ONE STEP AHEAD

Hello there /biz or I should say cryptofreaks

Someone once said that you should be "one step ahead of everyone"

Lots of us missed the earliest phase of bitcoin, i mean years 2009/10/11/12. We heard about it but few believed in it.

We have to learn from that. Thats why I wanna hear from you if you know some ideas/solutions/fintech/anything that can be our next "bitcoin". Just clear your mind from crypto and say if you know anything like this.

We are /biz we have to be openminded.

Share if you think anything like this exists and let's discuss and let's profit from it all in future cuz "I don't wanna miss a thing" anymore.

>pic related

It's too hard to say what the next Bitcoin will be. Personally, I think ETC will jump up soon. LTC is definitley on its way up and has a good chance of being a respected currency.

The golem project is amazing (GNT). It's a great longterm hold with a great dev team.

As far as short term money makers I would recommend LSK, NMC, or CPC. They all have potential to skyrocket any day now, and they all have active dev teams which is a huge plus. Good luck trading user, and remember don't risk what you can't afford to lose.

XRP

literally the gateway for normie institutions to enter for banking purposes. Deflationary currency, some XRP is shredded with every transaction. Already in bed with mastercard, bank of canada, and a shit ton of japan's banks.

NEM and STR for similar reasons.

Thanks for advice but I would like to hear about some ideas different than investing in ccryptocurrencies.

I mean something new and fresh.

CPC is definitely worth looking into right now.

Blue board

It's a weekend, faggot. Nobody is getting fired today.
Hey fuck you we aren't a "team" on Veeky Forums you ledit fuck. Go back there because with Veeky Forums its every man for himself and "fuck you give me your m

capricoin is probably the most likely moon rn.

If you want some cash I'd say put at LEAST 5% of your money into cpc

It's a weekend, faggot. Nobody is losing there job today.

And if you're a student or a blue collar fuck, grow the fuck up and come back when you have a big boy job.

If you're looking for different ideas other than investing than you're on the wrong board.

Best short terms right now
CPC, GNT, LSK, ANS

best long terms = ETH and LTC

other than that you're late.

not buying ubiq? lmfao

Just keep browsing the internet. Something will crop up. I find new shit all the time

IT"S NOT ABOUT DEM KOINZZZ

I WANT SOMETHING NEEEEW, NOT CRYPTO

fuck you

IOTA is the most innovative i've found, not even shilling
> No fees
> No mining
> Fast transactions
> Quantum Proof

Their marketing sucks but conceptually this is all you need in a coin

Switched mining ETH for UBQ. It looks very promising.

right now every single project is just a fleeting idea or super early alpha. Not talking about the coins, but Sia, Golem, Myst, Bancor, Ripple, Monero/Verge, are projects that sound good and look like they will have a life aside from the exchange bullshit. And those to name a few. I know I'm missing some other projects that have a real life application for everyone, even normies. And people here forget that, there are really good ideas but a few are also feasible for normie mass adoption, which is what make those good ideas into fucking great and something you should be excited to jump in.
What I'm annoyed is that there isn't someone with a better solution to transform fiat into coins and viceversa than the stupid coinbase model.

isnt ark seeking to own that transformation? ofcourse now you still have to buy ark at the damn coinbase but after that it should be very efficient... if it works ...

FUCK YOU OP! I WORK SECURITY SHIFTS AND I JUST LOST MY JOB! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT!

If you don't want coinz, may I interest you in some beanz?

yeah right now it's just words and people doing pump and dumps with it, I just don't like it. Maybe I'm wrong. We will see where are in 3 months.
Right now the fact that you have to go through sites like coinbase to get BTC/LTC/ETH it's a huge pain in the ass. Coins are basically looking for a future with no middle men and it seems they keep popping up everywhere.

on a side note OP, I would fucking carry pic related like a handbag to a some dark place and would tear her. Love tiny girls that are into bondage.

Should I go for ripples or factom?

antshares 2 billion shaolin monks will invest their orange cloths

personally im all in on xrp man, 75+ banks, backed by a16z, google ventures and the like. validators being run with microsoft and mit.

you just replied to my post shilling xrp

yes user totally factom

???

what do you mean?

Watch out, coordinated cpc shilling in this thread

Etheroll