What is the best art movement and why is it rococo?

What is the best art movement and why is it rococo?

Ah what a time.

When the French aristocracy lived it's largest and with the most excess. Just before the whole thing came tumbling down.

You spelled romanticism wrong

ROCOCO ART IS THE EPITOME OF DEGENERATE EXCESS.

THE BEST ART MOVEMENT IS ROMANTICISM; MY FAVORITE KIND OF ROMANTIC ART IS THAT OF THE "FOLKISH MOVEMENT".

Rococo is the most honest movement. No gay shit like greek philosophers and roman gods ruining my paintings. Rococo is a bunch of big titty, seductive, aristocratic women because that's the only thing we all really care about.

modern art

>Muh cherubs

This painting lacks big titties. You lie.

You said it bruda.

Legit one of my favorite paintings of all time. The most rococo painting of them all.

I wish a noblewoman who show me her clam.

YOU ARE ONLY CONFIRMING MY STATEMENT THAT IT IS THE EPITOME OF DEGENERATE EXCESS, AND YES, IT IS AT LEAST "HONEST" REGARDING ITS DEGENERACY.

tfw no hitest qt with huge white hair to have syphilitic coitus with

/thread

>a bunch of trees

wow. . . such art. . .

what's bad about trees

>that ironic ignorance

damn, imaging loving something so much but not being able to understand it. like if you married a woman but never learned her language.

for the confused:
it's not laughable to claim that rococo is frivolous and full of excess, but presenting romanticism like its the exact opposite, some totally pure and honest movement, is hilarious

and saying rococo doesn't have "gay shit like greek philosophers and roman gods" basically just screams "I don't know what rococo was 10 seconds ago, but after looking at 3 paintings I believe I know everything about it"

IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT ROCOCO, AND ROMANTICISM, REPRESENT, YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THAT POST, WHICH IS IRONIC SINCE YOU CLAIM IRONIC IGNORANCE OF OTHERS, WHILST BEING IGNORANT YOURSELF.

ROCOCO IS DEGENERATE ART; ROMANTICISM IS REGENERATE ART.

Jus shadap an post rococos

/thread
make me

Rococo is pretty interesting. Mannerism is too

Overrated shit

Neoclassicism is regenerate art. Romanticism is degenerate.

I like Baroque the most.

>What is the best art movement
Iconoclasm

>no impressionism
worst taste

Its much more than just trees.
It's the countryside at dusk, the sun setting as two figures walk dwarfed by the majesty and stillness of nature. Are they coming towards us? Or walking into the distance? There's a story in there and you can make it what ever you wish. You need to think, not just look.

Abstract expressionism

Impressionism is babby's first art movement

go back to cripplechan you cringey Mexican stormfag.

Baroque everything mang.

Meh, I don't dig the whole horror vacui thing, it tires my eyes.

Baroque >>> Classicism >>> Romanticism Renaissance >>> Rococo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Modern """"art""""

My opinions are fact.

Forgot the arrows after "Romanticism". Sorry.