Anyone interested in starting a research group?

Anyone interested in starting a research group?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin-ethereum.appspot.com
t.me/cryptopumper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

research on what?

you can join mine

Your grandmas pussy.

New coins ofc

What are your favorite holdings? Mine are Ubiq, antshares, and Siacoin.

i'd be down if it's legit. i feel like very few anons do most of the legwork and most shitpost. last night i was up until 4am trying to understand ANS, the peoples bank of china's 5 year financial plan involving crpto and sifting though insectoid rumors. i also have charts and info i have printed out all taped up next to my computer like a crazy person so if there's other people here like that then yes lets start a group.

I want anons like me who got in early on the LTC gravy train and ANS that's about to be big who are seeing things that I might be missing

are you serious? i don't think this thread is for you mate

MBA here... I'm down. Need a way to coordinate. I'm thinking bs Gmail accounts with shared google drive sheets, folders, etc.

not bad.

QRL
PTOY
DICE

I'm the original user that started talking about LTC a week ago and everyone has started shilling it when I ended up being right. i'd join these groups but they always end up being infested with useless people who can't research anything reliably or degenerate shitposters, and ALWAYS a few shills who insist they aren't shills.

Research and searching for the next moon: t.me/moonfind

Yep.

Sounds like we have a lot in common!

I just had a weird idea for an incentive structure for the group. Maybe a small monthly membership fee that gets invested into a pool. At the end of a certain time period, everyone votes for who they think contributed the most to the group besides themselves. Maybe you could have a top three if the group got a bit bigger. Is there a way to implement this easily? I'm thinking a private subreddit might be a good place. Thoughts?

Hey I'm gonna be straightforward and honest, I'm probably not the person who should be in charge of this group, there are certainly more experienced traders. If you're interested in starting the group post your portfolio and a fresh email address and if people like what they see, we'll follow you. Who's gonna take initiative? You have to be read to cut off the dead weight if needed

I'm interested. How can I get in touch?

>My daddy taught me not to be ashamed of my research since it's such good moon and all.

>You're daddy gave you good advice

>It gets larger when I shill about it.

>Mhmmmm

>Is there a way to implement this easily?
Isn't this exactly what a smart contract is for?

I think a private subreddit might be better. You could have a thread for every coin and you could set up Auto mod to delete posts with like -3 so the groups time isn't wasted. If you have an MBA I'd rather follow you on this. I'm not experienced enough to take point. My main contribution is I'm so focused on research I forgot to eat for two days last week

You have a very large risk of being infiltrated by whales. Membership fees would mean nothing to them.

Yes but unfortunately I'm not a programmer. Would it be very hard? It would accomplish a few things: a small membership fee would cut out the dead weight. The pool would make people focused and loyal. And it'd be fun desu. The system would make people compete to be more valuable

Well since the main incentive is a small weekly pool then why would a whale join? Whale or not, people who are useless would be cut from the group

Maybe i misunderstood the plan, what exactly does the group try to accomplish? Try to find a future moon and keep it secret to themselves?

In that case it could work. The vote is dangerous though, since it can be manipulated by numbers advantage. How about a reward by how accurate the predictions are

Yes that is such a good idea. So much better than voting. I just want to build a small community of smart people who are okay with giving up their social life to just research research research. Knowledge is money in crypto right now

But you'd have to reward for people correctly calling out a coin as shit, that would be valuable too

Yeah. The system needs to be rigid and well discussed before setting it up.

I think this idea holds a lot of promise. I'm not a programmer but if one is interested I'll do everything I can to be valuable to the team. The leads on this need to have good long term experience in trading and programming

What doesn't exist cannot be given up.

This is exactly was I was looking for.
How about we make an discord server, du discuss the everything ?

Sounds like a good idea. I could manage it at least at first and kick idiots/dead weight. When we have enough people, make the group private and only keep on the people who seem the most promising. Sound like a plan?

I'm down to make pump and dump scams

I don't doubt you. Last week I saw those threads and I was saying positive stuff sometimes but it's hardly worth bringing up reasonable stuff because you can't argue with the fear that people have when they don't even do real research. I like to believe some people took the time to think about what you said.

I'm not going to pay for speculation personally because I don't feel like I need to. If I was into that I'd just fork over the 3% management fees that ICONOMI charges for portfolio management.

If a group actually does form I think it would be cool to have it focused on research, possibly with certain annons assigned to areas that they are interested in so we can capitalize on each others specific knowledge. Anyway I'll watch this thread hopefully something starts.

I mean it should be obvious if a whale is fucking around and it wouldn't really be worth their time. Any of us could (and clearly should) double and triple check their findings. I think the point is that with a group of anons who well grounded in specific areas we would be able to alert everyone else to important news, rumors, tech specs, and other findings that simply just isn't possible as one person.

There's a lot of money to be made out here!

What about just an initial buy in? I feel like their needs to be some monetary incentive to keep the group together, focused, and HUNGRY

Alright I just had another idea, but I don't know if it's legal. You could have noobs buy into pools managed by some smart experienced people and be guaranteed a return on any future profits. This could be good for both the noobs and the advisors

What about making an eth mining pool, and having a minimum withdraw amount of 0.1 eth. That would make it so most people wouldn't withdraw the etherum they mined and we get the rest.

I'd join in giving that's anonymous and not discord shit

I'll do research on all these ideas, summarize them and my findings, and start a new thread in a while. I think this should go through a few rounds of brainstorming before any thing concrete happens. Keep an eye out for the next research group thread

I thought the idea was a research group? Not something to pay for

An incentive structure would make the group so much more effective though

True but it wouldn't it also keep the low budget (uni) students away.

I really want to get into this stuff

I like the idea but it would be easy for the advisers to run off with the money

Not at all, it wouldn't be much. And it would be set up in a way that if you added value to the group you'd get the fees of members who didn't do much. So it would be merit based and encourage healthy inner competition. The only people who wouldn't want to pay their fees would be dead weight, and that's a good thing. If you could set up the system right. I'm trying to find out the feasibility of such a system, if a programmer with experience with smart contracts can weigh in that would be useful

I'm doing Baysian inference for a living (PhD in physics theory) and I am starting coding project on crypto currencies. I'll have to leave now but if you're serious about it contact me

www.AxiomsOfChoice.org

bitcoin-ethereum.appspot.com

if any group results from this thread, write me as well. It's the perfect time to get ahead of the curve

Not if you set it up as a smart contract. The blockchain and the system would govern the group, no one should be able to manipulate it without being obvious

Would also like to help with the programming. But I'm just a novice so i could only help with the "easy" stuff.

can someone research and invent a time machine? we'll travel back together to 24h prior and invest in whatever mooned the next day

thanks in advance

We were doing a closed "social" version of Blockfolio with a message board. Is this basically what you are talking about?

I would definitely be down for this

At first that's what I was talking about and I still would be interested in that alone, but this idea has a lot more potential than just that. As soon as I figure out of it's legal I'll know if it's a good idea

Our projects revolved around closed invite-only "clubs". Someone would create one and then invite people to it. The platform would then track everyone's portfolio as well as a combined club portfolio. We shelved it for now though.

I've started a crypto trading group on Skype. Add me to join: CryptoAnna

Was it built on the ethereum blockchain or nonblockchain?

Not on the blockchain. "Dapps" don't interest me.

Damn too bad. This would have to have the immutibility of the blockchain or it would be labeled a scam immediately and rightly so

Damn too bad. This would have to have the immutibility of the blockchain or it would be labeled a scam immediately and rightly soHey man I'm definitely interested. I hit you up when I have a more concrete proposal

I really don't see how. Note that it's like Blockfolio, it just tracks trades. No coin is ever deposited into it. No reason for this to be a dapp. Conventional centralised platform works just as well.

Fuck off shill

btw nice thread we've got going here

It could work, but there would be less reason for people to trust us. Besides, dapps are hot right now, conventional platforms might not gain traction in the community as well as a dapp could

Nobody is making a discord so it not really going anywhere

>track everyone's portfolio
This is the important part I think. Only people with proven trading / investment skills should be in the group.

Just join our pump group

t.me/cryptopumper

Kekd

I understand what you mean. Perhaps you were overestimating the platform. Literally nothing more than a social trade tracker with a message board to post tips and vote them up or down, all confined within small clubs of a handful people each. The clubs don't even know of each other's existence, they don't interact at all. The idea is that you form a club with a few trusted people, much like a private Subreddit. Nobody else has access nor knows how to find your club.

K, send me a mail now or you wont come back

Actually no that's exactly what I'm looking for, if only it was blockchain. You could build an investment fund/ advisor group infrastructure using that

So whats the deal with ltc tgen, my TA spidey senses say sell but the fag who said he started tge ltc shilling is here so what do?

Well look who called ANS for everyone hour before the biggest pump of the day. enjoy the ride

so you expect to be herded like sheep and hope for greener pastures

what motive would anyone have to start this group?

What does the winner of this vote get?