumes of fiat you're looking at.

I feel like you're underestimating the volatility of the crypto market though. I would not have bought LTC @ 47, it's due for a correction. the market is saturated with alts currently so there's not a lot of safe coins right. LTC getting to 2k is also fairly unrealistic because there's a 50M supply of LTC and it's technically inferior to ETH, but there's only a 16M supply of BTC which is why that gets so high. ETH will go up to a total supply of ~100M over the next few decades (at 92M currently). my LONG term target is ~$1000 on ETH, but that's years down the road and also assumes bitcoin maintains its state of disarray with the network scaling debate.

Trust me, I know... My buddy that made about $2m in 2 months gave me the hot tip and told me to get in when he did... And I ignored it like an asshole.

Here's the thing, though... I think this market is just beginning. I'd say roughly 1% of the population is currently investing in these currencies... Once it goes more and more mainstream and normies get involved, values are going to skyrocket. Look at the stock market's history over 70 years... There's always a new ceiling

Buy Ammo now and make 10x on that 3 million in a month!

Liquidate all your assets and put it on Bitbean. You will be a fucking Hundred-Billionaire and I'm not fucking around
>EVERYTHING
>ON
>THE
>BEAN

mmm tasty dumb money

ye ye come to crypto boi, you will be fine whit us :)

post your lambo with a timestamp and you will get a lot more help, op.
>inb4 it's at my other mansion/the mechanic

If a real rich person wanted investment advice, my larping friend, they'd ask their broker.

Make an account at poloniex and if shit hits the fan sell everything fo USDT.. Check out your wallets under Balances if you wanna deposit or withdraw any of the multiple coins.
Also enable Two Factor Auth to secure your account.

I started just a few days ago and even though I got lucky with LTC I already lost most of it. If you can get me 0,004 BTC or 10 usd it'd help me already.
1Pq5GERmUbdtg7CHDAua16UBy2TW9WZdKG

Buy Bitcoin, ethereum, waves, iconomi , monaco and maidsafe.

I only have ltc though. Send ltc from cb to bittrex? Or exchange my ltc to btc on CB and then send? How do i convert ltc to btc on CB?

ETH will go to shit, since it's a scam

Also a newbie here, is there a way to get a prepaid Visa or PayPal to BTC reliably and safely? I've got $200 laying around on my PayPal, may as well make use of it.

Ok

nice

Buy Bitcoin, ethereum, waves, iconomi , monaco and maidsafe. Will make 10x in 2 years max for sure.

> dumb money
>5M at age 30

K.

I have safe investments. I wouldn't get into something like this with any more than I could afford to lose. I want to gamble and potentially hit something big.

jesus ok im gonna help you, you are about to fuck yourself in fees on coinbase, use gdax, you already have and acc, its the exchange dat uses coinbase to sell you cryptoshit.

there you can setstoplosses which if youre a real rich fag will need for sure.

also, im a 20yo poorfag who doubles their money each week, but since i can only afford 100€ i will still be poor by hte end of the bubble, so givmme btc.

Just take a gander at the crypto general (where ever it is) and look at some links talking about crypto. Listen to Veeky Forumsrelis to get leads and then do research and follow your heart. I'll give a quick rundown anyways:

Typically, you'll wanna go to coinbase, ENABLE 2FA AUTHENTICATION (cause you're rich) and buy from there. Get bitcoin, cause it's relatively low right now and then send that to bittrex or poloniex. 2FA auth those accounts and buy coins you think will make it. Hold until moon, then sell.

This may take a day, it may take weeks, or months. You may lose money if you invest in coins that have a shit team, or FUD. Start small, learn how to not lose all your money, and put more chips on the table as you learn to count the cards.

Remind yourself that money doesn't come out of thin air, people lose just as much as people gain. Everybody on this board is ultimately out of profit, so be smart alright? The most important thing you don't forget is Do Your Research. Good luck man, hope you strike it rich.

open bittrex account
click wallets
find the ltc wallet
click +
it will generate an address
copy it
go to coinbase
click send/receive
send
paste that address you got from bittrex and specify how much you want to send.

Were your parents rich already? Or how did you get rich if you dont have any problem telling us? :^)

how did u gain that much wealth?

Blowjobs.
$40 a pop

You will stuck for a years with anything from this list besides bitcoin. Especially ethereum.

at least 100k in DGB that shit will moon

Coinbase would be the only place I could liquidate from, how do I avoid this?

>Of which I have about 3.2M invested in the stock market and commercial real estate.
Enjoy your net worth plunging hard next year.

>worth roughly $5m
>threw $5000 into ltc at $47 yesterday

GTFO

>paying for an idea
>you scratched the idea
lmao, im not helping you you fucker.

Invest in something undervalued with a good development team and so on, obviously.

hi rich fag, check out Swarm City.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJIOeYI-e7o

Parents arent rich. Self made. I rode a bubble. There's always a next thing... Hover boards, fidget spinners, vaping... Just get in on the ground floor of something you think is gunna take off

Bullshit.

t. 6 figures and started with 4 figures and got into this years ago. I try to get only safe bets.

Welcome to the game.

Altcoins give good gains occasionally, but the real gains lie in ICO.

Check these sites daily.
icostats.com/
tokenmarket.net/
icocountdown.com/

If it has helped I wouldn't mind a tip.
BTC:
14ZFfSgAN8SbqmgtAHpLBTC5J6djSbxQzs

Good luck, with your initial capital you can make a killing in this market while it lasts. 10X easily if you research and find good coins to invest in.

with some of that money you can become a whale and start to influence the market...make it crash to buy cheaper and so on...hmu

P O O
O
O

gonna go against the crowd here. don't invest in Crypto right now. Wait for the market to crash and only then step in.

That's all CB would let me deposit. Hence why I'm here seeking a better vehicle for buying/selling/trading

Doesn't matter. Even if you scored 300 on an iq test. You unironically typed this:

>I threw $5000 into ltc at $47 yesterday... Thinking it was relatively low and has potential to gain like btc did up into the 2000+ zone. I'm currently using coinbase

You're retarded.

Blockfolio to keep track of shit on your mobile device
Coinmarketcap and cryptocompare if using a computer/laptop
Margin trading on poloniex
Use Gemini to wire large sums of money (money usually arrives on the exchange the next day); takes 5-7 days to get verified though
Gdax is also another good exchange for the main
Bittrex/Poloniex for altcoins
Since you have the cash, do a bit of research into altcoins coins that are close to 1 Satoshi that look like they have some fundamental potential and put $100-500 for those x10+ gains

>I rode a bubble. There's always a next thing... Hover boards, fidget spinners, vaping... Just get in on the ground floor of something you think is gunna take off

I totallly agree with this. And you are in the right place right now. Buy what i said and you will be set up for this one i guess :^)

Nice user. Im truly envious of you. Hope to be where u are someday. Hope u make a killing in crypto

Oh, you so smart! You started on the bull market and have not lost still your money.
I bet you stuck yourself in these memes and want out throwing your bags on the OP head.

Roughly 1%? Are you retarded? Do you think 75 million people are trading crypto? There's like 15-20 million bitcoin wallets. Most people use at least two wallets (one for exchange, one for storage), but more likely you have owned 3-4 wallets, so that's under 7 million people just on bitcoin. Since there's literally no one who owns altcoins without owning or having owned bitcoin, there is no way there are over 7 million crypto users period.

Ok well i would advise you against investing now but if you are determined buy some Stratis. They are going to have some big announcements soon including the release of their new wallet and the price could very easily double. But again.. bitcoin looks like it's going to crash soon and this will fuck up the alt coin market. Also don't buy ETH it's pumped to shit and it's a useless scam coin that would take 30 billion dollars for the price to double.

Check btc-e again.

you can send ltc to bittrex then trade it there for btc. Just look in your bittrex wallets for your ltc wallet and get the deposit address, then put that into the coinbase withdrawl and you should get it into bittrex really quick, then go to the ltc page on bittrex and type an amount of coins youd sell and match the bid price, should sell instantly and the btc will be in ur bittrex account

>Oh, you so smart! You started on the bull market and have not lost still your money.

Nigger i lost money at the start in the 2013 bubble pop and had to grind to get money all into 2015.

And you, what the fuck have you done? Do you have seven figures? Or are you a filthy nocoiner?

>I inherited $4.7m from my rich parents/grandparents
>I am smart
K

Lol, bag holder, Bitbean's going down everyday.

>Here's the thing, though... I think this market is just beginning. I'd say roughly 1% of the population is currently investing in these currencies... Once it goes more and more mainstream and normies get involved, values are going to skyrocket. Look at the stock market's history over 70 years... There's always a new ceiling

This is such a refreshing way to look at it. The only thing stopping me from going all in is whether or not cryptocurrencies have a future. the stock market happened to always have a future. But cryptocurrencies are so new that they even might disappear 20 years from now or at least the ones we have right now.

Thanks for legit numbers, user. I didn't realize how fucking small this shit is.

Not sure why you guys doubted him, 5m at 30 is very possible and that's my new goal if this guy can make it there without knowing the slightest thing about crypto

Thank you! That's really helpful. Alright, I'm going to use bittrex to buy/sell/trade... Sound good? I don't see an app for bittrex so I'm going to switch to my pc

>Nigger i lost money at the start in the 2013 bubble pop
And will again, you retarded kid. You on the top of buble now. Your memecoins at all time high for years. Only safe bet is bitcoin and litecoin. Memes will fade again.

Do you actively invest your stock market holdings OP? Just curious what kind of trader you are, or if you just have an investment firm handle things?

When you buy stocks you are investing in actual companies.. when you invest in crypto 90% it's just a pyramid scheme.

This is the only post that matters. If you're not buying at ICO you're just buying someone else's inflated bags. Put a couple thousand in a few different ICOs and you will see some very nice gains.

bingo. now stop taking advice from Veeky Forums and do your own research. you're smart enough it seems and won't have any issues finding some decent investments. remember to zoom out on the charts.

There's no way this will dissapear. Either this makes it into the mainstream or it goes underground. Eitherway it's too convenient a technology to vanish.

you sound like a normie echo chamber.

I could loose 50% right now and i wouldnt care, i would still have 6 figures. This shit isnt going to 0, granpa "5% a year is good" nocoiner. We are only starting.

Lol, newbie mistake.

someone sell me their eth at 14 cuz their bags was going no where... if the bull run the hills just make sure to ride whit him.

You're welcome I'm autistic.
Also look into IOTA for long long term. It's at 5*10^-7 BTC now but the technology is the most innovative i have found and solves almost every problem other coins have. Might be a year or two before it catches on though. Needs more marketing.

chsss hes a whale you retard, dont pump my coins.

Do you remember memecoins you put your money in 2013? You even can't name these now, only litecoin recovered from 2013. Bought some chinacoins, IXcoins, namecoins, friend?

Investment firm. Mostly mutual funds... American Funds etc. I'm conservative af with the big chunks.

>It's at 5*10^-7 BTC
wasent joking about that autism

But the question still is whether coins like bitcoin are actually worth what they're traded for right now. Because if bitcoin becomes mainstream but "corrects" down to about $1000 forever, then no one wins.

>buy and hold shitcoins that could potentially go 100-1000x
Mooncoin. It's the only shitcoin with that sort of potential. It's still cheap. A richfag like yourself could really set this off.

op, care to comment about this user's assumption? Because I tend to agree with him. What specifically made your wealth, be specific, otherwise this speculation will continue.

is it on exchanges yet or is there an ico?

You can join our discord if you're concerned by the FUD on this board.
discord.gg/G9utuG

Or it will end up like doge being a shitcoin forever.

he's the second person to ever post a lambo on Veeky Forums. i doubt he really cares, man.

nigga I'm currently syncing doge wallet. That shit mooned recently over the past 2 months. Finally a reason to sell, those bags from 2013 were heavy.

Perhaps, but moon has yet to pump and fulfil its potential.

I did buy some shitcoins back then and lost money but this time i dont have any shitcoins for long term. Maidsafe has being around since 2014 and it has had steady growth since then and the network will be ready next year. And even if everything else turns out to be a shitcoin i still have bitcoin and ethereum (ethereum isnt going away). I have much more coins that what ive mentioned here but they dont really deserve mentioning because of low quantities.

I dont give a fuck about this broke nigger. Haters gone hate. I haven't inherited a dime in my life. If I were at my office, I'd shit all over this kid with my tax returns from the last few years. I won't give details about my business because I'd like to stay anonymous. I've lurked diff places of Veeky Forums for years and I know what the repercussions can be if someone figures out your identity. I described it above, I rode a bubble and printed money for a few years.

Also, I'm on my PC now...

Jaxx

>I did buy some shitcoins back then and lost money but this time i dont have any shitcoins for long term.
You literally named them in line, retard. And ethereum is a shitcoin. It brings nothing, bitcoin can do apps with some layer like rootstock or omny

So can I do what I need to do with just Bittrex? Or do I need something else? I'm going to transfer my LTC from CB to Bittrex

Oh, so you actually are a bitcoin supremacist. Dont worry, i also have bitcoin brother :^).

Make a bleutrade account and buy mooncoin

The shitty part is that there is no exchange that has all coins. So you first have to check which coins you want to trade before you can decide whether one exchange is "enough" for you or not.

Sent my LTC to Bittrex... so Bittrex only lets you buy coins with BTC? So I need to convert my LTC to BTC to buy other coins?

We should really have a sticky.
It all depends on what you plan on doing... Anyway...
Suggestions:
- ICOs are usually really profitable. Look into the upcoming ones, read their whitepaper and see if the technology seems sound. There's an upcoming one that has -a lot- of potential that has flown under Veeky Forums's radar.
- Look at low value coins (sub 100 satoshi) and what they are trying to do... some have potential. But don't fall for the memes.
- Learn how to read all those damn graphs... investopedia is a good source. Buying at ATH with a dwindling volume is often a bad idea, for example... learn how you can get this type of info. But don't fall for technical analysis (TA)... most of it is bullshit.
- Other than that, there are some more expensive (and older) coins that have the potential of significantly increasing in value: XRP, ARK, STRATIS, FACTOM, etc. (If I had some money left I'd probably get me some factom).
- Don't listen to Veeky Forums

To be completely transparent, 70% of my portfolio is XRP, 10% SIA, 10% STRATIS and 5% ARK. The rest are semi-shitcoins (RDD, ESP2). I don't day trade.

I hope this helps.

Why do you care who am i and not about shitcoins you holding?

>that tattoo
I'm having a hard time believing that you make smart decisions

Because i only need one of them to pass the bubble pop stess test and im set for life.

I dont have any tattoos. That's the friend that sold me his car. He's worth nearly $500M... and, trust me, he doesnt care what you think of him.

>I could loose 50% right now and i wouldnt care, i would still have 6 figures.

I call bullshit. You would care a fucking lot if you woke up tomorrow and the stock markets had crashed 50%. Or, you are full of shit about the money.