Việt Nam, tôi là CIA

Việt Nam, tôi là CIA

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.iath.virginia.edu/sixties/HTML_docs/Resources/Primary/Winter_Soldier/WS_23_POW.html
apimages.com/metadata/Index/Associated-Press-International-News-Vietnam-VIE-/8387ab7097e5da11af9f0014c2589dfb
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_flights
sirnosir.com/archives_and_resources/library/war_crimes/dellums/dellums_004.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

toi khong Viet nam, ten toi la James, toi la nguoi uc.

du ma

Ching chong ling ming tong twu

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY CHOPPER

WHERES LIEUTENANT BANE BO DIEP
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE STRAW HAT

MAYBE HE'S WONDERING WHO WOULD INVADE A SOUTH EAST ASIAN COUNTRY WITHOUT SOLID DOMESTIC PUBLIC SUPPORT

AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK, WHO ARE YOU

Fun fact: The CIA did toss suspected VC out of helicopters if they got info out of them before they landed or to extort info from other members after binding them with barbed wire.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE ARE. WHAT MATTERS IS DOMESTIC PUBLIC SUPPORT

>fun fact
>fact

Gonna need to see that evidence user-kun

Look up helicopter interrogation.

Also the Winter Soldier hearings.

>ask for evidence
>go find it yourself
>it's up to the audience to prove or disprove claims

Into the trash it goes

www2.iath.virginia.edu/sixties/HTML_docs/Resources/Primary/Winter_Soldier/WS_23_POW.html

Ctrl+F helicopter

Wow, that would mean they maybe tortured/executed pows at 1/10th the rate of the north.

Wasn't passing judgement, just stating that it did, in fact, happen.

1 single apocryphal account? The 'witness' himself says it's the only case of 'helicopter murder' he knew of.

It's not evidence.

IF I REMOVE HO CHI MINH FROM POWER, WOULD YOU DIE?

This photo is surely apocrypha. It doesn't really matter what I post. You've already proven you're going to handwave away anything contrary to your belief.

Ich bin NSDAP.

The body of an American paratrooper killed in action in the jungle near the Cambodian border is raised up to a waiting transport.

You're a liar now too. Or just incompetent.

Noetzel wasn't the only one to talk about it either. Robert Johnson, a U.S. Army Captain, went on record that he was told by his superiors the best way to get a VC to sing was helicopter interrogation. He testified to this to fucking Congress.

That's not an American uniform.

That's what the photo is chuckles it's a pretty famous photo.

And it's of an American soldier being evacuated. Well his corpse anyhow.

Lol at your face

Not the user who doesn't believe they happened, I honestly don't care, but I think a photo of a guy getting thrown out of a helecopter would have had a lot more motion blur.

Also why would they have a photographer sitting under the helicopter waiting for the moment they throw the guy out?

Reverse image search says otherwise

To provide proof of the 'helicopter murders' of course

>multiple congressional testimonies
>photograph you don't agree with
>handwave it all away because it doesn't fit your beliefs

Since fucking when was reverse image search infallible? The image links to a fucking tumblr blog through reverse image search. Google is going to tell you whatever is popular, not whatever is accurate.

Use your damn brain. Like I said here I don't give a shit either way, but you're letting confirmation bias cloud your judgement on the veracity of the photo.

You're retarded the helicopter is like 50 feet in the air.

Also why would the fucking CIA document their helicopter murders?
Also, why the FUCK would they send a photographer into some random part of the Mekong delta just for the photo?

You got tricked by the internet kid

See

It's a photo of an airlift you jackass why would the CIA throw a gook at a photographer 50 feet away???

Look at your entire life right now

>Why would U.S. interrogators take photos of themselves torturing Iraqis?! Abu Ghraib is fake!
Not an argument.

Here you stupid nigger

apimages.com/metadata/Index/Associated-Press-International-News-Vietnam-VIE-/8387ab7097e5da11af9f0014c2589dfb

You can literally buy the AP photo

OP here, I just wanted some Vietnam War themed Baneposting, not this

>multiple congressional testimonies

Then use those as evidence, not a fucking photo with "lol reverse image search" when reverse image search explicitly links to a blog with this speculation which also includes its formal description. Again, how would you explain how somebody got a photograph of a guy DROPPED OUT OF A HELECOPTER from GROUND LEVEL with a fucking camera in 1966 without any sort of problems created by, you know, the speed a body falls out of a helicopter at. This is the description from the image reached at through reverse image search.

>A picture says a thousand words. Without the proper description, I’ve seen this picture described as US troops interrogating a Viet Cong prisoner and thrown out of the Huey helicopter. Here’s the proper photo description:

>“The body of a U.S. paratrooper killed in action in the jungle near the Cambodian border is lifted up to an evacuation helicopter in War Zone C, May 14, 1966. The zone, encompassing the city of Tay Ninh and the surrounding area north of Saigon, was the site of the Viet Cong’s headquarters in South Vietnam.”
>With that said, you cannot see the metal frame of the litter lifting him up, or the cable line bringing him up. I’m sure it’s just the lighting, yea, lets go with that.

>Being a paratrooper in that region and time, he was most likely with the 173d Airborne Brigade (Separate), the first US Army unit sent, and one of the last to leave.

So any argument that the photo is of a man being thrown from a helicopter is speculation contrary to its formal description.

WAS STARTING A FLAMEWAR PART OF YOUR PLAN?!

I'll concede the photo then since you provided proof after 20 posts. I will not concede the congressional testimonies. It DID happen. You don't get to handwave away the testimonies.

>Then use those as evidence
I did. user threw a fit because MUH APOCRYPHA.

>user threw a fit because MUH APOCRYPHA.

Well it didn't help your argument when the follow-up evidence you provided was misinformation.

It as your photo to prove you vandal!

You visigoth. Now I know what the romans felt with barbarians like you at the gates.

It shouldn't have had to go beyond the winter soldier hearings of which I provided one which was handwaved away. I googled photos, that came up. It was wrong and I conceded that after proof was actually given that I was wrong. See how that works? I didn't handwave away the proof like a fucking sperg like you two.

Yes you searched for proof that would fit your narrative and found a fake which duped you easily.

You say the CIA as an organization performs hundreds of helicopter murders during their time in Vietnam.

That's a bold claim and one only tangentially supported by apocryphal claims from second hand witnesses.

>You say the CIA as an organization performs hundreds of helicopter murders during their time in Vietnam
No, I didn't. You should be walking down the yellow brick road with strawmen like that.

Okay, how many helicopter murderers are you accusing the CIA of? Several dozen?

4?

I don't know how many they committed. I'm willing to speculate, but I'm not feeding you ammo for your strawman. If it was widespread enough to get taught as a legitimate solution at Westpoint (according to one of the Winter Soldier hearings), it had to happen several times.

>I didn't handwave away the proof like a fucking sperg like you two.

Nigga the only reason I got involved was to call you on the photo, don't bitch about me handwaving your other shit when I didn't. Even if your hearing evidence doesn't necessarily suggest it was anywhere near the common occurrence the "fun fact" post suggested it was.

In either case I appreciate you conceding on the photos rather than digging your heels in like the average Veeky Forums fuckwit.

How interesting then that the Wikipedia entry on 'death flights' aka helicopter murder, neglects to mention Vietnam

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_flights

I also cited Robert Johnson's testimony along side Noetzels.

Cool. We have congressional testimonies to the contrary.
sirnosir.com/archives_and_resources/library/war_crimes/dellums/dellums_004.html

This is guy is testified he was taught to do it at Westpoint.

OF COURSH

>he showed us the slides and told us in a joking way how American pilots and other pilots in Vietnam would send each other parts of VC bodies--heads, angers and ears--as jokes, wrapped as Christmas presents.
>He also told us a good way to get POWs to talk was to take 2 up in a helicopter and throw 1 out, and the other talked immediately. He said it in a very serious vein.

Lol this guy was just getting trolled

So far you have one single testimony of an actual helicopter murder and it's from a witness who wasn't even present when they supposedly happened.

>showed him slides
>IT WAS ONLY A JOKE

>In 1965, I was taking a class in West Point on land warfare, even by a major who had returned from Vietnam after being wounded, and he showed us the slides

The slides about his tour of Vietnam you aspergers king. Not about helicopter murders

You are so autistic