Anyone else just trying to get to Civicland?

Obviously if I can go to lamboland 10+millionaire status that would be incredible but realistically I think a comfy stay in Civicland is on my horizon.

I'd love to hit nostudentdebtland and usedcamryland desu

Same here, broski. I want a new Type R.

I don't need a new car.
I also don't want anyone knowing I have money

I want to go to rainbow miata collection land

Aiming for lamboland is the surest way to reach civicland

I just want to make enough to buy a used car by the end of summer...

I'm currently sitting in used civic land

same here

I worked on a movie where we crashed 6 lambos (huracan). Needless to say i got to see them quite well and spend some time around them and i gotta say its not for me. They look like toy go carts from the inside, its just a big plastic toy. I'd go for something more refined

why not s2000 land?

This
I'm driving a 15 year old rust bucket. Want to buy something 10 year old without rust.

Feels. If my tiny $1000 investment can get me out of 70k student loan hell, I'd be exstatic. Currently all in Sia and day trading like a maniac. $4000

I just got the 2017 civic a month ago. The most basic model, since I don't go outside much nor do I want my insurance going up by getting the shitty turbo in it. And I live in the US so we don't even get the Type-R option.

Thanks Ethereum for allowing me to afford this car.

same, was here before i got into crypto though.
also the new civics look like crap, i'll be springing of the accord myself. the new ones are much nicer

Type R is going to be available in the US.

You don't "try" to get to Civicland. You're there by default.

also s2000 and old mr2 land

I want to get to homeownerland

i want a detached home in a quiet part outside the city and a gt86

£300k

only need 100x more!

>not wanting a 98spec dc2 rhd integra type r

user i...

I just want a DC5 Type R

>tfw just want to hit "move out of mom's house" land

Turbo model is pretty great for an econobox. Type R coming to US in a week or two.

Buying my CTR with cash, thanks crypto (and no, not paying that dumbass dealer markup)

>not buying a motorcycle
>cheap do-it-yourself repairs
>$10 insurance
>cool

i want a fully loaded sti or used supra tt. pretty reasonable expectations since im up 27btc since march

this

Right here. Civic land is where it's at. I can ride around for two fucking weeks on 17 bucks of gas. Instead of buying a new car every 2 years I think I'm just gonna deck out my civic.

If you live in an area with a low cost of living and a fairly reasonable housing market where you can acquire a nice 1200 sqft house between $100k-$150k, then this should be a your goal instead.

If you can pay for a house in cash, you will have a savings of more than $1000/month if making 50k or more in that same area.

Better yet, buy a multifamily home with cash, live on one side, and rent out the other.

These ought to be your goals-- not a god damn civic. Put your $15k-$25k somewhere smart. Debt is the root of all evil, so eliminate the fuck out of it biz bros.

I just want to travel the world

Preferably with a million dollars or two

Just bought a Mazda 3 2012 hatchback with my crypto gains last week.
>pic related

nah I already own a home
I need a car

"own" a home, meaning no mortgage and not living with your parents, right?

I'm a PhD-cuck and a slave to my advisor's whims. If I can make things nicer by turning my 25k/yr stipend into 35k this year, I'll be very happy.

ayyyy Ontaribro

Nah own a home as in lots of mortgage and my parent just died so it's mine (and my little sister's I guess)

Not having a car is basically the only thing standing in between me and getting a internship/job right now so, that's my main priority.

Small world!

Ontario bro here

Fuck Civicland

Toyota86land is where it's at

>hatchback
Disgusting fad.
It's like the SUV crap all over again.

I love that car so much man

i hope u didnt pay over 10k for that

have fun

>doing all the dishes
>doing all the laundry
>doing all the vaccuming/mopping
>wiping down benchtops
>paying all sorts of bills you never knew existed
>having no time for crypto research/trading

Imbecile

maybe if they ever put a turbo on it.

>Tfw no land for me since I don't have a driving licence

Keep it up bro.
It's feasible, reinvested 3k 4 months ago and currently sitting on 23k (all during finals).

Hope my good vibes reach zou user.

>not wanting that 88 CR-X

Gross
Also blue board

I wanna go to 2jz swap land

Nice gainz user good for you

Her tits are perfect
Her tattoos make her look like shit tho

I'm already in Subaru Crosstrek land anons

Lol a stock chevy cavalier from the 90s is faster then the newest toyota 86/Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S

>buying at ATH
lmao newcuck

Just try to keep its body stock user, that car is too nice to not preserve

This is what is on that horizon

The new type r will be mine
Check em

Goddamn that's a sexy car

I'm getting one of these now