Dear XBY community: It's time to fire/demote CCRev

Dear XBY community: I like your coin. I really do. I think the project has potential. But theres a problem: It's your so-called Founder and project leader, CCRevolution.

CCR just okay'd the release of the new "website", xtrabytes.global, which is an EMBARRASSMENT. In basic HTML, with all re-used graphics, re-used text, walls of text everywhere - this is unacceptable. And it was hyped with a freaking count down timer!!!!

You talk about lambos in the Slack chat. Are you freaking delusional? This website is amateur shit, but this is worse than amateur, even fan made websites are better than this. Even fan made fucking video game websites are made with more care than this garbage.

I don't know what CCR is thinking. This is a guy that let's provocateurs loose in the Slack chat, autistic idiots calling anyone who criticisms the coin a fudder and calls for boot. This is the guy who he himself goes off on people like a schoolyard bully.

The new website is an embarrassment. A fucking embarrassment. You could have easily scrounged up a couple thousand dollars worth of XBY to at least hire a freelancer if no one on the team has the skills to make a better website. Hell, even I could have made a better website on a cheap builder like Wix and I have little to no design skill.

AN EMBARRASSMENT. CCR has done a good enough job so far, but his limitations have become apparent. He's now beginning to hurt the coin and not help it. I understand he is deeply involved with the coin. But it's time for a private meeting of big coinholders and team members to take control of the situation. He should not be calling the shots. It's time for a community takeover of a community takeover. You can do it.

If you want to be a top coin, sometimes you have to make tough decisions. It's time to make that tough decision now.

Other urls found in this thread:

borzalom.hu/static-list-updated.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit coin stays shit coin

Fully agreed.

Bag holder since 200sat, and CCR has been a god damn thorn in XBY's side the whole fucking time.

yeah he is a fat autistic fuck with no skills at all besides owning a few million coins this guy contributes to nothing

Just sold all my coin (320k) because of that shit.

The charts agree m8

Eh - if anything that chart says that his effect on the value of XBY is fairly small. The guy in this thread dumped 320k XBY and within a minute the price had pretty well recovered. More of a buy the rumor, sell the news situation.

CCR is definitely a problem that must be dealt with sooner rather than later though.

If he doesn't leave soon, I'll be selling all of my share.
He isn't a good person to lead this coin.

Well said, he needs to go.

I'm really pissed at the lack of updates because CCR was def building up hype for this website and he made it seem like the site would be filled with new information and better detail regarding the tech. Instead he rages at the community for "rushing" him when he put up the fucking timer. I have enough XBY to crash this shit to zero mark my words and I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger.

I agree

Do it please teach that bitch a lesson

>implying you can push a guy out of his own scam
lol

if there's any inkling that he will get "voted" out he'll just dump all his bags on u

This was the fucking website shilled constantly here, 10x price off this glorious site they said, wonder what the fucking codes going to look like if that ever comes out.

They also claimed it was going to be listed on Bittrex tonight

There is not going to be bittrex anytime soon. Relying on an exchange for price is even more miserable than relying on a website for price.

Obviously a troll post you dope

I agreed and I propose we threaten a mass sell off of our coins unless he step down.

The fud rage is getting old, the facts under this coin are not positive, simple as that. This website gives the community it's first taste of being let down by the CCR golden stamp of approval.

>Coin is real / will not be a bitcoin clone
>Borz is genius
>XBY revolutionary / unhackable
>This will make you rich

More tastes of the CCR gold to come

Dutchdude reporting in. Hoohoho, this is rich. See, I don't even need to do anything Rev. Given you enough rope, you've now started tying the noise around your own neck.

Meanwhile, where should I go next guys? Been to Mexico, the Dominican...maybe o should try Cuba for a week. All because I sold at 1700, which is probably as high as this a bitcoin will ever go.

>that feel all this time dutchdude was right

Fuck CCR

Ps, rev alone sits on about 1m dollars worth of xby, not to mention his inner cabal of scammers.

They couldn't even pony up a few grand to get good website done. And you think these are the people that are going to revolutionize crypto?

Ask yourself...if that's even remotely possible, every major crypto player by now has heard that claim. Why is no one talking about It? Not one big time face in crypto has even mentioned the name. And they say I'm the crazy one

>ev alone sits on about 1m dollars worth of xby
funny thing is he can't cash it out without crashing the price unless he gets more people willing to buy his bags at increments.

god bless you dutchdude

Yeah why the hell would I want to make a fat fuck rich

Wasting too much money my boy. In no time you'll be poor if you continue living the high life. Unless you've got a million.
Concerned Fag.
P.S. Dumped my stash thanks to you. Now I'm less paranoid.

Keep selling, nerds. Drop that price low enough for me to pick up a few lite nodes.

If anyone needs insight into this coin just look at the slack, the delusional mass who believe the website is fine therefore CCR is fine are literally banning people for not agreeing with their dear leaders judgement.

Buy their coins, all of them! ;-)
Makes your bags xtraheavy and them xtrarich ;-)

you sure we're in the same slack? most people hate the website, haven't seen any bans either

oh nvm saw your id

I once had a stake in this (a static node) but sold very early on when I saw its problems - after the genesis block was delayed time and again and there was lack of explanation of the tech and lack of professionalism from devs. I felt it was becoming apparent to other people too.

but after that it went up another 500 FUCKING PERCENT.
I think a lot of retarded money went into it. I really was punished for being rational.
If you asked around in the Slack, not many people were interested in and willing to discuss the tech. They talk about memes and getting rich.

Yes there is but there is still an overwhelming amount of defense for it. The usual work in progress CCR knows what hes doing justification.

Dutchfag please for the love of God please go. Samefagging to fud a coin is pathetic, but doing it day in and day out for weeks is just insane. Get help you stupid fucking faggot

UPDATE: We're making progress.

I would have liked a pragmatic discussion about the technology in a public slack channel, sometimes with the dev himself. But no, no such opportunities given. Instead lots of bullshit. At least there is a github commit.

Yeah, looks like the marketing problem has at least been brought to light and is being taken seriously. Feeling more hopeful than a few hours ago.

Agreed. Hopefully borz will find a better mouthpiece, or ccr will sort himself out.

Theres no way he sits on 1M dollars worth of XBY. He probably bought when it was 1 SAT or during the ICO where it was less than 1 SAT.

News flash idiot, it's not just me lol are you not in slack?

Anyway, it's funny because it's already pretty much over. I'm actually quite confident borz and rev have already cashed out a decent bit, and the rest is being left up to a hail Mary pass. The big holders are fucked regardless, volume is dead - non one else wants this shit coin. The only hope is if they miraculously pull off the tech, which I don't even think will revolutionize anything, but will increase volume enough to give them a better exit

>and
I know he has more, but he claims that the 34 million xby account in 5th he richlist is his. It's been mentioned he also has like 20 statics, so I think he probably has even more still.

No worries mate, I've made so much money since then, I could go on vacation for 2 years and still have enough to daytrade with when I return. This market slowdown is the pull b4 the storm I can feel it, and when it roars back I'll make another 10-50x and retire forever.

The statics that are no longer updated so nobody can see whats happening with them

Can't say I didn't warn everyone lol

Yes they are Dutch

borzalom.hu/static-list-updated.html

Weird, same numbers as before, and I know of at least 6 statics first hand that have been sold. Whatever man

Insane to think only one man could have a problem with this coin. Can't pull off a basic fucking website even with a genius dev who runs a web business.

Really? How?

>Borzalom is supposedly expert programmer
>Cant create his own website

Am I missing something here?

The site looks like shit on an iPhone
>applefag
The design in general is ass.
They could flip these elements into something solid in like 3 hrs on square space or wix.
>fuck off

When the big dip happened a little more than a week ago, they were talking about it in slack.

Plus I've spoken to the person who sold them.

Its dumping slowly...

14 BTC bagholder here :(