See you at the bottom

See you at the bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/token-activation-update-285ba81995b1
investopedia.com/terms/m/macd.asp
investopedia.com/terms/r/rsi.asp
discord.gg/CXMnUFy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Screencap also proves I'm short. Full leverage. What will you be doing, user?

>You can only make money with green 5

monitoring this thread with great interest, I look forward to either congratulating you or ridiculing you mercilessly

Buy ltc retard

I have longs in xrp and STR instead, though I also think ETH will take a shit

safer to go long in a bull market than short

Do you honestly believe this isn't a dip before the huge storm with Banco and Status in the next few days?

When it falls under 340 at polo for a few minutes it will fall. 340 is the support.

Like I just said...get ready for a huge dip

is it worth it to start parking in usdt?

yes

If you explain all the green and red lines that aren't candlesticks I'll tip you .2 ETH. Please post explanation and eth address

It's still at $370 on CoinMarketCap

that doesn't matter...it is just an average

shorting?

parking...im not into shorting

i have 0.5 btc thought i'd be able to make some money on eth margin trading

>double top
REEEEEEEEEEEE

not sure...but if it goes up we will see 349 max

don't do margin trading if you are unexperienced! seriously the smart guys will take all your money....

if it's gona dip might as well just do it

i've done it successfully gained some 0.1 btc doing that

it is still in the bollinger band. it won't dip at the moment.

it's the ichimoku cloud indicator, you can use it on tradingview

red clouds = downward momentum, green is upward

the cloud is the give an in depth look at the resistance levels in a price range, rather than just a line

when the blue line is over the red line = bullish

when the red is below the blue = bearish

best used on the daily charts for swing trading

when the red and blue lines (OP's chart is both blue for some reason, default will be red) are too far apart, they will snap back together (generally), so you can predict a reversal in trend by using the indicator. Red above blue= downtrend.

On OP's chart you can see an up and down movement within the clouds, that means a big move is coming. He thinks ETH will go down because the twist movement is a trend reversal and ETH has been going up lately

pic of mine, kumo (means cloud in japanese) twist on btc followed by the current dip

0x7700e0fe28e6b1df463d8e3721ba7fb0e58449c4

Just a bunch of indicators that OP doesn't know how to use. They are calculated based on trade volume and two moving averages (average price for coin during two periods of time - small and long). Lowest chart is RSI indicator, which means how actively coin price is changing (if its changed too high too fast it means price will fall soon, if it dropped too fast, means it will rise)
ETH will rise in 2 days.
0xb737033782902811abdc3d92a2bdbbb940e0c80c

ugh I fucked up my explanation in the middle a bit, Red above Blue = Bearish. downtrend.

at what point can i set a short order ? i'm gonna be monitoring until it stops dipping and close

nigga tomorrow people will buy bancor using eth, this shit can't go down.

I'm assuming that's for me since I talked about colors; if OP's lines are not both blue then my excuses: I am in fact red-green color blind, mildly, and I'm using a TN montior.

I can't tell similar colors apart on this monitor so if one is some gay shit like magenta then OP should stop being a faggot

O This ETH mountain only going up up up. Stay poor fag.

As I said...wait for 349...

the more it goes up the more fresh money we need every day...30000 new coins every day * 349 $ = 10.47 M$ fresh money every day....

This. There is also a huge long position bubble going on. It's not organic cash.

Hello housing market.

Still going strong. Probably not closing until 320.

what do you propose we do? I have 126eth stashed away that I mined last year.

I have no clue what to do about this, man. Sick of riding this shit, but don't want to get off because i will kick myself if the shit shoots to $500 or more.

Hold it. This is just short term trading and playing with fire. ETH is going to 1000 USD easy. Just wait it out. Right now it's a a dirty bubble fueled by ICO and buzzwords.

uhhh user....

blog.bancor.network/token-activation-update-285ba81995b1

Updating that I'm fucking happy.

> Shorting ETH on margin with full leverage
How does it feel knowing you're about to wipe out your account?

user do you know how to read MACD and RSI?
Trading on ichimoku clouds and heikin ashi alone is asking for disaster.

We will bounce back up from the 330-340 area

Did he just scam you?

does any body have a good how to on princess mononoke clouds?

Are you dead OP or did you close in time?

Still green. Bulltraps are real.

so are bear traps ma nigga

I mean the last 10 minutes are a bull trap. In any case, there is a good chance ETH and BTc take a huge dump. Profit far outweighs the possible loss

>Profit far outweighs the possible loss
lol how could you possibly know this, I think you mean profit outweighs the risk, and I dont think you have analysed the risk properly.

Here's the deal retards.

The great crypto crash already happened. It was in 2013. It was because:

A: Nobody had any idea what Bitcoin was worth or if it would stick around
B: Mt. Gox disaster

Since then we have seen Bitcoin rebound tremendously. Everyone knows Bitcoin's ATH will surpass 3000 and everyone knows Ethereum's ATH will surpass 420.

Fucking institutional money, financial tech, governments and Silicon Valley are backing the blockchain now, specifically Ethereum.

If you panic sell you are a retard. You should PRAY for a crash so you can buy more cheap BTC and ETH. That's how you buy a brand new Lamborghini flat out within the next two years.

This isn't like 2013 AT. ALL.

"HODLing" is literally your best strategy.

I am in the top 0.1 percent for people my age and it's all from Internet money outside of the crypto-space. You need to listen to me. Please trust me you retards. Don't sell and try to buy back in cheap because you MIGHT fuck yourself. Holding through big corrections and buying in at the bottom is the best strategy. Period.

Let's say there is a 70% chance we don't get to dumpster, according to my analysis. I'm willing to lose up to 500USD.

The other 30% I expect are around 7k profit.

.3*7000-.7*500 = 1750

I'm doing margin to "HODL" more coins.

You seem to know your stuff, but on Veeky Forums, one can never know. I hope you understand. I have 2 questions for you:

1. "Fucking institutional money, financial tech, governments and Silicon Valley are backing the blockchain now, specifically Ethereum."
Who exactly is backing it? The question still is, what is it actually going to be worth eventually?

2. Will there be other coins other than ETH and BTC that will really rise up and stay there? Because I don't see the average guy on Veeky Forums getting rich off ETH if they were in to buy in now.

Personally I think the USA will drop a hammer on Ethereum at some point unless they get a grip on it by the balls.

KEK lets say that trading on risk percentages that you've pulled out of your ass is retarded as fuck

can you explain what a margin trade is

I WILL BUY MORE SHITCOINS, GIBS
1N5sTw5DiVSKEYF9eTFLMQ93EfZkBf7gmp

Going formal and with decimals in crypto is stupid. Playing with whales around can be a toss. It has worked up to now, so I'm fine it it.

something something quote everyones a genius something when the tides fall back we see who survives etc

>crypto isn't manipulated and it's 70% reading the whales

you r a crypto genius!!!!!!

Have you watched the charts close enough? Some people pump "weak" points of the MACD or push the RSI so people will get their dose of TA "thisisgoingtomoon".

Im not sure you know how to read MACD or RSI

investopedia.com/terms/m/macd.asp
investopedia.com/terms/r/rsi.asp

Antshares will replace eth

Eth will go back to $9

Ans will go to 300

Come join the biggest pump Veeky Forums has ever seen!

discord.gg/CXMnUFy

When the MACD is near the zero, you can flip it in either direction in smaller scales with a large buy/sell. Same with the RSI. It's snowball from there.

Pic related