How mad does this make you biz? Normies are coming. And im not helping

How mad does this make you biz? Normies are coming. And im not helping.

I own a restaurant... why not start massing my coins thru my business.

I know this is the future so why not start now?
Volume is 0 but maybe some coiners will start coming in the near future.

Surprisingly lots of people know about it already.

Thoughts?
Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/bcoin-developers-unveil-lcoin-the-first-node-js-fullnode-implementation-of-litecoin/
irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf
ethereum.org/ether
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normie adoption is good. Boosts long-term value.

>pay with BTC

Why would you accept payment in something that takes like 2 hours to approve a transaction?

How the fuck do you pay for something in BTC in person anyway?

Also, this is definitely some trendy hipster place in the Bay Area, normies will never adopt this

wow this is actually great if this happens wide-scale, maybe there is hope for this coins after all, which country is this in?

>pay with BTC
and wait five or six hours for the transaction to clear?

Lestats? San Diego user?

they'd use litecoin, btc should be treated as a store of value

Because you can hide the income that way.

If regular people start trying to profit from exchanges we will bleed them dry.

themerkle.com/bcoin-developers-unveil-lcoin-the-first-node-js-fullnode-implementation-of-litecoin/

Developing ways for using litecoin for buying stuff at the store

Op here, located in vancouver canada

I thought that was the plan all along.

Add ethereum.

I'm in Vancouver, where specifically?

I'm a Pizza delivery guy and I have a little clipboard where people sign their credit card receipts, I have a piece of paper laminated to it that says Send some unregulated love

That is cool. If the market has a high % of speculators and low % of users it will(inb4 >will) become a bubble.
We need cryptos to become a normie thing, but used to buy and sell stuff not to make money,

exactly, more adoption reduces volatility, allowing these coins to actually become usable

>We need cryptos to become a normie thing, but used to buy and sell stuff not to make money

Exactly. That's how you get away with not paying capital gains when you cash out too. If it becomes widespread enough, you can start paying for meals/hotels/travel/rent in crypto and save 100% of your fiat

>Not accepting Ether

You had one job.

You own an Indian reaturant. You nasty pajeet. Go shill yobit.

In surrey. Scott road... dosa place... you should be able to find us

they're actually providing your "investments" with a hopeful future

Fuck off Blockstream, no it shouldn't.

come meet me in person and call me a pajeet. Altho i serve many pajeets i myself am not one i can assure you lol

im on the island, if im over there and say im from biz and pay in crypto will you give me a discount?

If bitcoin turns out to have the fastest time/cheapest transactions after these updates, then so be it, I'm not some fanboy faggot, just get these fucking things in use.

>surrey

Don't wanna get shot thx. You're literally a pajeet lmaooo

for everyone else in the thread, surrey is filled with militant pajeets that shoot at each other every week.

this

it's already 10% off and a free coffee you greedy fuck if you need money that bad be an asshole and sit there milking your bean juice until the value of LTC, digi or BTC drops then use that one to pay

And pay a $3.00 fee for two cups of chai tea

did anyone ever tell you how cool you are?

When you buy stuff with bitcoin it's still a taxable event just like when you sell them on an exchange.

irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf
See question 6

i know i really didnt think this thru to that extent, but we usually deal with groups not just one guy ordering one chai.. lol come on

yeah buddy of course

Transaction fees have lowered a lot lately. The mempool is emptying, and transactions with 0-10 sat/byte are being processed.

It's a taxable event right.. And how is it regulated? How would anyone know that you paid for coffee with BTC?

actually i myself am curious about this?

CRA comes knocking, how the hell can they know?

unless someone here works for them lol

might be different up here in canada i havent looked into it (probably not though)

correct me if im wrong,

but the way i understand it is that ether is a platform not a store of value.

ether is not meant to be used as a currency

That's ethereum you're thinking of, ether is the currency

what? this is news to me
is the value of ether the same as ethereum?

i dont see it on any exchange?

>cheating on taxes

ethereum.org/ether
>It is a form of payment made by the clients of the platform to the machines executing the requested operations

OP, you should do some research on byteball too, it's super quick and slowly going up in price for a long time

lol i thought about visiting a waves coffee too look at the atm but i think about it and i would get too much social anxiety just walking into a coffee place when i dont even drink coffee just to look at the bitcoin atm

You can see the transaction on the block chain even if it has 0 confirms. That's good enough until segwit fork. I doubt someone is going to try to double spend attack for a $10 meal.