You know we really are gonna make it right?

You know we really are gonna make it right?
It's unstoppable now. Yes there will bumps along the road but this is a promising market, and we're the first ones here.
All the cash the pours in from institutions and their customers will go straight to us.

How do you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUpbe7ysXw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel uncertain because the future is unclear. But i am sure it will pay off at some point. Missed too many opportunities already, not passing this one even if it all crashes and burns. I gave it a shot

Hard to say.

Sometimes I feel like a genius right before I feel like a nutjob that is gambling with invisible, nutty value.

it either makes me retire or i will kms

I could live with both... well you know what i mean

Lol'd

>we're the first ones here
dude it's been like 8 years
we aren't the first ones here lmao
a guy who wanted to buy 30 bucks worth of pot and forgot about his wallet.dat might literally be a millionaire right now

and you're sitting here acting like jumping on the bubble during its like third or fourth phase makes you an early adopter

I mean i'm here to make money and speculate, too, but get a fucking grip

youtube.com/watch?v=aUpbe7ysXw8

I know user, I know...

>tfw you're playing with more dosh than you've ever had in your life

>tempted to take it out, but you'd only want to invest it anyway, and normie investments are all ponzis

guess i'm here for life

This. Where the fuck do I put the money?

"Buy a car" = Depreciating asset. Already have a car.
"Pay off debt" = I have a job and can make payments, and the debt increases by an extremely paltry % compared to how much the coinz give me
"Live your life" = Drink beer, try to get laid. I do that already.
"Travel" = This is the only one that hurts but I refuse to bust my whole nut on a couple trips in my 20's rather than be godking by 30's

I really hope crypto is here to stay. I want to actually be able to spend my coins on stuff, instead of converting to cash and paying capital gains. When will airlines and hotels start taking crypto so I can travel for free?

Same

Theres 6bil+ people on earth
There's around 15 million wallets.

> not among first

Fires up the neurons.

4-5 bil of those people are 80-iq "people" who live in mud and straw huts, do you understand that?

humaniq brah

I love your optimism but...

I can't stop thinking about creating startups that can grow in the future when blockchain technology becomes mainstream, I don't want to make money investing, I want to make useful things that I'm sure will make me way more money in the long run.

Cryptocurrency has no future. It's just another variant of the pyramid scheme.

>we're the first ones here

ahahaha

The crypto "bubble" is worth 100bn, when dotcom bubble bursted nasdaq was worth 7.8 trillion.

Not to mention that blockchain is way easier to monetize compared to the www

Only thing I can think about is putting it into rental property.
Or: Using it as starting capital to start the company you always wanted, if there is something like that.

i'll find a way to fuck it up

If you buy something with crypto you still have to pay capital gains taxes after the purchase.

Ok so 2 billion working people.

There's around 15 million wallets.

Still fires up the neurons.

if we play it right we can spend the rest of our lives travelling

I'm shooting for property.

pro tip people in Africa and India without running water all have mobile phones

>pro tip people in Africa and India without running water all have mobile phones
they use flip phones to shitty rap music about how ebola is a conspiracy by the white man
not even joking

Your average person doesnt even know what a bitcoin is, get the fuck outta here you retard and stop infecting people with your stupidity

Everyone who doesn't live under a rock knows about bitcoin.

>Your average person doesnt even know what a bitcoin is
the average person can barely comprehend most things tech-related, they know buzzwords and what they hear repeated at least 7 times on TV and that's it

you are saying literally nothing, your arguments are meaningless rhetoric designed to mislead only those stupid enough to believe them any nothing more

Nah bro were the early adopters. Buy now!! It can't go lower than this!

You must be high or something. Your average person is scared of the stock market, do you really think that many people are investing in bitcoin (relatively speaking of course, in the grand scheme of things) And the biggest customer/consumer group is your average person. So my argument is pretty valid, youre just not quite there yet to comprehend it

Fuck, man. I really hope so.

You are retarded.

Guys give to me straight about ltc

It was shilled and rose to 48 now dipped to low 40s, i dont get the FUD its higher tgan its been for months. Is it really going to 100 or should i sell now