History's biggest shitposters

> History's biggest shitposters.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the obvious answer

Hegel was the worst replier, but Plato was the OP shitposter.

took you too long Veeky Forums

Hegel took the b8.
Find a flaw, you Cathocuck.

This.

its gotta be Zizek

The literal shit poster

Waited for this. Hegel is without a doubt the greatest shitposter in history.

>no one posted Diogenes yet

For shame, Veeky Forums.

A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Two things result from this fact:

I. Communism is already acknowledged by all European powers to be itself a power.

II. It is high time that Communists should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Communism with a manifesto of the party itself.

To this end, Communists of various nationalities have assembled in London and sketched the following manifesto, to be published in the English, French, German, Italian, Flemish and Danish languages.

>A spectre
Communism is a Spook confirmed

This

This pretty much. The ultimate thread derailer.

>Catholic rage intensifies

>"He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments."

this always seemed like something that would be at the start of a video game

>No Paul the Apostle
Shame

This guy right here.

The original Eternal Anglo.

>Veeky Forums created in October 2003
>Brando died in July 2004

Is it possible?

He's literally a /pol/ Christfag isn't he

/pol/ jew fag, actually

i just like the quote

>Literally shitposted the 3/5ths compromise into existence

More or less. I've been saying for a while now that /pol/ would really get a kick out of Luther's brand of Protestantism.

>sportsball
Neckbeard buzzword of the year

mfw

>tfw no one on Veeky Forums talks about USA 1783-1861

>/pol/
>protestantism

pick one

mozart had some very scatological letters as last I recall

The ultimate shitposter

Ever read the shit Marx wrote about "Saint Max"? I'm not sure I entirely agree with him there but man could he write polemic.

spooks aren't inherently bad things. Stirner wanted us to use them as guides to finding what our ownness really wants

Considering the boards that were up at the time, I highly doubt it.

>Veeky Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter