France General - Post anything France/his/ related

How can other countries even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoQT7IrUHwM
youtube.com/watch?v=_vIDSk-CGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=EFXwNhZvIAk
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_CynMNYMI
courses.washington.edu/rome250/gallery/ROME 250/210 Reasons.htm
shoebat.com/2016/08/17/french-government-has-destroyed-33-churches-in-the-last-two-decades-while-at-the-same-time-built-1000-mosques-european-people-stop-cutting-your-own-wrists-and-start-fighting/
eupedia.com/forum/threads/28882-Ordering-a-DNA-test-in-France-is-a-crime-punishable-by-heavy-fines-and-jail-time
videoup.org/v/dk9vsh2rz-paris-from-a-japanese-tourist-s-eyes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The call that won the Battle of the Marne...

Who here /Ligérien/ master race?

Back to /pol/.

accurate

t. frog

>that neighbourhood is so tiny that /pol/tards have to resort to posting two pictures of the exact same street corner

That first pic was taken in Germany.

Better?

Stop posting not Veeky Forums related shit.

>having any niggers at all
wew

Veeky Forums is a proud francophile board.

He is VERY fabulous

>What is British history
So did you forget the greatest nation across the channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=uoQT7IrUHwM

My favorite French monarch. Fuck that faggot who murdered him.

Do you honestly believe this is acceptable in your true heart of hearts?

Honestly think about. Dig really fucking deep because the reality is that is not at all good news and shaming people for actually wanting to stop that is just promoting the destruction of the greatest society the world has ever known.

Rome fell the exact same way that Europe/The West is falling currently.

What's a QuaterBowl?

If you have a problem with this please go back to /pol/

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

>Rome fell the exact same way that Europe/The West is falling currently.
Christianity?

Makes my fucking blood boil. This is NOT ok

Being Italy.

God damn I fucking hate niggers.

Why are French paratrooper songs so good ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_vIDSk-CGdg
youtube.com/watch?v=EFXwNhZvIAk
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ_CynMNYMI

The West has fallen. Imagine telling the French people of old what would come of their land and people in the future to come. They would mass suicide. Its not worth it.

No, just another sand religion, with just as much civilized ethic as early Christianity.
What a coincidence!
Now ain't that quacking crazy!

Holy shit why aren't we doing anything about it. WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE. EUROPA NEEDS YOU

France was better up until the 70s

It's a famous street you fucking mong

British falseflag detected
Trying with France the same thing that made Britain hated on Veeky Forums

Unfortunately, all of Western Europe is in that situation
If only you guys listened to Stefan Molyneux

1770 you mean?

Europe is dead

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

t. 56%

I had just visited there (the loire, specifically Saumur) yesterday
just as beautiful as the photo makes it out
France truly is the most beautiful of all countries

courses.washington.edu/rome250/gallery/ROME 250/210 Reasons.htm

wow friendo, I'm sure of the hundreds of reasons proposed for the fall of Rome, it must be entirely the immigrants with nothing else involved whatsoever :^)

Are you oblivious to history? The invasion of foreigners is the utmost reason it fell other wise it wouldn't have fallen.

>Europe Ecologie Les Verts
wew lad

It's only famous for having niggers.

Paris as a whole is majority nigger and arab. Don't lie.

Simple, other countries arent dragged down by being full of french people.

epic memes :^)

Beatiful

A shame that French are subhumans who love to fill their own country with everykind of shitskins

>Algerians did it
>Must be because those dastardly refugees want to kill us all
Or you know, maybe the French were a little bit more zealous in their oppression of the Algerians than they were in repairing the relations.

Ta gueule bougnoule

It will only take a couple years before they bring the churches down and replace them with mosques

I thought you got banned for the pathetic lies in your last thread.

They are already doing that: shoebat.com/2016/08/17/french-government-has-destroyed-33-churches-in-the-last-two-decades-while-at-the-same-time-built-1000-mosques-european-people-stop-cutting-your-own-wrists-and-start-fighting/

Not Switzerland.

Christianity saved Rome for another thousand years.

Go and have 3 or 4 white children if you are so worried about the future of the white race. Posting images on a mongolian cartoon forum won't change anything.

>fake pictures and historical illiteracy
You're an American nigger aren't you?

Proof that the frogs are still in denial over what they did, you are worse than the Japanese about Nanjing

There's a big difference between the immigrants and the huns friendo
The Romans let in and incorporated immigrants throughout their history, they fell in the 5th century because of military invasion.

>7.5% muslim
How did this happen?

Probably just le ebic troll XDDD

Disgusting niggers
Looks like the Bronx desu

What's wrong with it?

But ... english isn't bastardized latin. Angles just stole all their vocab like typical germanics

At least it's better than all the butthurt anglo-spam

>Population charts clearly show the population of Europe sinking at the time
>Suddenly there were not enough people to keep the essentials parts of the western empire going
>Must have been those darn immigrants
At the time of the fall Rome wasn’t even the main city, Constantinople was bigger and wealthier and the home of the eastern Emperor, who was also seen as the main guy.

why don't you actually go to the Loire instead of posting on a chinese cave painting forum and see how many arabs and blacks there are there
it isn't many

I suggest you stop coming to Veeky Forums and start frequenting reddit instead

what is this trying to say
french is the best romance language

Now they realize you can invade without military. Bring down the country from inside

But that isn't what happened in the Roman situation, so hence the claim that it is "exactly what happened with the fall of Rome" is evidently false, because Rome fell because of military invasion.

military invasion by immigrants which is an invasion by immigrants. Its the same thing

>French levels of terrorist risk alert are
Low - run away
Medium - surrender
High - collaborate

>Rome fell because of military invasion
No it didnt, it fell because western Rome was a shithole not worth preserving at the time of it's fall.

>Defend your homeland at tours to the last man
>lol its 2017 now, who cares about our own people

French is a meme gay sounding mongrel language. Barely Romance at all, specially when it comes to pronounce. It is 44% drifted away from original Latin, while Sardinian is 8%, Italian is 12%, Spanish 20%, Romanian 23.5% Occitan 25% and Portuguese 31%. Sardinian/Italian are obviously the best Romance languages.

just gonna post this qt to remind myself that i will never pound his boipucci

>want to try dna ancestry testing
>remember I can get jail time just by ordering a kit online
>mfw

>can get jail time just by ordering a kit online
How?

is that balderdash, or is this really the case somewhere?

in france ye
getting your DNA tested (or even trying to get a test kit) is illegal.
Basically, the only "legal" way to get tested is to leave your blood on a crime scene.

Go to Italy or some other country and then do a genetic test there then.

What is the rationale for this?

I don't believe you, this sounds too ridiculous.

eupedia.com/forum/threads/28882-Ordering-a-DNA-test-in-France-is-a-crime-punishable-by-heavy-fines-and-jail-time

Nothing is too ridiculous in a cuck country

He's bullshitting you. It's a retarded meme.

t. bad taste and incapable of recognizing the superiority of the French civilization

*makes cum guzzling sounds when trying to pronounce an R*

the french rolling r is a treasure, savage

It comes from the G*rmans. And it's not rolling, it's guttural.

The French are a matrilineal culture, there's no excuse to not raising your wife's children just because they aren't yours.

It's a meme from /int/.

>France truly is the most beautiful of all countries
Kek. France is shit and has the same boring architecture all over the place. Italy,Germany and Spain buttfuck France in terms of beauty

videoup.org/v/dk9vsh2rz-paris-from-a-japanese-tourist-s-eyes/

embarrassing

The greatest country for the development of medicine as an art and science. Had some astoundingly good physicians and surgeons and discovered all kinds of crazy things. Got books recs if anyone wants them.

10 points to who can name this guy without googling

Its real "This is partially due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society, rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a €15,000 fine"

Post them. I'm interested in the history of medicine.