Everything's dumping again

>everything's dumping again

Back to sub 4 figures it is, boyos

Another bloody Sunday. The fuck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I know, my portfolio keeps rising only to fall back to what it was a few days ago. Got my portfolio up to about $6k 2 weeks ago and its still there now

I miss the days when you could just buy anything and get 50% returns in a few days, might actually have to learn what I'm doing

Wait till it goes back up and then buy it again user

Not again.

hope you retards learned your lesson last time.

SELL NOW
REBUY AT THE BOTTOM

THIS SHIT IS GETTING WAY TO PREDICTABLE

Those days will be back.. In a year or two after the market corrects and new projects emerge. But for there to be new life there must first come death.

W R O N G

Yup.

Eth at 35billion market cap without a SINGLE decent sized app running on it is a fucking joke

Am I the only one making money everywhere?
Last week was flat as fuck

same user, noobs are just bagholding bad coins

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

nice larp

It's called market cycles. All growth is just a series of bubbles with higher lows. That run up after the last dump was a dead cat bounce. Resistance seems to be around 3k and the new support is still unknown. Just hodl. This volatility is also great for trading.

nah its guaranteed that big apps will be running on it in the future, the market cap is just a reflection of the trust people have in ethereum's importance in a few years

>investing in this piece of shit land when the rail road hasnt even reached here yet!

>tfw you're fully in USDT

>implying

or you could sell the peaks and buy the valleys and make way more

Meanwhile, DCR mooning...

>just hold guyz

Easy for you to say when your portfolio is worth $500. Smart people aren't going to just hold and lose tens of thousands of dollars.. this is why is crashing in the first place..

except monacoin ah hah hahaha

>Smart people aren't going to just hold and lose tens of thousands of dollars
that's where you're wrong kiddo

I held and lost $40k in a week, and have made it all back in the last couple of days, and some of my alts haven't even pumped yet

you must be refreshing your blockfolio every 5mins, fucking newfagg. just let it sit for a couple of months, don't touch it.

Same with me. Same amount. Same progress.

´What are we doing here ? Just to suffer ? Every night ...´

current positions minus that digibyte trash I sold last week

>nah its guaranteed that big apps will be running on it in the future, the market cap is just a reflection of the trust people have in ethereum's importance in a few years

There is absolutely 0% guarantee of that and the market cap is a reflection of the level of hysteria that is currently in the crypto market. I would bet that most people who are invested in ETH don't even know that Ethereum and Ether aren't the same thing or that no members of EEA have any intention of using the public blockchain or the token. They probably don't even know what a blockchain is. The whole thing was shilled as "the next bitcoin" and people were driven by greed and FOMO into buying it. The only purpose it serves as of now is a way to buy ICOS and as a speculative investment.

im getting real sick of ETH dipping when bitcoin shits itself

it doesn't make sense, ETH is paired with usd and eur, it SHOULDNT BE RELYING ON BITCOIN AT ALL,WTF

i reckon there are also a lot of normies who when they sell bitcoin also sell all their litecoin and eth

agreed. If bitcoin was a human fellow he would be the biggest savage you dont want to befriend with cuz if he fails at something, it would also be your biggest mistake even without any involvment from your side.

Not ANS

>tfw didn't sell off everything to buy more ANS

not even 0.01% of ETH "investors" know about or have any trust in the BIG APPS of the future running on it.

also yes it is a stupid fucking idea to buy random plots of land when you don't know where/when the railroad is going to be built. people are trading in and out of ETH to ride the news cycle since crypto has become mainstream again. without the retarded surge, people are going to fuck back off.

I'm good

#
That doesn't make you smart. :^)

I'm glad I sold all of my BTC last night. That user was right.

DAMN YOU Veeky Forums YOU SAID LITECOIN WOULDN'T GO BELOW $42 NOW HOW AM I GOING TO BUY MY FERRARI?!

Get DASH

Been very solid during the last 2 dumps, and will skyrocket after dump is over. Its been very solid overall and websites are swapping their BTC payment method for DASH. Its not gonna moon 50%+ but atleast 10%-30%

user needs a proper guide on how to trade in an anxious bear market
this is getting really stressful and will drive away many people used to what we've witnessed so far, the hodl meme no matter when one bought in

ZCash also good imo. Holds up pretty well.

Sell eth. Buy back at 290?

It's too risky precious. TOO RISKY!

yea ZCASH good aswell, had some from 330 to 400 during recovery of last crash

yeah, theres no major news coming up for a while.

>gonna do one last try of buy low sell high with LTC at 41
>keeps dropping
>now 39
Fuck me I'm never right

it just increased for almost 100% in the last couple of days :D,
you gotta be faster bro, just browse biz for new announcements, google stuff, etc and get in first and sell the day of the event or the day after

I'm ready to hold long term. Got my money in good coins. Hands of steel

Give me a few shitcoins to buy that I can come back to at the end of the year and be rich. Give me coins and tell me why I'll buy the first 5 mentioned

tfw when u watch yr portfolio drop 24k

Dcr
Strat
Vtc
Lbc
Siacoin

Vtc agreed. Ridiculously undervalued.

Investing in what you believe in makes you smart and is also a good way to avoid panicking when the market dips like it did recently

LBC
SC
GNT
STEEM
BAT
MYST
and the ultimate shit coin
ETH

>everything else is muh bitcoin replacement
no thanks

This makes me wonder why ETH is getting so big and coins that have a REAL use like PTOY are being mostly ignored. Don't go FOMO, go for stuff that has a real use and will be used in the real world.

people are buying the network value
where as the number of nodes have doubled in the last month
not speculation

Solid list. You forgot XMR though.

Every night I can feel my dgb. The gains I've lost...

Too real ;__;

Thanks for the suggestions, researching right now.

What is so good about dcr? It just seems like another blockchain what am I missing?