LITECOIN MOONING AGAIN

Holy shit guys, BUY BUY BUY for EASY gains! You want to be a millionaire, right?

If I wanted bitcoin, I'd buy bitcoin.

I already bout in at 33 tho

you guys aren't worried about the ancient whales? yall should be......

>if I wanted JihanWuCoin, I'd buy bitcoin.

This, niggas be comin out of the deep like Cthulu.

They are dead by now. They hanged themselves like 2 yrs ago

What is a stop loss?

I sold all my coins because they were supposed to drop. Fuck fuck fuck. I still made profit on previous moon but it hurts regardless. I'm sitting on 0 and not getting back in at this point.

This, ancient whales will sell any time

Fuck off with these threads OP stop tryingg to pump it like its one of your flavor of the day shitcoins
It doewnt work that like imagine shilling this hard for a small rise in ETH.

People actually trust litecoin and bave bought in already this is not ARK or some other memecoin you utter faggot

So it's time to short it now?

I sold already

this, fuck "traders", this coin was stable and beautiful

when normies figure out litecoin is just china coin 2.0 all backed by huge asic miners
they will buy vertcoin because of it's decentralized GPU algo

margin trading is suicide behavior but you should set a stop loss

Yes, I want my stable LTC back, not this mooning by whales

>user just sold his LTC. I REPEAT, user JUST SOLD HIS LTC REQUESTING TO DEPLOY A REGRET-MANEUVER OVER

>Copy that Whale Recon Team 2, Whale Pump Team 7 commencing high level price increase, targeting $100- over and out....

I already bought at $25

HOLY FUCK IT IS MOONING $50+ by tomorrow

SELLFAGS set a lot of sell orders at 50.

Buy $300 worth of litecoins on coinbase
>purchase successful

check my wallet and have 0 litecoin
>try again

coinbase removed my card and has verify payment again
>can't verify card because coinbase doesn't want me to buy litecoin while its cheap

>mfw

At this point why does anyone bother with btc when ltc is better in everyway and has already implemented the changes btc is dragging their heels on. Seems to be the only reason is >muh first coin >muh oldest pof

Pump and dump