Crypto being exposed to normies

On a popular forum I browse more and more people are talking about and getting into crypto.

What are the negative ramifications that will inevitably result from normies getting into crypto en mass? Or is it a good thing?

Stabilization of the market

cant reach the moon without the normie bubble. just gotta dump all your bags on them before it inevitably bursts

Good thing if you are already holding, this is the sheeple that will make us rich. If you get in with them you are getting fleeced tho.

Some faggot mentioned ETH in my Finance class

Professor was sold on it and bought in at the ATH and came in pissed off the next day

It's a good thing because prices will rise, it's a bad thing because

>worst case
government begins to regulate crypto
> best case
BIT and ETH worth $10,000+

top kek

NORMIES GET OUT OF MY CRYPTO!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what we want for two reason. The first being normies coming into crypto are what will legitimize it as a form of currency and make it permanent. People won't have to worry about the bubble bursting if enough people accept it. The second reason is, the gains have to come from somewhere. If you're up 10 dollars it means someone else is down 10 dollars. Everyone makes dumb mistakes at first and to put it bluntly their money will go to more experienced coiners.

How do these guys not have raging boners all the time sometimes in public I'll see a milf and have to tuck it up

Not even trying to talk shit but are you a virgin? I remember having that problem when I was like 14 but now I really have to see something pretty arousing to get hard if I'm not about to have sex.

They will pump our bags

My uncle (a physician), at our last Sunday family dinner, was trying to convince me to buy cumcoin (CUM) on yobit at 2sats. He kept saying that the sell walls were razor thin.

Not happening very soon. They see it as nothing but abstraction. I tried explaining Bitcoin to my father and my girlfriend. They heard about Bitcoin, but fiat is everything to them and will be for the rest of their lives, I reckon. Plus, the amount of information and knowledge you have to have to deal with crypto drives most normies away immediately. Try telling your mom to download a qt wallet over at gibhub, or your sister to open an account at coinbase or bittrex and trade. They can't. Gen Z will be the ones who will benefit from crypto the most. The current generation will miss out on it entirely.

Which forum? Bbmisc?

My dad won't fucking stop shilling bitbean. I keep telling him that it's just a FUCKING SHITCOIN but he loses his mind over it and talks about how it's sprouting or some retarded gay shit. If I see that FUCKING BEAN ONE MORE GOD DAMN FUCKING TIME I'M GONNA FUCKING DO IT I SWEAR TO GOD.

fuckin kek

They've recently banged one of those whores they're posing next to. I mean not exactly one of those even; one exactly like them
Yes, he don't understand.

My little sister shills bitbean at me as well, she's always in the back yard planting beans to commemorate her new bitbean purchases and says "As I sprout bitbeans in my wallet, I sprout real beans in my garden" then she does a little rain dance

Post her nudes. Also, buy bitbean

No I have actually slept with over 30 women and am 23 must just have insane libido

>this generation is too stupid to adopt crypto
>my life the post
having a high iq sorta sucks sometimes :Vv)