Why were/are war brides taken?

Why were/are war brides taken?

Ficki ficki

It comes with the territory.

pagan tribes often had a shortage of woman due to polygamy and female infanticide

>pagan tribes often had a shortage of woman due to polygamy and female infanticide
Not true at all

>Father Mars Strider, This man has done faithful vigil for you. We therefore ask you to take him under your protection. May his enemies flee from him. May their city walls crumble. May their cattle and women be taken. This man... is now Evocati.

Really makes you think

yes, true at all

Do you have one credible source for that claim?

Do you love pussy?

But hate pretending to care about whatever dumbass shit a woman expects you to say and do?

Try war brides!

In just a few easy steps you'll have a living sex toy in no time!

Nice digits

He's got a Gallic look about him.

i was truly born in the wrong times

I am interested in your views and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

>I have defeated and slain your men and now I will take what I want.
>One of the things I want are all your hot chicks and some of the ugly ones.

Whever whores go

brb joining ISIS

I just laughed out loud at varg's face there

thanks OP

Why don't women ever attack loads of men for sex?

Never been to a club with a high concentration of Chads have we?

>that pic
stop raping sex slaves

Well

Cause ficki ficki

Its common sense, woman are more valuable than men. A society that loses half its men in a war can get back on its feet in a few years. If a society loses half of its woman then its doomed. Thats why the most prosperous societies were the ones that kept the females in safe places (AKA the kitchen).

Tl;dr: you need woman to produce men so they can go die to get more resources for woman to produce more men.

>Its common sense, woman are more valuable than men.
Perhaps in the West. A common misconception about East Asian notions of womanhood and femininity is that women over there are viewed as fragile and delicate and something to be protected. Actually, that's an extremely western view. East Asian peoples viewed women as far more expendable than they did men, which from a western perspective, given the way biology functions, seems absurd - our notion of women being delicate and fragile and vulnerable for example, makes sense even from a radical right wing perspective because those are the beings that essentially carry on the lineage of your kin/clan/race.

East Asians by contrast have a kind of contempt/disinterest for women. It's not a malicious hatred like Muslims do, it's just a sort of... disinterested disregard for them. I recall some Confucian proverb about how you're meant to let the son sleep on the padded cot, while the baby daughter sleeps among the "shards on the ground" to remind her of her place even as a baby.

My feeling is that because patrilineal descent is emphasized so heavily in China/East Asia (women aren't even part of traditional imperial family trees), the idea is it doesn't even matter who the mother is. East Asian peoples, especially Chinese, are actually heavily mixed on their maternal side. South Chinese are the result of Han colonizers breeding with the native women.

Europeans/Whites really are a very unique group of people in some respects. We don't really see this uniqueness because we project our own psychology/culture on other groups.

Continued from It's probably more to do with the fact that East Asia has always been really densely populated compared to the rest of the world. Women make babies, men make food. Women's value is always tied up heavily in their ability to bear children, so in places/times when there is room for expansion women tend to be valued highly. When resources become scarce over a long period then the person producing more mouths to feed is going to experience a drop in their social standing.

By the 19th century Chinese peasants were being forced to subdivide their plots of land so small that they were barely enough to sustain the farmer. If a farmer has five sons and divides his plot into five, and then the sons who inherited only a 5th of the land their father had then have five sons of their own, it's not hard to see how living standards can drop dramatically over just a few generations. Hence in 19th century China there were baby towers for unwanted female babies in virtually every village. And population growth causing misery has been a fairly common theme in Chinese history, hence the embedded ambivalence towards females.

This is one of the advantages of Europe's system of primogeniture. Instead of subdividing their lands ad infinitum, European fathers forced their younger sons to take greater risks in order to survive. Not so great if you were a younger son, but society won whatever the outcome: either the son would find a way to support himself, or he would take one risk too many and remove the problem entirely. This is why European men took insane risks in sailing thousands of miles in search of gold, spices and new lands while China didn't. Because unlike China, Europe always had a huge pool of surplus males available for side projects.

I posted this in the other thread.

Europeans' attitudes towards our women fascinate the fuck out of me because they really are unique among the entire world.

so this is where the joke/meme of white people doing stupidly dangerous things comes from...

it was so good I copypasta'd it.

Perhaps more of a subconscious causation.