Mom and dad are talking about kicking me out again

>Mom and dad are talking about kicking me out again
>I am only 21

What the fuck do I do?

You can either swim or drown, pajeet

Why people make this threads here? this board is cryptocoins only.

Also, why americans hate their kids?

>only
i had a university degree, a 6 figure salary, and a house at your age. you're not as young as you think you are.

They say it's because I'm taking advantage of them

It's another joke thread. Millennials can't survive without their parents in today's economy and shit tier jobs.

I would rather be stamped a basic income slave and have the means to visit a museum or travel around my fucking country instead of working at starbucks.

Stop taking advantage of them. Do the dishes. Help them finance their shit.

Because the shitty culture of boomer fucks

You didn't ask to be born nigger. But i guess it's an american tradition to hate your own children and give welfare to niggers instead to your own people.

Pitch yourself.

Tell them you'll perform home chores for them (cooking, cleaning, dishwashing, etc) and will also look for a job, in the meanwhile.

>But i guess it's an american tradition to hate your own children and give welfare to niggers instead to your own people.
I fucking hate this country for this exact reason

I literally said I didn't chose to be born to them and my dad said "But you're choosing to be alive now". I didn't know how to reply so I stopped

>Posts this thread instead of looking for work
Tell mom you'll pay 500 a month to keep living there. This is way cheaper than rent basically anywhere unless you want to find a room mate.
Something else you could do instead of posting the thread.
21 is a little old desu you should be able to support yourself by this point

I told them id start doing chores but they said it's not enough because that's what teenagers do and at 21 I should be doing more.

>Here's 5 benjamins
They'd accept that yaknow

fuck man, that's rought as shit. Don't worry, that has also happened to me, i understand. But i guess my parents were more understanding because they werent jew brainwashed american boomers.

fix that shit soon because if that keeps going on you wont have a country in some decades not so far away in the future.

What was your job? If you're telling the truth you're probably in the .01% of people so it's not like OP is a total degenerate for not having that

>kicking from house at 21
>mfw basement dweller at 23
>mfw my sis married and only got out from home at 30

Lol why anglos hate they own sons?

And you will kill yourself before even I.

That's a stupid thing to say and your dad gave a good comeback.
You really should do something around the house at the very least. Not a little chore, something consistent and major.
Kids are expected to pull their own weight. You aren't "only" 21. Adolescence should be the beginning of household duties.
If you have no income, why do you think your parents would threaten you? They want you to do something. If they hated you, you would already be gone.

It's so weird that you make this thread daily.

buy dgb

What's weird is that OP's parents think its okay to make a failure and then kick it out like trash.

I bet they never gave him a successful buisness model or offered to pay for his education.