He fell for the mid-june biz meme

biz ain't biz anymore. in the two months prior, information posted on this site- completely free- was worth millions of dollars. but it couldn't stay a secret forever, so in came the sharks and scammers. the legit poster to shill ratio has reached a point where you simply can't trust any of the recommendations on this board. at best you can get in early on a pump and dump scheme, but that's about it. do your own research, and maybe one day you can become a shill yourself.

this guy gets it

should we start a new board on eightchins?

>information posted on this site- completely free- was worth millions
Yeah, nah... half the catalogue was POSW threads.

Don't worry, most of them will go away after the bubble pops.

this. Some POSW bagholders probably already killed themselves thanks to Veeky Forums

POSW went from 2k sats when Veeky Forums first started recommending it to 18k sats. DGB went from sub 100 sats to 3000

only low IQs fail to make gains from Veeky Forums shillings

Maybe if you're retarded I can still pick out the legit info from the garbage sub dollar coins

it happened fast too. too fast, some say. we need a wall.

Fuck off cunt. Go and shill somewhere else

If you sold at top you were fine, if you bought you are fucked.

DGB is good because it hasnt collapsed yet. Probably will keep going down in the next weeks.

retard here who make good picks thx to biz

dont buy capricoin

what I posted were objective facts. if anything, you anti-Veeky Forums types are the true shills trying to keep poor NEETs away from easy gains

thanks to the small amount of dcr shills, made me money today

oh pajeet, you're so crazy.

It was always pump and dump shills, but just less in volume.
>shill shit coins like xvg, rdd, dgb to make the "moon"
>since there are so few of them a lot of people jump on them
>x10 your profit, info quickly spreads to other boards and even sites
>scammers start to come in little by little
>some sell old shilled coins to jump on the new ones
>rinse repeat
Flash forward to modern day (all this happened in a span of 1-2 months tb h fa m)
>all the bagholders shilling their coins due to wanting to sell bags
>result 100 threads with each different coin, everyone simply trying to unload their bags or do another pump and dump
Veeky Forums golden days are over

I like the new biz better, its funny, and also we are all getting filthy rich

also after learning the ways of pajeet scam, you learn to do your own research

except it's the same on bitcointalk, jewtube, twitter, the coins slack, and reddit. pajeet is absolutely everywhere. evvvvvereeeeee where.

The scammers are our greatest allies, they fuck over reddit tourists and dumb asses who haven't been browsing long enough to spot a shill. Hopefully when enough redditors go broke from pump-and-dump scams they will stop coming here. In the meantime I will enjoy the tears. I literally get a rush from reading about people losing their last bit of money by being retarded.

This

I agree. I used to feel like i was getting insider information when i cam here. Now all i see are people selling me their bags

This is how they get to their toilet and USB phone charging city

so where the insider info at

I am here for the crypto gain predictions and for the ideas500k.com game, which is supposed to be out any moment, I suppose.