Top or bottom frog?

top or bottom frog?

god is mysterious from a dark point of view but he sure wants us all to be rich one time.

Top, I sold everything yesterday and now I'm wating for the bubble to burst so that I can buy back.

Fucking retard.
You don't have to zoom in all that close to see it's not a bubble.

It's just technology that has been around for years but is only now being used.

>denial

>It's just technology that has been around for years but is only now being used.

As a pyramid scheme by speculative investors.

>mfw the USD crashes

gigantic bubble

>le retard that thinks cryptos do the same shit as stocks
death can't visit you soon enough

>technology thats now being used

pls list all the big ethereum powered apps on google play

https:// shareandcharge . com/

Technically speaking, if you were to be acquiring shares over a long period of time, bottom frog would be able to purchase more shares due to lower costs for each coin for a longer time. Top frog would enjoy steady gains throughout the life of his purchases, but at the end of the timeline, bottom frog would have been able to purchase many more shares and ended up richer at the very end due to weakness throughout.

definitely a bubble but it ain't over by a long shot
2018 will be the year the norms come flooding in trying to make a quick buck, 2020 will be the crashening

Image didn't post, weird

Only true if a large amount of bottom frogs investments make large gains

this desu
although when this happens no one knows

???

My IQ is very low. Please explain.

If bottom frog just buys at those low prizes a lot of his investments will fail unless he has done superb research.

This bubble is not lasting another three years.

Here's the deal retards.

The great crypto crash already happened. It was in 2013. It was because:

A: Nobody had idea what Bitcoin was worth or if it would stick around
B: Mt. Gox disaster

Since then we have seen Bitcoin rebound tremendously. Everyone knows Bitcoin's ATH will surpass 3000 and everyone knows Ethereum's ATH will surpass 420.

Fucking institutional money, financial tech, governments and Silicon Valley are backing the blockchain now, specifically Ethereum.

If you panic sell you are a retard. You should PRAY for a crash so you can buy more cheap BTC and ETH. That's how you buy a brand new Lamborghini flat out within the next two years.

This isn't like 2013 AT. ALL.

"HODLing" is literally your best strategy.

I am in the top 0.1 percent for people my age and it's all from Internet money outside of the crypto-space. You need to listen to me. Please trust me you retards. Don't sell and try to buy back in cheap because you MIGHT fuck yourself. Holding through big corrections and buying in at the bottom is the best strategy. Period.