>bancor partner
>parent company work with alipay
>approval of chinese government
>relatively small mc
>conference on 22nd detailing release 2,0
>microsoft speaking at conference

links
bancor.network/partners

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/alibaba-deploys-onchains-antshares-blockchain-for-super-secured-email/

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i0cj8/translated_article_062217_smart_economy_antshares/ - See this for microsoft speakers

bruh but what if i need free btcs?

>approval of chinese government

A few government officials attending the conference is not the "approval of chinese government"

for the record I own ANS

THIS WILL BE THE NEW ETH

DONT MISS THE BOAT

>tfw want to put 400 into this but it will be unavailable until the 24th

fuck.

how the fuck do i avoid buying at the ATH - I have been watching this thing all fucking day and it hasnt taken a rest.

Will it ever fucking stop? Or will I never own any since it is constantly ATH? What entry point should i be looking at .

Already have sell orders on the ATH

What're your limit orders?

I bought at the "ATH" and then sold at the new "ATH" 30 minutes later and made $50, and I am going to put it all back in as soon as the dip is over.

at this point wait until the 22nd because this growth is completely unsustainable

anyone who bought at 1 - 2 dollars and is smart will sell just before the 22nd hits

entry point is 260k sats or less.. entry is right fucking now senpai

>sold at 275
>bought back at the 250 dip
get back to climbing my precious ants

ITS CRAAAAAAASHING SELL SELL SELL

Current growth is unsustainable, there is no way this can continue without any form of consolidation desu

what is your entry point for the dip?

Sold my 500 ANS.

Definitely not worth current price.

I own 4 (FOUR) ants. Well I acquire a lambo?

Maybe right now. Looks like it is going back up

I wrote it quickly m8 based on some other posts. Ill post them below.

'I did a little searching on Baidu a while ago, found an article that said Antshares was the first Cryptocurrency to pass a "national safety standard" at a contest in Hangzhou this May.
Not sure what the standard is, or what it means.
The same article also mentioned UnionPay working with OnChain. That implies some government approval, since UnionPay operates at the pleasure of the People's Bank of China.
And one more thing mentioned in that article: several municipally sponsored events have featured Antshares, especially in Shanghai. Again -- strongly implies government involvement.'

'OnChain (ANS devs) is a signee of the official chinese blockchain report 2016 (issued by the Chinese government) - also first real applications of the chain with local governments (and they are strictly under the national government) have been released (real estate ownership ledger)'

I am not trying to misinform Veeky Forumsraelis.

This baby isn't done, we're hitting 300 tonight.

i'm out as well, sold at 260k, pretty happy

Sellers BTFO. KEK will reward us seasoned vets for holding with tougher hands than a slavic shoemaker

bought back in at 248k, finally made it back, last time i was riding this was 150k-180k (sold like a fucking monkey), learning from past mistakes going to hold for days now, dont give a fuck

>tfw even if this crashes hard as long as I sell it by .126 I still keep the 150 I started off this crypto shit with

My only regret was not doing this shit sooner

Good research user. Also note that the People's Bank's FIRST STEP in their 5 year globalization of finance plan is to move to crypto! Lazy anons won't research this of course

There's a dip happening now, with a slight return to the high price. If I were a cunt I'd set a buy order at 225k and then a sell order at 275k, watching to see if my buy order went through. 270k could work too since it's not going to be a big rise before this coin dips down again.

I'm using elliot waves because it's an easier mapping tool for me in predicting daytrade flow.

This shit was actually going for 9k sats just a few months ago.

You could've made a 30 fold return on this.

Maybe more.

I know smaller market cap = higher chance of huge ROI potential, but I still don't understand the relation between returns potential and market cap.

Can someone shortly explain the effects of the marketcap being small or large?

m8 it's only like 9am in china, i've been following this all day (yesterday) don't make the same mistakes, this is huge

You don't think it'll break 300k today?

yeah sure, so the market cap is the amount of money in the crypto, while the circulating supply gets it's value by how many units of value there are in fiat or simply an assigned value as it is in the case of smart contracts like ETH. For example if there was a market cap of $100 dollars and 50 units of crypto, then each piece of crypto would be worth about $2. Be careful not to ignore the total possible supply out of circulation, for example look at XRP where there is an insane amount of XRP out of circulation that is privately owned and controlled by the Ripple company.

How do the chinese exchanges look?

This shit will dump hard on Bittrex

Have buy orders scattered all the way down to 20~

alright thanks for trying at least
will be interesting to see where this goes leading up to the 22nd

Unless this really fucking takes off, I'm not making much at all. Think I'll set a sell order for 300k sats.

Still almost 75 cents below our price, though I'm not sure what's typical

Can you mine antshares?
if not how do you generate more?

My biggest gamble, BIGGEST gamble on this coin is seeing if it'll hit 225k. If it does then I'm in for a small return before the next rise. I've stopped putting my faith in Veeky Forums SUPRGAINZ threads because I'm always late to the party.

With the mapping tool I use, I don't think it'll hit 300k within the hour. Looking at the history of this coin tells me that there has to be some kind of dip or prolonged price stagnation before the overall price level rises. I'd say hodl for the week if you want to try for 300k.

Hope nobody buy at 7$ or even 6$. I'm going to buy back at 4.50$

interesting how Yunbi barely reacts to the rest of the market

gonna try to buy back in at .220 or lower then

It was 60 cents above for most of the day. The chinese exchanges had a higher price until very recently.

Holy shit can't you make a ton of arbtrisge or whatever if you can move enough volume?

Asian markets are usually more expensive this doesn't follow that trend at all. Makes 0 sense.

>buy back in
>starts to fall
I FAAAAAALL TO PEEEEEICEEEES

It used to be the other way around until an hour ago or so

this is fucking insane

im just back to the starting blocks

at least i havent lost money

>didn't sell at 28
hodl me

Why is it dropping? That huge momentum it had 1 hour ago is gone. Never seen a coin go 50k sats up more fast

yeah but i dont wanna give my passport to a chinese exchange gonna be real here

>tfw will go from 45 to 50 or more ants if I time this dip right
d-did I do well?

If you have a chinese bank account, I know I don't.

I've been following it all day, whales have been heavily manipulating. No clue what their end game is with this one

If the asian markets don't follow were gonna dip hard.

It just dipped hard. It's sitting right now on the final resistance. Let's see how it goes. If it goes below we are fucked.

>22 to 25 in like 10 seconds
what's happening

BITTREX U SLOW MOTHERFUCKER I ONLY SENT .08 WTF REEEEEEEEEEE I AM LOSING THE CHANCE TO GET IN

the volume keeps growing im scared

Holy shit this shit is mooning hard. The hype is real.

I KEEP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES

>back up to 25 right before my buy point

JUST

At least I didnt lose anything yet. I guess im just going to HODL

Big sell walls on the chinese exchange their price is a full dollar less than ours.

Looks dodgy

The market has no clue what the actual value of chinese ethereum actually is

Chill user. This is not a simple pnd since all the dumps keep being bought.

This shit is impossible to trade. broke even twice. JUST HODL

Meh I'm just going to hold. Moderate risk of loss but potential for huge gains later.

>the market has a clue what normal ethereum actually is

normal ethereum only has 20% swings in a day, not in a minute

Yes and I'm feeling the same hype as ethereum behind it.

HERE IT RUNS

The majority is saying around mid 5 dollars.

Why do anons say this shit when it is dipping?

I doubt it will even come close to Ethereum but big gains will be made till the conference

Bro the dup disappeared almost completely. Immkdiatly bought up. This shit is the real deal HODL

Will this shit even hit 300k sats? I feel like I got rused.

You can't mine there was an ICO. 50 million sold and 50 million held. Holding ANS in the wallet creates ANC which is like eth gas. I think I read ANC will also be on exchanges.

Falling to price of an hour ago on the chinese exchange

Just to compare, an hour ago this thing was at 22~

$100 says we moon again before the days end.

it's 9:30 AM in china

all the gooks are waking up to 50% gains and will want to take profit

SELL SELL SELL

It's already up nearly 76% in a day, what the fuck do you want?

Somebody get this hothead outta here

NOW IM LEFT HOLDING BAGS
GOD DAMNIT

I want 1000% return right now.

To break even

Still falling on chinese exchange

Bought at a 1.75 sold at 7.15. Thanks Veeky Forums

Everybody says they are waiting for the dip. If you don't get in at the low 20s then you've missed your dip.

If you were following Chinese markets closely, especially Yunbi you'd have known there was a massive dump incoming...

It's going to hit 10 this week, cool your jets

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH buying shares... from ants hahaha

This

How long does this take to transfer around? Why have the chinks not dumped on other markets when they can make 30% instantly.

Jubi rising

Nice job. I made $50 bucks on it at least.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE REEEEEE

WOW

I THOUGHT MY NERVES WERE PREPARED

HOLY SHIT

WHAT A LEARNING EXPERIENCE

>Stopped at 227k
FUCK

DIP A LITTLE MORE

HOW AM I GOING TO GET IN ON THE ANT ACTION NOW

I made some gains and sold. Is now a good time to buy back in and HODL?

"Chinese" anything is a big deal because China is so stacked against foreign business. They'll tell you foreign business struggles because they don't understand consumer culture, but this is bogus, there's no misunderstanding, it is well understood that the corrupt government will eventually just oust you from the country and give all your assets over to a "preferred" local competitor.

With decentralization the barriers don't work the same, but are still in play, it's just not as easy as comparing it to any old western business that has been ripped off and mooned by the chinks.

I'd wait a bit more. Monitor the price on yunbi and bittrex to make a smarter decision