ITT: the most evil so-called "people" in history

ITT: the most evil so-called "people" in history

I notice a pattern.

I understand the other two, but why these?

OP is probably a Nazi apologist.

Maybe, but GHWB didn't do much in WWII.

If he's guilty of that, so are an entire generation of westerners.

Churchill: racist genocidal warmonger who threw the last throes of imperialism, established Zionism as a world power, handed half the world to Bolshevism, manufactured a war in Europe to destroy Germany

Bush sr: CIA new world order agent who organised hits on Kennedy and Reagan, led the CIA for years to arm terrorists, take control over the international drug trade, establish the new world order, created the gulf war to empower Israel and maintain American gov. control over international oil.

It's fun to LARP as a tinfoil, isn't it?

Fuck off CTR

nope try again

Churchill is a great mind and statesman, he has some very wonderful histories on the english speaking peoples that anyone who loves academic treatises shall enjoy.

I read some pages from his "The World Crisis" the other day. His page comparing French and German losses for some reason degenerate into *autistic screeching* about how they totally should have listened to him and attacked Turkey and the Balkans more.

Are you new to Veeky Forums? I get the impression people like you are wilfully obtuse, probably an actual kike

>handed half the world to Bolshevism,

Your'e thinking of Hitler.

hes probably just a troll

His plans to upend the stalemate with a grand pivot through Ottomon lands was the boldest and most innovative thinking of the war, everyone else was content to sit down to static attrition ad Infinitum.

>His plans to upend the stalemate with a grand pivot through Ottomon lands was the boldest and most innovative thinking of the war

"Bold" is just code for "stupid". He tried this, it was a failure.

caused more deaths than Stalin and Mao combined (which are included in his toll).

>everyone who has ever lived under capitalism is immortal :^)

Are you?

Do you really think that even a small minority believes in the NWO here?

>probably an actual kike
Not far from the truth. :^)

Not the most, but...
Traitor to the true Iranian revolution

>The evil war monger Churchill MADE poor Hitler invade all those countries!!!!

>gets fired for sending thousands of british soldiers to their death in Gallipoli
>weasels his way into a cushy job as a major where he sits in a chateau miles away from the front all day 'commanding' the troops.

This guy is so fucking full of shit. I cant' believe he has the reputation he does.

Asquith and others hated him for a reason.

BEADY

>fuck you now i'm posting fucking turkish memes

>disproven ideology

Thats an interesting claim. please elaborate.

Seems to me everyone who believed in it was shot. Never saw it 'disproven' though.

He did a ton of bad, but that's outweighed by beating the Nazis and improving living conditions in Russia

Actually in a way he did.

>Norway
>Denmark
>Netherlands
>Belgium
>Greece
>Yugoslavia
>North Africa
>poland

Were all attacked because Churchill was planning on attacking them himself or organized a pro-british coup in order to threaten romanian oil feilds etc etc.

Poland of course goes back to Churchill making a special trip to Paris just to DLG how to write the treaty of versailles despite bieng kicked from the government in shame.

>Churchill was planning on attacking them himself
Source?

>DLG
What?

>CTR on Veeky Forums

Hahaha that's so funny because it's exactly backwards

Pol has no idea this board exists. Meanwhile Veeky Forumsterics tall about pol regularly

Nice effort though 4/8 wouldn't r8 gr8 b8 m8

They went from being poor working on farms to being poor working in factories

>Handed half the world to Bolshevism
Thanks for letting us know you're a retard from the outset

Yeah, /pol/ would really care about Churchill being a racist

this tbqh

There's a special place in hell reserved for all an*los.

t. Pierre LeFrog

I'm growing weary of this meme Mr. kraut/ frog

>Churchill was planning on attacking

You do know who was the British prime minister in the run up and start of WW2, right?

I wish I could throttle to death every single beady anglo man, woman, and child with my own hands.

What's wrong with destroying Germany?

read about Churchill's colonial "policy" ie. fuck the indians

Look, there are more important things to consider than them you know, especially when one has to weigh the priorities of the Empire's very survival

t. Pierre LeFrog

okay, and? he still starved 4 million. that's pretty much criminal incompetence.

no one ever claims that was a good thing

>imgur filename
Is this cuckold from /r/communism?

I would've voted for bush sr. if I could

Kicked from office because of slow economic growth? The standards of people in the 90s were way too high