Two buttons, push one

two buttons, push one

Well if such a button exists then that means there are either ayys or some supernatural power that drives them, so I'd try to get to the bottom of this

nice non answer

left

Thanks I try. This thread sucks btw

let me guess.. a world of bigotry and homophobia or a world of freedom?
I think I'll go with the atheist button lol

It doesn't really matter.

Found the gay atheist

Hey now that you guys can get legally married what are you going to complain about next?

equality (?)

Right, Catholic
I'd rather they join the NatIve Faith, but it's better than Atheistic hedonism.

found the bigot

Not being able to fuck toddlers legally is next on the list.

T. atheist homogae

Christcuck hates gays.
Doesn't realise that allowing their wish for homosexual intercourse may be the way of getting rid of this disfunction, assuming it's genetic.

That would be rape. So no.

I'm an agnostic but I would infinitely rather press the Christian button than have a world of moral relativist, existential angst-stricken fedoras

why the fuck do you overcomplicate things
You push the button. There is no other mechanism.
you shitter

Right

Because this thread sucks

It does. You don't respond to shitty threads by bumping them.

>Christians
>Not moral relativists
Christian morals are literary relative to whatever the fuck God feels like

I'm an atheist but I think I'd take my chances and make the whole world Catholic atheists are bitter ugly weirdos and normalfags simply need religious structure to their lives.

alright Veeky Forums tell me about some really cool extinct denominations

You can always sage
but don't tell the janny

Weve essentially done the everyones xtian thing already. It didnt work out so good, lots of wars, kids getting raped ect ect. Lets try the everyones athetist button, just for the dake of comparison.

Correct, but images bump regardless.

OP was gonna reply anyway that early

Denominations don't really go "extinct". They either get merged into another practice (e.g. the regional preference, a similar denomination or a conquering denomination), or in rare cases, the last surviving followers pretty much die out or convert to something else.

But in general Chrsitianity morphs and changes drastically over time, by definition most of the Christianity Europeans practiced 1000 years ago, or the very first churches of Christ were different to what is available now, and there are a lot of nuances and ways of doing things that have just faded into obscurity. For example, the structure of local churches established on Paul's missionary journeys isn't relevant to modern Christianity, because churches became more like local branches of a parish (i.e. like restaurant chains), and less like individual communities that existed on their own and sometimes interacted with other groups of Christians.

I thought OPs couldn't bump their own threads anymore. Though it may be board specific or not at all.

While not common, 'denominations' or flavours (for lack of a better word) can become extinct and they're surviving literature, archaeological structures, and reputation according to other churches, is saved from the drowning waves of time.

The Ophites are a good example.

Right, Catharism

Right. Lutherans.

Right, ultraquist

Right, roman catholic. I'm not particularly religious but at least the world would be united and at peace under the authority of an elected pope.

Atheist state would eventualy turn into some degenerate state with no morals or values, therefore it wouldn't survive for 100 years.

I would press the right one.

Push the button on the left. A society where everyone is one and only one specific faith would likely turn into some sort of theocratic hellhole sooner rather then later. The same simply cannot be said of a society where no one has any religious beliefs at all.

Now you ruined the thread, especially with that pic of a knee-grow

Right, Mormon

Hahahahahahhahhahha!
WELL MEMED!

Simple statements of fact are not memes.

A theocratic hellhole is better than a degenerate atheist state.

>morals are relative to an absolute
really makes you think?

Right, Ultra-strict Pravoslavlje (Orthodox)

why are atheists always bitter?

Left, obviously.

Left, because the kind of rules-lawyering that would have to go into making right the best choice is beyond me right now.

Left, and I say that as a Catholic, because I genuinely believe that it would do less harm than forcing everyone to bend to the half-truths of someone else's interpretation of the divine. All that does is reduce your society to having a privileged class of ethno-religious 'haves' and a violently resentful ethno-religious underclass of 'have-nots'.

Atheism was only ever a tool for tyrannical Communist regimes. Western liberal Democratic ones have prized secularism in governance for centuries, and it is the button on the left which would preserve that careful public devotion to worldly pragmatism

>as a Catholic
lmao

Right. Traditonlist Roman Catholic.

We can have the Roman Empire with her proper borders (all the Earth, the moon and several space colonies) after all.

Right. Have some fucking morals you edge lords.

Right. The Lord's Resistance Army.

bogomils, utraquists, taborites, cathars, waldensians, fraticelli, arrians, nestorians, lollards

>Should everyone be right or wrong
Hmmm

>Save the Roman empire
>Christians are the ones who fucking killed it and degenerated it's culture

>cathars
The line between Gnostics and Christians isn't always clear. I'd say this: Mormonism and Jehovah's witnesses aren't any more Christian than Muslims are Christian. Mormons and Jehova's are culturally protestant, however.

>Christians are the ones who fucking killed it
lol Christians saved it for another 1000 years. The Roman empire had devolved into a corrupt multi-cultural decadent place with a stagnant culture and economic when Christians took control.

>Saved it
Yeah, degenerating it's culture totally saved it user.
The Roman knew what would happen if they stopped worshipping their gods and the Christians proved them right.

It's much better to have everyone be a blank slate than be mind controlled into believing something.

>The Roman knew what would happen if they stopped worshipping their gods
They already did. You think sol invictus was a Roman God?

Not everyone is capable of leading a life without the constant fear of being judged by something/someone out of their reach and even when they say they fear this untouchable thing, stuff still happens, i can only imagine how much worse things would be without the dogmas of religion burning through heretics.

Choosing the denomination of Christianity is a better option, find a tame branch and apply it.

What i fear about this decision is some fucker wanting something frowned upon and fucking everything for everyone, like the Anglican church a couple of centuries ago.
A couple of decades after the world conversion, we might end up exactly where we are right now with the desert quadrilogy since people aren't sheep and will exploit, distort and create branches of the main religion.

So... button 1 can go very very wrong or extremely right, button 2 would eventually lead to where we are right now. I can take a chance, destroying the world or making things stay almost the same, i don't like this game.

It was a god apart of the rest. Christ was a jealous god and wouldn't let people worship anyone else.

>Christ was a jealous god
Said no one. Saint Paul specifically says love isn't jealous.

>The Roman knew what would happen if they stopped worshipping their gods
The massive clusterfuck that had already been happening for centuries before?

Right, Roman paganism

>Said no one
Except god when he gets butthurt when you worship anyone but him.

And the Christcucks coming in and being huge degenerates only hurt the matter.
Christfags used the opportunity to jew it up and ruin the roman empire.

What kind of atheist?

Stupid hypothetical. The basis of Christianity is free will, fucker.

Ah, yes, being the only institution that still did social services instead of proping up some dime a dozen general-claiming-too-to-the-emperor sure fucked up an empire in the middle of civil wars and hyper-inflation.
I'm so sorry we aren't like the mighty pagan romans, that pussied out of Alexandria, letting plague run rampant for a long time, while we went and took care of everything, shortening it's duration where we acted.

I am an athiest and I would push neither.

you dont have to be an athiest to not believe in christianity