THE Blocknet

Sharing some crypto secrets here this one is LEGENDARY anons

>Fully decentralized exchange
>Trustless atomic swaps across blockchains (already works... trust me I tried)
>DX GOES TO MAIN NET IN A FEW WEEKS
>Similar "products" are 2+ years behind in dev
>No one has heard of the Blocknet

Holy fuck lads this is really a fucking great product that hasn't had the absurd ICO bread/hype to fuel the bullmarketfire

After the almostcrash of BTC and ETH this week+, I spent fucking DAYS researching shit and found this GEM. Look it up lads this is not a drill. THIS IS NO FUCKING SHITCOIN PROMO ASSHOLES. IF YOU WANT THAT SHIT GO TO USELESS PUMP N DUMP THREADS

Block has a $20M market cap and SHOULD BE $100M+ today let alone after the DX, SPV, and UI release.

Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does this compare to Waves?

I own only 30 BLOCK which I bought over a month ago. Will I make it?

What will the price be in 2/3 months?

>no dev progress for months
dropped

This is perfect, I looked at this specifically and WAVES takes a colored coin approach to decentralization so reliability is dependent on a 3rd party by default using this (which i can't stand). BLOCK however is a fucking silly ass GEM. These cats literally let me trade SYS for LTC in 1 sec from wallet to wallet with no colored coins, no anything. POOF, a fucking trustless trade. Unbelievable.

Based on what i was looking at with ARK, WAVES, etc... Block in 3 months should be over $50/pop

Github my man.. this is a low $ operation. Been going on since like 2014. Progress is there. Activity on Slack gets you the most bang for your buck.

where do I get this ?

Only exchanges I found is Bittrex and NovaEx... Nova is a joke though only has about 3 orders open. Bittrex is basically the ONLY place you can but up some Block

Was looking at this one also seems pretty solid (like no risk) potential gains. Gonna buy some and HODL for a month

there's little action on bittrex too

has anyone actually used the blocknet native exchange? how many people are participating? any hard data on this?

even a stellar product a shit if noone knows it or noone is using it

Poor marketing is all i could figure. I shit you not tho i made a legitimate trade SYS for LTC on the testnet. My guess is they're holding out for a marketing push until they get a UI rdy to roll. The word is fee-collecting nodes go live in a few weeks

Where can you store it? Does it have a reliable wallet?

It's solid as fuck. I tried everything to debunk this product. Staking works and pays - updated to the Block chainz page site and all.

Apparently it seems as if it's a couple, maybe 3-4 core Devs are working on the product who subcontract as they need to which I was kinda meh at first but it's understandable from a low $ ICO product from an altcoin circa 2014.

Yep tried it. QT wallet already staking, only took me about 8 hours to get activity. Can encrypt the wallet and back it up as well. Wallet is ALSO getting redone when the rollout launches.

isnt this one a shitcoin?

I expected that but no my man, these cats are literally floating under the radar in front of our faces. I float the 1-300 ranks routinely and these cats have been sitting between 80-100 rank for a while. Trust me on this one man I fucking hate biz shitcoins. I can't stand shit DGB promos, can't stand ESP promos, can't stand any of that shit. ARK is decent but my God if you are an ARK guy you should know and LOVE Block. 100% this is a no brainer.

for arktards it isn't as attractive because of its price per coin

Quick update of info too that I noticed i missed (missed a lot desu) is P2P service nodes need to own 5,000 Block to operate. These nodes collect trade fees on every transaction while the users of the trade are paying a fraction of what our centralized exchanges are killing us with. I dunno how to explain this to you guys but this is about a nobrainer as it gets.... for Veeky Forums at least

Yeah but this is crypto user... it doesn't matter the price per coin, it's all about the market cap and coins/tokens outstanding

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0

Looked that up, old FUD campaign against XC and Block. If this held ground i wouldn't be able to use the DX in testnet and verify Github updates

This most likely has a tad to do with the abnormally low market cap though

Last Fall their PR guy name is Arlyn was on a crypto podcast for about an hour. Can't remember which one but check it out. Late 2016 discussing the product and it's status. I hope to God you guys can talk me outta this one but I shit you not I've spent almost 2 straight weeks on this one

I hear your point but this is multiplication and ark will rise x5 sooner than block x3

say you have 0,3BTC; which one would you choose:
1000 ark x 5 x 30000 sat/ark=1,5BTC or 1,2BTC gains
136 block x 3 x 220000 sat/block=0,9BTC or 0,6 gains

yeah i mean its three years old but i figure its worth a post if youre really looking at investing

Im not quite following here user... instead look at it in Market Cap. Today ARK = $71M, Block = $21M.

If Block is releasing a product before ARK, it should be the value of ARK at the very minimum. If the DX catches on well we could see a market cap surpassing WAVES at $500M+

lol guys, I'm literally fucking finishing thoughts i couldnt fit into the OP

BLOCK has 3.9M Coins outstanding. That's it. And AS OF NOW there's a 5,000 BLOCK requirement to run a service Node. This isn't a set-in-stone number either as it apparently decreased from 10,000 to 5,000 in the past... it could very well go lower. Service nodes collect a % of trade fees - fees that are microscopic in comparison to what we see on our shit centralized exchanges.

THIS.

Been watching Block for a while, OP isn't shitcoining

and another successful pump and dump?

i like how the shills always time with a nice quick little moon

It's been updating on github for 4 years now

No dumping on this one til $300. Not farfetched either if you compare market caps

Shhhhhhh, fucking OP!
Don't let the masses know. I managed to get in at $5 and will ride the shit out of this until $100. Now fuck off with your shilling

Why should I buy now ?

sold my ark for this. this will be huge. also had an investigation on the "scam" thing. read somewhere that a syscoin dev and some guys from bay ment that the product is legit and working. 1) buy 2) hold 3) lambo

0/

Looks like it's started pumping, might hit 8 dollars at this rate

same i got in at 4.75
>tfw only 108 of these bad boyos

I think I'll wait for the 27 bitcoins of sell orders at 2.7^10^6 satoshis to go through first before buying. INB4 long term hold

order book is an absolute disgrace

dont wait too long - dont want to miss you up there ;-)

I'm in a discord with the guys shilling Blocknet. Do NOT buy it, it's a secret pump n dump being run by a small handful of assholes trying to dump on your ass.

Post proof

Anything connected to Prometheus is a P&D this is common knowledge for anyone who isn't a crypto baby who joined in the last 6 months.

>Prometheus is a P&D

That was all an attempt to FUD the coin user. It's not connected to prometheus

Idgaf, he said he was specifically in a shill discord and I asked for proof

don't buy this PnD, buy the dipping ark instead

ye proof would be great. 0/

Ark is literally vapourware. No tech behind it yet

>Inb4 muh sleek wallet

We pumping boys

Equal valuation to waves puts it at $150 per coin. That's huge. That's a 23x growth.

Ark has some good devs behind it with a good track record.

What does blocknet have?

a dev with a history of being a scammer

pathetic volume

>a dev with a history of being a scammer
Isn't the lead dev 'respected'? What is his history?

Ark has had some big ICOs on their slack channel like BAT and Bancor. I think they're making good inroads

blocknet have the scammer devs

what's their history?

Have been following these guys for a while on their slack. They have been developing for years and are about to release their product on main net. Seems however that they have been actively avoiding doing any marketing, which I don't get.

Over the next few months some big releases are planned. I'm guessing the price will get upwards momentum soon.

+1

It's confirmed FUD. The lead developer is on slack actively and answers any questions you ask