>bancor partner
>parent company work with alipay
>approval of chinese government
>relatively small mc
>conference on 22nd detailing release 2,0
>microsoft speaking at conference

links
bancor.network/partners

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/alibaba-deploys-onchains-antshares-blockchain-for-super-secured-email/

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i0cj8/translated_article_062217_smart_economy_antshares/ - See this for microsoft speakers

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i36u2/actual_sourced_facts_only_thread/
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i0cj8/translated_article_062217_smart_economy_antshares/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chinese ETH

prove it, I think you're putting me on

Fuck this slant coin and the chinks. Every night those slits-for-eyes crash it into the fucking ground because they can't see straight. They must just beat their zipper heads against the fucking keyboard.
>srreeel
>srrreeel
>Fuk youu

No wonder they can't fucking drive. Buy the gook mess now before Aryans take it to the moon again tomorrow.

read the information provided

further - reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i36u2/actual_sourced_facts_only_thread/

how does any of that make it the 'new eth'

im going balls deep in this shit for mooning for some fucking reason

once i read chinese ETH yesterday about this shit...say no more.

yoloing this shit til i'm either driving a lambo or blowing someone for rent money

>buying the chinese ETH line

You're letting shills manipulate your emotions.

kinda my thought im in for a quick buck. but most likey blow someone tomorrow for money to get to work

yes blow now, buy more ant
and then think back to the million dollar blowjobs

is there a discord shilling group im unaware of or something

thats chill if there is just invite me so i can dump at the right moment

Same

this

who's holding with iron fists?

>mfw day traders keep selling and missing out as usual

yes its called watch the fucking asian markets

Read op this is a real coin controlled by chinks we have no power here.

i have been, they hit an ATH today but are also behind on price

You bought these coins 2 days ago.
Literally, you are the very definition of a short term daytrader.

Hope I don't wake up holding bags

No. We are Veeky Forumsraelis helping each other since yesterday. Finding and posting factual information.
Any misinformation should be called out, I am just posting what I find.

Like this below

What is a smart contract? Popularity is that you can do some logical programming. If it is a complete virtual machine Turing, then the smart contract theory can be any complex logic programming. The recent little ants introduced the Smart Contract 2.0, which is a smart contract system different from the etherbase, fabric and other block chains. The biggest feature of Smart Contract 2.0 is that developers do not have to learn new intelligent contract language, directly using their own familiar Java, C / C #, Go and other programming languages for intelligent contract development. Do you know what that means? Smart contract 2.0 can dock the global millions of developers community, is conducive to the rapid formation of a huge smart contract ecology. At the same time, Smart Contract 2.0 also has a lightweight, stack-based virtual machine (smart contract running on a virtual machine) with independent research and development, with the "deterministic call tree" technology, can achieve theoretically unlimited scalability. In addition, C # compiler has been completed, you can use it to write ants in C # smart contract, that is, developers can now start to develop application case. Therefore, we will hold a formal conference in early May. Immersed Smart Contract 2.0 White Paper is prepared, divided into nine sections, plus contract types, virtual machines, high-level languages, and so on.
From Bitcointalk - confirmed by ANS Staff

This is why we call it chinese ETH. Improved stratis is also possible :^)

only if i sell bro. which im not, obviously

I'm day trader, is that a bad thing? I make £3k a week on a bad week.

I bought ANS on the 16th at .0008.

fook cmon 250k wall go away
i want to sleep

sleep and hold antshares or sell and stuff hmmmm

-

^ that is about the length of your fuse.

And the length of your dick.

>reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6i0cj8/translated_article_062217_smart_economy_antshares/ - See this for microsoft speakers
You aren't even hiding it. Kill yourself nigger.

kys
show me anywhere else where antshares information is translated. unless the chinese boys from other threads come back we thats the only option

hold and go to sleep. look at the volume. no one is dropping their bags today.

CRASH IMINENT

Fodl mr weak hands.

im not liking this double top we got going here

Go load up on some more Karma, plebbit gold, and hot memes, you fag.

Of course I bought in and shit is going down.. as usual my timing is impeccable.

hopefully it crashes to .210

stay poor pleb

This shit is about to moon hold

i spent the night yesterday buying high selling low

it's like your brain works in inverse when you're tired and paniked

No man you are following Veeky Forums advice perfectly.

Here comes the dump

trump is right the chinese are some currency manipulating pieces of shit

would buy right now if you haven't already

>About to moon
>77 btc wall

he has time

stop selling stupid chinks
this have much better potential

NO

those whales are commited

while the chinks are driving it, the whales on bittrex are using the opportunity to do their thing

Let the chinks sell so white power can blast through the prices again and make me more cash

SELL SELL SELL

Forreal, look at that trade volume. Even if the hype is completely unsubstantiated, the west will continue to buy in for the next few days thus driving up the price.

hmm.... i think im going to sleep
and just hold until 1 hour before the conference

i sent more bitcoin to bittrex to buy this dip but the fucker wont get on the block chain. wtf

>trying to prop up his pump&dump chinese fidget spinner coin with a gay ant for a logo

I was daytradin makin loads of money buying and selling, buying and selling. For 5th time I bought the dip but it dipped way further than anticipated... will this hit 7.50 dollars so I can sell my bags?

wait til it hits $15

Protip: sell your ants now and buy LBC

and i just bought the dip HAHAHA this level of manipulation is insane just bought in at the same price as the cheap chink exchange.

bitcoin has not had a block mined in 25 mins thats not good

>selling at loss

Hell no, I invested 2 btc during the dip, riding the waves and shit like that but it dropped a dollar. Fuck if I sell now I lose my profits and initial investment.

you bought too early fampai

what do you make of patientory

Gonna have to disagree, can't see it going nearly that low.

niggers that what i think about

my bid is at the solid horizontal line...I think it'll hit

Same. I can ree with you if you want.

Look at are charts compared to Jubi and Yuanboa. They performed similarly up until now.

so buy the dip right?

looks like it's gonna dip bruv

it won't be dipping much further if at all. If you want to buy, now's the time.

THE FUCKER WONT GET CONFIRMED ITS BEEN A HOUR

that's why you xfer in ltc/eth friendo

I laugh at the fools who think ARK is the next ETH, it was a classic pump and dump whereas ANT has potential and is holding its ground.

Yesterday I lost 23 ANS because a wall of 100 was eaten in about 4 seconds.
>Really makes you think

i trade on bitcoin bitstamp no ltc there just shitripple

Expect a boom when these cunts get their btc to bittrex

holy fuck it just broke that massive sell wall

moving on up senpai

here we go again

now comes the right shoulder...

I'm out. I feel like those gooks are going to drop a sell wall any second.

very scary

Called it. Got out seconds before the nips could pull their slant tricks.

I feel like you fags are trying really hard to fud before it gets pumped up another 60 cents.

mfw bought 1700 ANT @ 128k

Are you retarded? They just dropped a 20BTC sell wall right after I said they would. They have literally hundreds of BTC in sell walls to drop.

0.00244990 BAG HERE

SEND ANTS TO CARRY MY BAGS

>18 btc sell wall
shiieeet

Either newfag or fud whale can't tell

AdM7aWQtjzLktuXyRzZgBJ6gxyavRJWgTR

pls someone gib me 1 ant pls

Yep, you're legitimately retarded. Enjoy your bags nigger. I'm not giving an unevolved ape like you any more tips.

I'm still trying to understand all those words...

what do you mean by sell wall? Are they trying to pull the price down so they can buy in cheap, and then they put up buy walls to drive the price up?

Did I get that correct?

What tips all you did was fud a fake sell wall faggot. HOLY SHIT 20BTC ITS OVER

hi biz bought 14000 ans at 46k sats still hodling 7k for real moon. am over the moon thank you based anons

Duh. And the prices will follow as long as the chinks have coins to burn.

And based on the 145BTC in walls they had up a half hour ago, they have a lot of coins to burn.

Follow the other high volume gook exchanges if you want to accurately gauge where the ANS price should be without this manipulation.

Wait till the chinese people come back again. Good buy position now. Volume increased from 4k to 8.6k since last night and still rising. This is the boom ship! Ants will flood ur memes

AdM7aWQtjzLktuXyRzZgBJ6gxyavRJWgTR

can you share bro? plssss

dont need lambo, just need a new microwave

I hope you're not larping you lucky ant.
Please remember us when you become mighty and powerful.

You think I'm fudding sell walls? Well who knows? Maybe I am?

Either way, I know which way the prices will go, so a little monkey like you should listen.

Yeah like when you told the guy to look at other exchanges then failed to mention they had it listed for 50 cents more? Those extra 50 cents where bittrex has been up until now? So it would seem more likely whales are keeping the price down to accumulate more? Stop giving advice and fuck off.

its okay user, maybe you can play with an ant farm instead while the big boys make money ;)