T MINUS 2 HOURS UNTIL LIFTOFF

>new website and promo being released

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait!
XBY is a future Top 10 coin that's for sure

we wuz

they should release a roadmap or their white papers instead tbqh desu senpai baka baka my senpai senpai familian

Me too shill #2!

Could you sound any more scripted, shill

Who knows it could be either of those

I ain't shilling I'm a believer and heavy bagholder that is all - the future for XBY looks Xtrabright no doubt about that! Already being compared to XEM and PIVX twitters about XtraBYtes so that is a good sign to me

Ok I lol'd

>tfw if this ever becomes true i have enough invested in xby to finally retire from wagecucking

Let me guess, you got in at 25 sats or something?

so you're an emotionally invested self described bagholder?

I'm in with 2300 XBY. The old site looked shieet anyway...

if xby becomes a top 10 coin, it needs to reach a marketcap of atleast 746,774,589$, which would make an xby be worth 1,15$ if you count the total coin supply of 650 million coins, but since most of it will be locked up in static nodes, then 2$ doesn't sound unreasonable desu

No I got in at 150 sats and own 1,1 MIO coins

Alright OP, I'll bite. What makes this coin special my good sir? I need something to fill this tub up with cash. :D

where the FUCK do i buy xby

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/#markets

I hope it moons but im not holding my breat

C-cex

its the first proof of signature coin.

which makes it the most secure coin on the market, and pretty fast aswell

but thats all in theory, as nothing is proven to work yet, so its still very much in development, which means it has a lot of growth potential if it works desu

tubguy pls go

C-Cex, YoBit, Cryptopia

>it needs to reach a marketcap of atleast 746,774,589$, which would make an xby be worth 1,15$
how do you determine this?

Ty. I think I'll toss a bit into the pot on this one. :D

total supply of xby (650m) multipilied by the price

stratis is the top 10 coin right now, and it has a marketcap of 746,774,589$

lol this shit was an obvious scam, it even uses the same ticker symbol as an old scamcoin so the developers could get you to buy their premined ICO bags

>guy gets scammed
>buys coin himself when original developer stops
>lets scam them, again!

I hope not

Love the shilling dude. Keep it up dutchboy

he got scammed at the ico and was left holding a shit-ton

so he thinks
>what if i rebranded the coin and say it's under new development? then it will go up!

the fact that it still uses the old coin wallet and didn't change ticker symbol is telling, if they really had revolutionary new tech they would've waited until a new wallet/symbol was developed to start shilling this shit on Veeky Forums and bitcointalk

I don't know who that is but I've seen you guys accuse anyone of criticizing the coin as him, textbook scam tactics to say it's only one person making valid critiques about the coin

I'm pro XBY but even I must admit you sound like a stupid shill. You only hurt our cause with your blatant shilling faggot.

Would be a valid point if you actually made a valid critique. You just called it a scam coin with no decent claims.

300 BTC whale here, redpill me on what XBY does

>valid critique
see if the tech is so revolutionary why do they keep the same wallet/ticker/supply as an old scamcoin?

in b4
>its being worked on... any day now

All you faggots who say it is a scam fuck you you are worse than niggers and jews combined! XBY is a real coin and that son of a bitch dutchdude aka msands can go to HELL he is a little salty piece of shit with weak hands who will never become a MILLIONAIRE with XBY because he SOLD like the bitch that he is

Fuck off you lowlife what the fuck do you want you how long it takes to build a complete new coin from the scratch? You have no arguements and yet you talk bullshit so please just kill yourself you cocksucking mongo

cool pretending to be a dumb shill here

seriously

>getting this mad when you realize you've been duped and dumped on by the devs
lol

>what the fuck do you want
not to shill a coin that doesn't even have a new supply, wait until development on a new wallet and coin is completed before shilling it on Veeky Forums

makes an autistic hungarian and leaf rich

user you dolt. Everyone knows that with the release of news these coins always fall in price. Nobody cares about the news.

Except the promo will probably showcase some revolutionary tech

just around the corner... any day now...

40 MINUTES REMAINING.

WHO HYPE?

Ita a new consensus for blockchain technology, zoltan chain. A programmer who was working on a new concept got scammed by a coin, so he took said scam and rebranded it to merge in his new tech. So that him and the others scammed could make up for their loss. Meanwhile his new tech provides a faster safer network than anything that currently exists

ayyyy boy, it's gonna be gud!

10 MINUTES UNTIL LIFT OFF BOYS

XTRABYTES.GLOBAL

mfw new page doesn't work...

riveting site i must say

23 minutes left. Was a little hiccup. It'll be worth the wait.

did they just add that?

BUMP

bumperino?

DutchScum was right!!! SCAM confirmed!!! SELL SELL SELL!!!

nah, I'm reading the slack. The manager guy can't handle the upload c panel. It's a bit cringy, that's all

[citation needeed]

IT'S A FUCKING SCAM SELL SELL SELL

theyre stalling to sell the rest of their bags. Just gonna dump my 1M XBY. Sad this didnt work out.

I fucking told you.

Fucking CCR is a hack and hes holding the project back.

whoever sells now is a fuckin idiot

>holding the project back
He's doing exactly what he's supposed to do, shill so you buy his bags

can I make it with just 100k ??

We are stalling to wait for bittrex announcement. Bittrex, static nodes, and website all go live tonight

Better not be a bunch of bullshit.

When is round 2?

>DutchScam was right!!! sCUM confirmed!!! SELL SELL SELL!!!

>Just around the corner goy, be sure to buy lots in the meantime!!!
anyone who falls for this is an idiot

ahahahah
This shit is so beautiful i don't care if I never make money off this shit I am in for the memes

The new website is gonna sport thme most advanced malware which is gonna fuck y'all noobs computers! REEEEEEE

it's online and it's glorious

>xtrabytes.global

Plus the new doc coming this week. This coin is gonna moon so hard

what can XBY even do?

we did it boys

Looks like shit

>nobody using their real names
yeah it's a scam

nothing new

also

>The original ICO coin was called Bitmox, and after take over of the coin, it was decided to change it's name to Xtrabytes, it was discovered that during the original Bitmox ICO, 650 million coins were purchased. Therefore, we secured all original investors coins, forked the old blockchain and began installing all the new features which are starting to be implemented now. 650 million is the final and total amount of XBY coins that have and ever will exist.
>claims no premine but the developers originally owned 650 million coins (the entire supply)

fuuuuuuck you

XBY holder. The language used on the site is so fucking rudimentary, its almost as if they want it to be seen as a scam.
I'm so fucking tired at the lack of professional work. The site looks ok. But I actually cannot believe some parts. It legitimately looks like a child wrote parts.

s e l l t h e n e w s

stay mad bro nehehehe

TAKE OUT THE FUCKING WINKY FACES. SERIOUSLY CCR YOU HACK

no reply great thanks guys youve taught me that XBY can do fucking nothing and is worth fucking nothing

How can you claim there's no premine when the devs owned the entire supply of coins at one point?

dude go to the fucking website and read...jesus

I hate agree with you but you are right. Who the hell did they hire to make this site?

fucking hell

>At this point, nobody really understands what is really happening here... We are developing THE COIN ;) This is the LATEST INNOVATION in BLOCKCHAIN technology and our man Borzalom is the Genius Mastermind who thought of it.

REMINDER
>650 million coins were purchased. Therefore, we secured all original investors coins. 650 million is the final and total amount of XBY coins that have and ever will exist.
>no premine

Go back to your good coins troll!

i got 250k of these coins and this is hilarious

get your shit together CCR and all those who enable him lmao

This. If we want this coin to succeed we need them to take this seriously.

Also how did they expect us to act? Excited over this pile of doodoo?

nice comprehension

read the story, the devs never owned 650 mil coins, they were all on the exchange and were free to be bought by anyone, borzalom himself only has 6mil, ccrev does own more but still less than 10% of the total supply

where did u find winky face wtf?

How the fuck can we oust CCRev?

This cunt is absolutely autistic (not the good kind either). If we didn't have such a retarded frontman we might be taken a modicum more seriously.
Fuck this retarded fat leaf. You have no idea on running successful business, and you fucking SUCK at marketing.

>Therefore, we secured all original investors coins
Therefore, we secured all original investors coins

Let's be like RaiBlocks XRB
Glorious tech paired with glorious MS Paint graphics.

...on the exchange

the c-cex wallet is still visible right at the top of the richlist

How can you claim there's no premine when the devs "secured all the original investors coins" and therefore owned the entire supply?
>How can you claim there's no premine when the devs "secured all the original investors coins" and therefore owned the entire supply?
How can you claim there's no premine when the devs "secured all the original investors coins" and therefore owned the entire supply?
>How can you claim there's no premine when the devs "secured all the original investors coins" and therefore owned the entire supply?

why post this here? will they ban you from your chat?

I agree. Everyone on the slack is too scared to call him out or are downright shills.

So if the devs originally owned an even greater % of the coins in circulation then? Nice.

chill the fuck out you spastic cunt.

Copy and paste it 200 more times, that will prove your point.

I guess you got in early and sold all of your shit way too early and now you wanna watch it burn??? Why do you give a fuck what other people put their money into???