Give it to me straight

Give it to me straight.
Should I buy Bancor on Monday or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/token-activation-update-285ba81995b1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Don't support the jews or you will burn in hell.

Yes. The only argument against it is /pol/ fudding because muh jews

have you ever seen a rich /pol/tard?

Buy on Monday, or buy at 20x a week later.

You shoulda done it through the ico if you wanted it. Try to do it through the smart contract, not an exchange, if you can. I'm quite bullish but honestly anything could happen.

boycott

I heard there's a chance of getting in at ICO price at open via the smart contract.

Buy this shit asap. If you missed the ico last chance will be to buy it from the smart contract

Technically, yes. Read up on how the protocol works if you are interested. Essentially there will be a smart contract that, at the instant it opens up, will sell 1 BNT for 0.01 ETH. There will be another smart contract with 80k ETH reserves that will buy BNT at the same price. This second contract will not change the price at which it buys, but the more people buy BNT from the first one, the more the price will increase. Depending on how much demand there is, it could be at ico price for a very short period of time. The more ETH that buys BNT, the more the price will shoot up at a non-linear rate. ~51k net ETH would make it go up 50%, ~600k net ETH would make it go up 7x.

If you had to guess, how long would you estimate the window for buying at 0.01 ETH will last? Second? Minutes? Hours?

Fucked if I know m8. If whales don't want to dump at 1.5x to 2x, they're gonna buy up the cheap BNT from the contract and the ICO price will be gone nearly instantly. This is the scenario I am hoping for and consider the most likely. Honestly if it waffles around ICO price for too long, it might not be a good buy. This would indicate that the market is uncomfortable with the price but is unable to correct to an acceptable level until the price floor from the second contract runs out. You're in a tough buying situation. Basically, if it explodes out of the gate then try hopping on if you feel like taking a risk. Weak start, wait for a potential dip or at least being able to buy close to ICO

How does the smart contract shit on monday work and what time will it start, anyone know?
Is it just the same as the ICO aka sent eth to this address get tokens back in wallet?

The price of BNT is set dynamically via the smart contract, starting at 0.01 ETH per BNT for the first transaction (the ICO price).

If you send ETH to it, you get BNT back and the price of BNT goes up.

If you send BNT to it, you get ETH back and the price goes down.

Not sure what time it's due to go live, they have a telgram channel you can join for updates.

Trading will also be enabled on the exchanges as well. So people will do arbitrage trading.

yes. yes. and yes.

this

Don't need to be rich when saving the white race

>jewish tricks

You guys are seriously retarded

Bancor has a 300m market cap RIGHT NOW for a product that doesn't exist yet

Think about it dummies

sooo...

BUY?

Yeah, you don't buy it. Let us have a laugh. Thank you.

What does he mean by this?

Buy ASAP! This shit changes the cryptoworld. It is legit and the team is solid. Ignore the racist be

Nah. It's overpriced af

Will this be on Bittrex tomorrow, if so any idea when? Thanks m'8s

your mother was overpriced too

sure

wont it be at ico price on monday

lmao you bancor shills are pathetic

We're already at $15 lmfao

Read it on reddit from the Bancor dev:
The price increases with every buy and decreases with every sell.
If you are buying more than 1 bnt they will avarege the price you'll pay for requested volume.
So the chance of getting 1 bnt for 0.01 eth are very fucking small.

No. That's the projected price based on the current buy orders on the exchanges. You will be able to buy at ICO price via the smar contract, which will result in massive panic selling on Monday. Enjoy your shitcoin.

No, it will stay at 0.01 ETH for hours, mate.

hitbtc doesn't really count

no its based on ious you fucking retard

No it won't jesus christ you're retarded.

How does one buy through smart contract?

send eth from token friendly (MEW) wallet to contract address and receive BNT or through their app. One of those, they will post instructions.

Ok i'll do the feeding.
Just open wide because it'll be hard to swallow the truth.

Literal Ponzi scheme

I doubt many ICO buyers will want to sell without a profit. They'll just HODL it if the price stagnates.

>yfw they don't have enough ETH to pay back everyone in case all are selling

price will be NEGATIVE
hilarious stuff

You can't afford not to buy!
You can't even afford to be asking this question instead of getting ready to buy as much as you can.

The smart question would be now if the price falls with the same speed as it rises?

Just glad the increase won't be linear.

Bancor has a $300m market cap RIGHT NOW because it is the first potentially $1t company in history. It could be bigger than Dutch East India.

How do I buy bancor? I went to their website and there is no option to purchase.... Should I just wait for it to hit the exchange? If so what time does it hit the exchange on Monday PDT?

Wait for Monday and send eth to the contract they provide

What exchange will it hit? I can't just buy bancor with BTC? I can't buy bancor the way I buy other coins? Someone posted that its 15 dollars a coin. Is that what its being released at?

liqui will definitely have it, odds are bittrex will have it by the end of the week, then the rest soon after

no, only people advising to buy are those who bought during the ico

C'mon don't you belive in him?

Buy pressure on the smart contact increases the cost you dummy.

Contract price and exchange price will be 20x by the weekend.

>could
>150m on an alt coin, public has a very vague understanding what BTC is. 1T. Ok I'm sure they will have 100x gains any time soon.

You keep Hodling bro. I'll be making gains while you and everyone else wait for 1T.

so what is the price of 1 bnt

Currently 0.01 ETH. That's where it will open on Monday. Unlike stock exchanges, where the price may OPEN much higher or lower than it CLOSED the previous day, BNT will open at exactly the ICO price of 0.01 ETH via the smart contract, at which point mass panic selling will ensue.

blog.bancor.network/token-activation-update-285ba81995b1

It doesnt open tomorrow

Ignore the FUD. If you get in quick you can still have it about the ico price from via a smart contract, but my guess there would be a shitload of people buying into it, pumping up the price

HAHAHAHA

everybody so hungry for bancor

>JUST WAIT A BIT LONGER GOY

good heavens i can rest abit

>which point mass panic selling will ensue.
They raised 396,720 eth in total from the crowdsale. The cap was 250k. 80% of excessive funds (117,376 eth ~= roughly $41,081,600) are used to buy back bancor at the ICO price. Do you actually think $40M worth of panic selling will occur right on the first day of its release ?
It requires more than $41M to lower the price at least a little bit below 0.01eth per Bancor, WITHOUT ANYONE trying to buy BNT.

You should not buy it on monday, because it has now been delayed (check their blog).

Ya, people are going to frenzy buy this like they are starving babies after this 'delay'.

>don't need to be rich
you don't belong here

this nigga gets it

to the moon we go

why is this jew so perfect.

It has a smaller market cap than dodgecoin. It has a smaller market cap than a dozen bitcoin copies and shitcoins. Compared to what the market ocmmands for other coins, Bancor is not "overpriced" you simply have no idea what is going on. I understand if large numbers frighten you, but you shouldnt say anything because it just makes you come off as an idiot.

Bancor is going to tank so fucking hard. Overpriced af.

because your standards are so low

Finaly someone with a brain here.
Oh and people are mad bancor tries to make everything as fucking save as possible so no fucking forkining 2.0 will happen so stop cry guys

Yes you do retard, look at Trump.

what exchanges sell bancor?