What is the first thing that you're going to buy as soon as you turn rich?

What is the first thing that you're going to buy as soon as you turn rich?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

bosz.com.pl/section/87/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This baby!

happiness

a mcdonald's meal instead of burger only

Last time I ate at McDonald's I felt bad for a whole day. Since then I only eat burgers at Tony Roma's or something superior.

My own home.

I will retire in Crimea

Probably a legitimate business to continue making money.

That way it's not all in crypto or stocks, and I have something to help fund my stock and crypto investments.

Why blow it on dumb shit like cars? I'd rather get a decent house first

I'll buy OP and force him to make crypto speculation and suck my cock, ahahaha what a faggot OP is.

This question made me realize that I don't have a plan. I currently have vague thoughts of buying some property in Japan, and giving some of my relatives some gifts.

I'm more like an ephebe, to be honest. And I am into lolis. Sorry.

Why?

Depends on how rich..but I would probably pay my parents debts first.

A Harley bobber

Zdzislaw beksinski (of that's how it's spelled). I like your taste in art. I have some ideas for a startup company, selling products for crypto currency. Might use that money to fund that so I can keep making money

great taste in art user. Beksinski is a fucking legend

Thank you, guys. I always liked Beksinsi's style, and the fact that his paintings have no name (allowing you to provide your own interpretation) makes it even more interesting.

It might sound weird to buy this "as soon as I turn rich", but currently I am a poorfag who trades with 150€.

A plot of land, around 5-100ha, with a bit of forest and a lake or a brook. Then build a house there in the middle.

You felt bad because the nectar of the gods that is McDonalds was trying to force the inherent human weakness out of you.

Planar magnetic headphones

It was more like low quality meat.

>already rich
I am monitoring this thread for ideas.

Prove it.

>buying some property in Japan
someone hasn't done their research

A warm meal.

probably a fucking huge dinner and night of drinking for my friends and gf
not going to tell them i made money though obviously.

This is my all time favorite artist. I wish I could give you some coin, but I'm about to sleep.

Good lad

freedom

live stress free

It's ok. If you want the books, here's a link:
bosz.com.pl/section/87/

And if I any other user want to give some coins in order to buy them, allow me to beg for a sec.
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

First thing you should buy is an interest free life. Get rid of ALL debt, especially government one.

Then spend some on your family. Buy your mother some nice things and give your dad a gift.

Then give to charity. I prefer food banks.

Then buy whatever you want. I got a new Mazda 6 luxury and I love it. No need to spend more than $50,000 on a car unless you're an enthusiast.

I'm gonna have a big fucking meal alone somewhere and then go buy a cozy house.

House for my momma.

uuuu edgy beksiński paitings

you are like 16?

zdzisŁaw bekŚiŃski murican faggot

I feel bad for you. Are you incapable of enjoying his paintings?

nie no, fajne są

I made a pact that I'm going to go meditate for 6 months in an ashram if I become a millionaire by May/June of next year.

Your move, o Gods.

1. Mom a house + RR car that's bagged/stanced so she can go low when leaving the car with a modified keyfob.
2. Latest Smart Car Cabrio in manual
3. Buy more properties in my area and only rent to sec 8 so I don't have to worry about rent.
4. Buy a black/red bmw 335i (hard top) and take it to Florida to get my guy to hack it so I can open/close the roof while the car is in motion.

A nice little farm in PA.