Verge THE NEW ARK

Letting all of you onto the moon.

>Smart contracts starting in July, now is the perfect time to buy if you want to get in
>Verge is at a low value, so theres literally no risk involved.
>Buying ten thousand now will make you a milli in a month
>Privacy included using the power of Tor
>Trading available through LTC, DOGE, and other shitcoins
>Solid team that has a roadmap
>Still a large sum of availability left

Get in before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFXkJjgPlII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sold.

I have 9k of this. Will it ever hit $1? I can hold for 5 years, I only spent like $50

TFW sold 2.5m for 14sats

I think you are right on this.
it might in a few years. lots of potential. I own 50 k of it right now

I have 750k, is that enough or should I go for the million to get a lambo? what's the ETA?

It could go higher than a dollar. Just look at the history of other coins that have hit $1. Storjcoin, Steem, practically any coin that got far, was a fraction of what they cost now. People need to know about it though.

I actually like the name Verge. It sounds cool, unlike Mooncoin, Espers or any other Pajeet coin.

It can't go higher than 30 cents. There's way too many coins out there.

>Espers
reminds me of aspergers so I never invested in it

>new Ark
You mean it's going to crash and burn to zero?

If you own 750k right now, if it ever hits $.2, youll be sitting on about $150k. I'd at least wait until the supply caps out to sell, if not longer

I want this coin to grow fast soon, it just needs alphabay.

It absolutely schools all other privacy coins. Look at moneros size.

The dev is smart, look at how he schools pivx. Fucking tards thing 3rd worlder western union transfers will be sustainable.

How much room is there for this to even grow in value if 80% of its max supply has already been mined?

link
youtube.com/watch?v=EFXkJjgPlII

Over 13.4 BILLION coins. Unlikely to hit a dollar any time. But it should do well, I have a little.

Storj: 51,173,144 coins

Steem: 2,016,204 coins

Verge: 13,409,472,280 coins

Math, people. Math.

Someone request it as a form of payment on Alphabay.

I don't know much about the technical shit, but how big of a market cap would it need to have to hit a couple dollars? If you consider all these europoor and african countries with unstable currencies, I think it's only a matter of time before some serious money comes flowing into the sector

simple math duuuuude.

16 billion coins. if market cap hits 16 bill usd than 1 usd= 1xvg

Guys who bought this early have literally 40-70x their money right now. Don't bother.