Patientory

- first legit healthcare blockchain
- just hit bittrex today
- already partnered with legit healthcare companies

I work in healthcare. Data privatization is worth 100M alone on the extemely low side.
Claim standardization bumps it to 500M on the low side.
Machine learning + claim fraud detection = ideal scenario = 1B+

Posting this so I can screencap and brag later.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/5/12/15630354/nhs-hospitals-ransomware-hack-wannacry-bitcoin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice, just bought. Seems legit

yup
expecting this one to double relatively swiftly

Love these gains when you are early af

Just bought, we are to be mooning yup ;)

Tenk you op for please to make me rich, I am invest into this!

Good bros, we are going be rich!!! To the moon!

link to discord?

nice shill group.

Im an MD and blockchain technology is useless in healthcare

Fuck off. Just because your little horizont is that off a goldfish it doesn't make it useless.

>useless in healthcare

This just happened not too long ago, what are you talking about?

theverge.com/2017/5/12/15630354/nhs-hospitals-ransomware-hack-wannacry-bitcoin

LARP

You are extremely unimaginative if you believe this. Theres so much bureaucracy in healthcare its insane and it takes a lot of money out of patient care.

>administration
>leadership who treat hospitals and health care districts like corporations and have no experience or interest in good health care
>patient data storage and communication between different health providers
>privacy concerns with storage of health information

All of the above could be absolutely massively improved with blockchain and smart contract technology.

Lmfao you fucking peasant.
I write the software you limp dicks use.
When I'm sick I'll ask your advice.
Monetizing healthcare data is literally my job.
You're probably one of the twats that cries about UI changes that get pushed.
t. fossil

Retard

Lol people literally die because overworked nurses put an extra decimal point on some poor guy's IV and dumb idiots working in the lab don't bother checking half the time and just fill orders

Smart contracts would literally save lives in hospitals

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?
THIS IS THE BANCOR SCAM ALL OVER AGAIN
DO YOU NEVER LEARN???

an instantly retrievable tamperproof personal record, hmm yeah, not sure how blockchain could be useful for that, damn, good point, hmm, damn, hmm, hmmmmmm, hmm, damn,

take a look at that meme triangle btw.

Yeah, no. You're a med student and you think you got everything figured out because you stitched a few guys. Anyone involved with the business and administrative side of medicine knows there's huge problems with doctor-patient confidentiality and accuracy of patient data. Blockchain stands to solve both of these problems. I don't know about the specific coin OP is shilling, but questioning the idea shows only ignorance.

After reading the white paper, this doesn't seem like a serious project. Still insist the idea is worth it, even if Patientory won't be the one to deliver.

This has HUGE potential, dont miss this train boiiissz

bought ath, fuck you biz

Yeah I know the feels, but just give it a few.

Yeah OP looks promising

Why does every coin dip when I buy it?!!!

bad karma, we will not make it

I like it, bought some. To the moon!

Do not buy when you see big green candles.
Buy on red candles

bought at 12150
now at 10400

sell or hold till end of week bros?

I bought at 124999 and I intend on holding until it rebounds. I have an alert set for 14000, but honestly, I'm really uncertain about it.

12499*, my bad. I'm gonna hold on to it until it rebounds... if it does...

same thing i was thinking user, idea may be good but this is not going to be the token to be the one that executes on the idea properly.

CONFIRMED JEWISH SCHEME

What the actual flying fuck are you talking about? Hospitals are under cyber attack all the time!

Honestly, I don't really see the need, but 0 hour shitcoin investments are literally free money.

Plus the volume that it is trading at really makes me a lot more comfortable in the fact that it will moon during the week. I just gotta stop looking at my blockfolio and getting discouraged at the drop in dosh

I hope you're right dude, here's to the moon

>bought in on the ico
>watched as the price shot up and a few days later straight back down on hitbtc
>didnt know they used a token system and assumed i missed out on potentially transferring my coins there and cashing out
>gets added to a literally who exchange
>does terribly, valued at slightly higher than ico price (while dropping constantly)
>gets added to bittrex
>price doubles

Well thank fuck for that. These meme coins had me scared for a second. You really cant lose with healthcare these days

Sold out, should i buy back in later or will it keep falling?

CFI getting listed on bittrex sometime tomorrow, too. Might be another worthwhile short term investment.

Jesus christ, massive sell wall at 10400 sats. Going to be a while before this peaks.

order will be cancelled out when its accumulated.

insurance companies will be creaming over this throughout the next working week.

im uncertain too, only thing keeping me in this is that trading volume went from 650to 820 over 2 hours, hoping it picks up steam and moon mid week

its probably a total loss though realistically.

Hmm, really strange when an over 200,000 coin sell order is listed then unlisted moments later. Guess they're just showing off.

I like this coin LONG term. I think its being pumped and dumped right now though.

CURE 2.0
Don't fall for it biz

yeah dont fall for the 50% gainz today biz....

We literally fucking told you to buy, but the major FUD with "nigger CEO" was spammed to death to keep people from buying. Enjoy staying poor.

MOON UNITS CONFIRMED

healthcare IT here.
Every hospital / hospital system is segmented. Almost none of them has a solid security plan and they're all panicking to catch up to every other industry while at the same time watching as government regulation fucks them with overnight rule/policy changes.
No hospital will go blockchain with patient data. Most of them are still trying to get off of paper records. HIPAA laws slow everything down. CAP, CMS, Joint Commission, they're all throwing out new rules left and right that stop anything considered meaningful progress with electronic medical records from happening, let alone something like a blockchain.
This could get some hype money from people hearing the words "healthcare", but it has no long term teeth.