Me right now :(

Me right now :(

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hodl dgb bros. Misinfo has been spread about the citibank presentation. Winners won't even be announced until next month. Still, dgb got exposure to citibank.

just a matter of time digibros

I aint worried about the citi it did exactly it's purpose exposure and the such.
July what I want badly but I want more news I want more love for this coin
I want 10 dollar DO IT

July m8, that's when the competition winners are announced. Normal for it to be low right now between news. Whales are accumulating.

for that to happen, 86 billion dollars would have to be pumped into digibyte

that's like 75% of the current total crypto marketcap

So I'm about to put like 75 dollars or 3000 coins on this, I'm not looking for immediate gains, like in a year or two. Would this be OK to invest in? Kinda new to this and the loss won't hurt me.

I can't wait till July
when all the DGB haters come out of the wood work and go "Pls help a bro out etc etc just got into crypto etc etc pls donate just some be really appreciative to start my moon mission :)" fuck all you niggers I'LL SAY THE SHILL LINE 1 DOLLAR BY JULY 5th
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Verge here.

Wait around a little bit more but not TOO much more because July really will cause another pump

I have 2k in Verge so I understand I'm waiting for 180 then I'm cya nerdin.

Wait to buy? Or are you saying to keep an eye on it when I do buy it?

>bagholders unironically believe DGB has any room to go up in price
Pajeet and his discord scammed you, just sell at a loss and move onto a goodcoin

Depends on how greedy you are
( was mad stupid and bought higher than I wanted to 1700)
It's not a bad price to start collecting but I bet you could get 1111 maybe 1100 but not lower

You been debunked so many times it's not even as funny as being a dgb holder.

Ur saying there's a chance I can get 1k? holy shit I could use the money for school or my money pit of a car.

1.01 by end of july ;)

>You been debunked
Sorry Pradeep, those bags in front of your eyes are making you see things

You might be slightly more retarded than a dgb holder in june.
I meant in satoshis it won't go below 1100

Me with rdd. I just want to sell this shit coin with those lazy ass devs. I got meme'd hard.

I don't see bags I see saturn and a nice comfy house I just bought for my momma. Stay poor and FUD

RDD is no where near DGB
RDD is going to appeal to so many normies (will be a year no doubt easily it has to get momentum) but for us all in the game hodl onto that shit nigga easily .03 by end of year and I mean EASILY I believe in that even more than my DGB being .10

>might be

I am SENPAI, I don't lurker biz too much, but I remember people shilling ETH a long time ago, I'm just looking too see if there are any meme trains left for cheap.

Free sharpies!

Ah my bad when theres a DGB thread you gotta have that thick skin ready to fire back lol
Yea theres a bunch of meme coins you can still get into.
SC,RDD, DGB, XVG...(god I want to believe in that one but I'm ready to dip out as soon as I can)
Some strong coins are out there too but at $3+ it's hard.
I'll be like every other asshole and say "do your research, dont invest in more than blah BLAH BLAH BLAH" BUT what I can say is....IF YOU DO invest in a coin (such as DGB) don't get discouraged automatically after an hour,day,week,month see what others are saying and meme the shit into reality too (lol jokes) but sometimes YOU DO HAVE TO HOLD EVERY coin started out at 1 sat.

Yea there's no defense for that guy.
But honestly I hope he goes from being on this board and having to be reminded of that
to maybe someday he comes on here a thousandnaire going "HEY THATS MY ASS! MAD NO DGB COINERS?!"

Nahh I'll probably spend 75 to 100 bucks max, I know these coins are volatile AF I'll just be keeping an eye on it, in the case of dgb, next month cause the second coming is happening apparently.

dgb is working great as a stable store of value right now. real nice for dipping in and out of while increasing your overall stash