Moon incoming

Moon incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-administration/disruptive-healthcare-companies-to-watch-in-2017.html
patientory.com/2017/05/03/patientory-wins-top-prize-at-semda2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmaooooo someone just made so much money in the last 10 mins

will it dump hard when it gets onto bittrex?
they've banned withdrawals on liqui.io
seems very risky...

PTOY is a rarity in crypto, something that is ready to be employed by the entire healthcare sector. Even if a couple of Beverly Hills plastic surgeons use PTOY it'll pump like crazy.

beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-administration/disruptive-healthcare-companies-to-watch-in-2017.html

also is backed by kaiser permanente

Got in at 15000 fuck did I just get tricked

this just seems to good to be true. But even forbes mentioned them. Why is it only on shady exchanges.

lol this is a pure fucking scam. It's some 25yo female nigger libtard as their ceo. Just lol

Kek I literally bought @ 100k by mistake and had to panic sell at 50k because of turbo dip
I wanted to place order at 10k
Dont think itll go there though

That's a lot of fucking dumping.

I saw this a few months ago, like before they started selling. I had a lot of spare money but I decided not to buy... hope I haven't made a huge mistake

Yes. It should have a 100 million dollar market cap soon.

Tech is developed by the dev of STORJ coin

CEO is good networking in the health sector.

I like this very much thats why im holding over 30,000 PTOY

Top kek
How much did you invest

only 0.5 btc luckily

Well we got our answer why it was in Forbes, we all love minority women CEOs no matter how incompetent they may be!

i bought accidantly in at 70000 with 2.5 btc, i made in seconds a loss of 3k :D

Unity & Inclusion user! 6 gorillion marketcap coming!

>if
yeah ok

not an argument

Buy in now. It will only go up form here on
I also bought accidentaly at 100k

That is why it might go mainstream.

Also from Forbers:
"It achieves HIPAA Security Rules by maintaining a security compliance team, protecting relevant electronic systems and using encryption to control data access."

In the About section of their homepage you can see other people involved. They seem to be real professionals.

I guess I will throw 1 ETH into this. Is EtherDelta an exchange to be trusted?

You can buy it from bittrex.

BUY BUY BUY
Sserriously all the wanna be rich . Its your time to Shine .
Gonna moon thos evening FUCKING BIGLY

heh... I thought there already was a niggercoin...

Ya I seen it hit bittrex went to there web site and seen all the black people. I was naw I like my money

Absolutely not an argument

don't buy, something is wrong with the bittrexx chart, it is not the correct marketprice

The fact that she hired all black people to run her company is a argument. Plus the fact that the government would never let this happen under Obamacare. The fact that she thinks she can control the most regulated market in the world is a massive move. I wish her well but not for me

The fact that she is hoping to sell to doctors but she has a back up plan to do a peer to peer Heath website built in is a problem. Who needs a block chain for that

I shit you not. I was considering buying this 12 hours ago.

I actually agree, just thought your argument was "lol niggers xd"

managed to buy some of that dip

it was added an hour ago, still adjusting to the right price

It was lol but I read a bit of it before I came to that

i fk up, bought at 14 sell at 10 before it dips to 7...

bought at 9k cuz I don't believe it'll go lower
I'm not going to miss QRL type gains again

Same. I expect this to be big tonight. Every other chart on bittrex shows huge gains ~5 hours after adding the coin to the exchange.

most patrician exchange. no withdraw limits. no ID needed. comfy

not yet.

>not yet

Lel it's on the front page if bittrex.

*on*

I bought at 15k as I thought it was gonna be the floor, what kinda gains am I looking at here?

strong independent black woman: the coin

T. Minus

Ignition!

Indeed

I bought 3500 PTOY @ 36800 satos earlier this afternoon.

Thank you crypto god

IT'S CRASHIGN!

uh so you're down over 60%?

Looks good to go

FUG

FUCKING LOLING MY ASS OFF OMFG

WHAT A SHITCOIN IF I EVER SAW ONE PIC RELATED

ENJOY YOUR FUCKING BAGS YOU FUCKING MASSIVE CUNT

MIGHT AS WELL CALL IT POTY COIN BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF SHIT

Poo in loos and niggers and not a single md.

Loling

>diverse team of indians, jews and black women
>bad

You realize this is what successful tech companies look like in 2017? Fuck off /pol/tard

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its probably a good heuristic to insta disregard anything that has a female founder/CEO, and this one is black as well.

Dropped.

Actually, it's what happens when you let an HR team control hiring.

If you let hiring managers control hiring, it's mostly white and asian guys.

Look at the people who said that about Stratis and Humaniq. Now look at their gains. Who gives a fuck if a fat black woman is CEO, the creator of Ethereum is an autistic skeleton.

The CEO of Google is Indian, silicoin valley is filled with indians, asians and jews. face it racist white boy

>HE KEEPS GOING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>CEO is a nigger
>Head of arketing is fat and ugly
>Lead Dev looks a meathead (Vinnie Jones from LockStock)
>Lead Tech is a pajeet
>Recruitment is a nigger
>Business Development is a nigger
What could possibly go right?

>Humaniq
Entire board and 90 % of the advisors are white men.
>Stratis
Not a single woman in the development or advisory team. CEO/Founder is a mixed guy with at least 50% white in him, the rest are indian or white males.

What are you even talking about

>Ethereum creator looks like pic related
>Stratis creator is a nigger according to Veeky Forums
>two biggest moon missions of crypto next to Bitcoin

Basically don't judge a book by its cover.

itll be the insurance companies that will push for this.

rofl enjoy losing money

People won't invest in Humaniq because
>lol niggers, fuck the 3rd world
People didn't want to invest in Stratis because
>he's part black, he's a nigger
People didn't want to invest in ETH
>wow he looks like an autistic skeleton
Now you are doing the same fucking thing
>wow a black female CEO

I missed the pre-ICO but caught the crowdsale. Bought another 7500 on liqui and earlier today on Bittrex

I think a lot of people will flip the shit but given its position as the only real world project that happens to be in the 1st world's largest and fastest growing business sector that intersects security and medical records market...

This is like picking up diamonds off the sidewalk

As for the CEO, who cares. She might seem unprofessional, maybe even awkward, but you can't argue with the fact that the project is staking in the industry, and is first to market. That means successful networking and in these fields, there are high proportions of female-staffed boards and administrators.

Fcuking practically all ICOs teams are slavs ,whites and asians, just goes to show what happens when there is no hiring bias.

>bbbut these ones aren't
kys if you're going to say that, don't pretend the're not very few

and I know about Chris Trew

DO YOU LIVE IN SILICON VALLEY??? I DO AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT IT'S 99% WHITE MALES THAT ARE DOING DEVELOPMENT AND MAKING BUSINESSES SUCCESSFUL. JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE SOME TOKEN PAJEETS AND CHINKS AROUND FOR CHEAP LABOR MEANS NOTHING.

TAKE A STEP BACK AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO SUGGEST THAT A TECHNOLOGY COMPANY HAS ANY CHANCE IF IT'S COMPLETELY LACKING WHITE MALES IN AT LEAST THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM?

THE INTERNET WAS 100% WHITE MALES FOR 20 YEARS BEFORE NORMIES GOT A HOLD OF IT. WHAT DO YOU THINK WE WERE DOING ALL THAT TIME? ALL WE DO IS LEARN AND MAKE THINGS BETTER AND EVERYONE JUST TRIES TO RIDE THE COAT TAILS.

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK A TEAM THAT HAS ZERO WHITE MALES COULD ACTUALLY MAKE A LEGITIMATE COIN AND BUSINESS?

>unironically investing in subhumaniq and this sheboon coin
Hell the only reason chimpaniq made any money is that it's owned and run by a turbokike.

Keep it up faggot, if you apply your logic to most projects you wouldn't have invested in Ethereum just based on the creator's looks. What the team looks like has no fucking basis on how much money you can make off of an investment.

>SKINNY SLAV
>SHEBOON
>SAME

WOAH FUCKING NELLY LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING

ITT: BAGHOLDERS

GET REKT

listen tyrone eth was made by a slav autist with a solid track record in crypto.
the ceo is a fat black woman with a liberal arts degree.

>strawmanning this hard
Nobody was dissuaded from investing in ETH, because of Vitalik's looks. That's how a tech person SHOULD look.

Also:
>nigger detected
Go dindu nuffin around some poleese already.

Id bet my entire portfolio that this shit project led by a black woman will fail. Woman is ok if the rest of the team seems competent. Black person is ok if the rest of the team seems competent. Black AND female is just too much.

But you can go ahead and put your money where your mouth is and invest in this trash project.

Except it's not, the creator of Storj is behind this as well. Also:

patientory.com/2017/05/03/patientory-wins-top-prize-at-semda2017/

People are obviously invested and interested in this project. It was also in Forbes too.

But whatever, guess you want to stay poor and cry "muh niggers" "muh jews".

vitalik is a slav, and I don't care what the team looks like but don't lie and say whites and asians aren't smarter on average, after I started investigating crypto this hasn't been more clear, I'm not even white I'm like half arab and I'll admit it.

> in these fields, there are high proportions of female-staffed boards and administrators.

This is another point AGAINST the project. Having to deal with the general incompetence that is affirmative action and gender quotaed leadership means the project wont get anywhere. A project to fix issues with healthcare would have to start completely from scratch without involving hospital leadership outside of external advisory roles.

>south eastern medical device association
wow prestigious.
i wish i could bet you to see how fast funds go missing and the ceo starts going on expensive vacations

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU SOUND LIKE AN INCREDIBLE SHILL.

IT'S SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE PERSONALLY BUTTHURT BY THIS WHICH LETS ME KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT A WHITE MALE.

THE FACT THAT THE CREATOR OF STORJ IS BEHIND THIS MAKES IT EVEN WORSE, LOOK HIM UP.

BITCOIN HAS BEEN IN FORBES A NUMBER OF TIMES, WHY DON'T YOU INVEST IN THAT INSTEAD? BETTER YET, WHY DON'T YOU INVEST IN THE VANGUARD INDEX FUND FOR MAYBE 5% ANNUAL RETURNS--THAT'S BEEN IN FORBES A MANY MANY TIMES. MORE FORBES MENTIONS THE BETTER RIGHT?

PTOY

I never mentioned intelligence, I mentioned looks. Stop shifting goalposts, holy fuck. It's not like I am not thinking about how competent the team will be or how a female CEO will work out, but I still do have confidence that this could still be fairly profitable in the long term. I hold most of my portfolio in Ethereum so I am getting really into ICOs lately and this seemed promising and has a real use.

You go girl!

Will reduce medical errors

ACA mandates adoption of Electronic medical records

PTOY combines with blockchain

So does anyone want to actually talk about the uses of this or are you going to act like faggots and spam the thread? People are posting sources in the thread and one autist spamming "MUH NIGGER FEMALE CEO!" is getting real old.

High administrative costs include medical records and billing systems which, to be made efficient, can use a blockchain token for reliability, security and cost savings

>Global Electronic Medical Records Market - Growth, Trends & Forecasts (2016 - 2021) ... The global E-Medical Records market is estimated to be USD 13.64 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 22.01 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 10.03% during the forecast period

its going to be an interesting week as normies and normie tier crypto news takes it on from monday. regardless of the sjw tier team normies will see this as something to be celebrated and supported and will non stop be splashed everywhere with minorities in tech "leading" the way.

>muh racism
>muh sexism
Clearly you have never been to Veeky Forums faggot.
Do you honestly believe a fat black girl with a liberal arts degree has any competence? If so, feel free to spend your money.

HOL UP!

SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ SUM FINNA CEOZ AN SHIEEET??

ride the bbw.
bigblaxwhale

I'll wait for a decent dev team to address healthcare. Not this project.

This. If anything, the fact that it has a nigger female CEO is a selling point for normies. If anything it's a good short term bet.

>calling me a newfag
I was here before Veeky Forums was even a fucking board and before /pol/ even existed. Fuck off. I'm here to make money, same as everyone else on this board. Make an actual case for this coin failing other than "muh nigger", because as said before that's a selling point for normies/liberals who want to invest.

Every hospital and medical office are adopting electronic health records. There are many competitors in the field BUT all must ensure some degree of interoperability.

Patientory is using the PTOY token and blockchain to fulfill the HIPAA mandate where a user will be able to consent to sharing of medical records in a secure and interoperable fashion

This coin looks good LONG term. Looks like shit short term.

I'll make a case for you sir. Its falling because that generally happens with an ico. This coin looks VERY promising long term. Just buy in low.

I can see another QRL scenario in this coming week. Catch the dips.

>"make an actual case for this coin failing other than the sole reason it's guaranteed to fail"

More like patooey
Enjoy your CURE Redux

Pic related when Veeky Forums finds a black person making a cryptocurrency