Why aren't you buying Monacoin?

Will be major gains when Jap exchanges trade it. Upward trend already. Limited supply. Get in now. This is undervalued and it's only a matter of time before it moons.

Other urls found in this thread:

monappy.jp/view_live_streams?channel_id=rikukou&type=0
askmona.org/
monappy.jp/
mona-coin.com/en/
ark-pc.co.jp/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacoin/#markets
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/zaif/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this good coin yes
i have 20,000
i am ready for 50,000 satoshi by next month

2014? Is that accurate?

it's japan's first crypto, yeah. from 2chan actually. zaif has an atm network across the country where you can trade jpy for mona and btc. this is guaranteed to grow.

How well known is it in Japan? Is it a meme over there like doge? If it is I'd say hell yeah I'm buying before their exhanges open it

>tfw only 13.2 monas(literally all I have on crypto)

yeah it's basically a cat version of dogecoin. Mona is some ASCII meme over there idk I just read a coindesk article about it from 2014 like 10 min ago it's probably a PnD

No no no no, scams in Japan is not polite against concept of rei. only profit for one? profit for none.

Last time I looked at the order book for Mona on Bittrex it was lopsided as fuck, almost bought it. Probably should've.

There are only a handful of coins that can actually be used in marketplaces, and Mona is one of them. I've put a lot into Mona and am hodling for the long game. It's been steadily climbing for a while now with only minor corrections, bought in a few weeks ago and have made an easy 50%.

so what are you saying? I just sold some other meme for this, hopefully it takes off

>scrypt based shitcoin

should i only invest in the three main coins (bitcoin, etherum, lite coin) or should i risk it with alt coins ?

of course you should risk it. what are you a pussy? don't you see the 80% daily spikes? why do you think 90% of us are here?

that being said the majority of your holdings should be in eth/btc/ltc

Memecoin is not the same thing as shitcoin. Well it's like a shitcoin that people accept and buy anyways because they like it. Invest! Japan will drive the price up

for anyone interested in monacoin
check out this shit that the monacoin community created

in stream monacoin tipping
nocoiners will see and go wtf is monacoin then get some
and boom we rich

monappy.jp/view_live_streams?channel_id=rikukou&type=0

notice how at the top it says
"monacoin donated"

if u donate using the tipping system built into the website it shows a popup on the stream for all twitch viewers to see.

fken cool shit

want more reason to invest?
look how active this website that has monacoin tipping built in is
askmona.org/

look at this website with a buncha monacoin related shit
monappy.jp/

monacoin charts
mona-coin.com/en/

LOOK AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT

HALVING IN 26 DAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
26 DAYS TO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
GET IT NOW U DENSE FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSS

is it ever used outside of mona related sites? In case I have a shitload of this and go to Japan and wanna pay for things

wanna know why monacoin is so successful?

because they stuck to one coin only
and developed the shit out of it
when face with mining pools fucking its shit up because it was scrypt
they moved to a gpu only algo, lyra2rev2 and added dark gravity wave
they added segwit just because fuck it they wanted to.
you see how us 4channers operate?
we focus on 500 coins and only invest if the coin has good developers

monacoin:
everyone who can help monacoin does so, and they communitcate through askmona,
if its a good change to the code, they show their support and change the coin
its the only coin that has a chance of getting no coiners involvedAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU CAN BUY ANY PC PARTS WITH IT AT THIS STORE either online or in person
its like a microcenter of japan

they fucking only accept monacoin and bitcoin

can u believe this shit!!!!

ark-pc.co.jp/

cool. I could do without the autistic shilling but sounds like a promising coin

>confused screaming

This looks promising. How active has it been recently? I see a nice upward trend, but discussion about it and coverage seems stagnant.

What exactly does the halving mean?

It's basically a hybrid of Monero and Doge; you've got a lot of people actually buying stuff with it, and a lot of people hodling just for the meme factor. These two things make it resistant to speculation, which means it might not ever moon big-time, but at the same time keep the coin consistently growing due to intrinsic demand with nice modest gains. It's also independent of most crypto; the market value is entirely Japanese, the exchange is about 80% Japanese, and as a result, when BTC crashes and most other alts follow, Mona holds relatively steady.

It's not going to win you lambos overnight or anything, but it's a strong reserve currency, at the least, and because it has never (at least not since 2014) had people attempting to pump it, and because it has a middle-tier marketcap, there's still potential for at least sudden 2-3x gains in the future imo.

How popular is it in Japan? I'd ask some actual Japanese people myself, but it'd be obvious that I'm a gaijin attempting to profit off of their currency, which I imagine they wouldn't take too kindly to. I'd certainly buy a decent amount of this if I saw some evidence that it's actually still used and developed consistently.

I have 25 mona that will be a nice profit when it reaches $1 whos with me

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monacoin/#markets
You can see that the primary exchange is done between MONA and JPN, not MONA and crypto. Despite that, Japanese people speculate relatively little on it, with Bittrex trades making the majority of non-fiat exchanges.

It's also consistently the third-most traded coin on Zaif, behind only BTC and XEM.
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/zaif/

There are caveats; Zaif (basically #2 in Japan) isn't nearly as big of an exchange as Coinflyer, which does not carry Mona. From what I've found, there are Japanese people trying to get Mona onto Coinflyer, but I have no idea if that will be successful. Regardless, it's on Western exchanges so it's not like it's completely inaccessible.

They've also continued developing it, e.g. they've incorporated a tipping system into their wallet which functions with Twitch, for the gamer market. I'm not going to say they're pioneers in tech (though they were the first Japanese cryptocoin), but they have a dedicated userbase and the charts show steady, periodic growth.

Just moved up 10% in a matter of minutes.

Theyre planning a trading card game too now. Something like pepecash (which I dont really know) but with japanese pop culture. In 2014 only japan was into monacoin. Even if this happens again, its probably still a 3x on your investment.

Can I still mine this without needing 10 gpus?