At what point in American history did feminism (aka female nationalism) stop being necessary...

At what point in American history did feminism (aka female nationalism) stop being necessary? I'd say 1976 when it became obvious it was doing more harm than good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oETivbBtlAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno I just hate the modern roastie, I've been lucky enough to date mostly submissive chicks but listening to strong womyn lecturing their boyfriends about all kinds of mundane shit and having the guy nod his head in agreement and refusing to challenge her is pathetic. American girls work overtime to seem masculine and it's very unsettling.

as soon as women could vote, feminism was doomed to become what it is now.

Never. Sick of you mongs veiwing feminism from the lens of gamergate fall out memes. I need feminism because a lot of people aren't given a voice in life just because of cultural dogma about gender, not so much in practice but in mindset, mainly androcentric views that don't consider women objectively. Femininity is a good thing for humanity, I say that as a male feminist.
No this is not bait, no I am not a cuckhold.

I don't think feminism should be political,
Promoting equalitarian libertarian privileges is a different thing from feminism.
I just realized I'm technically a radical anarchist-feminist,,,thanks?

People should realize that feminism isn't really the problem - women are. Every single woman, whether feminist or not, is fucking evil and should die.

But what about xhe wymins reproductive and child rearing utility?

Artificial wombs.

Feminism is about destroying femininity.

And men and women will never be equal you faggot, because they are biologically, anatomically and hormonalky different.

If I as a man want to view and treat women as different to myself, feminism has no right to change that.

Now fuck off.

>hormonalky
Kys yourself phonecuck

>No this is not bait, no I am not a cuckhold.

Not an argument.

Maybe when men can give birth to women and breastfeed, and when the average women can lift above her weight and take 5 minutes instead of 9 months in the life-creating process, we can discuss equality. Until then, stfu.

Oh wait feminists are already attacking men for not breastfeeding

U4reel?

>having a voice is good
top meme

Ectogenetic gestation. We're not far from getting there.

You really should leave as well.

Veeky Forums IS /pol/

Good meme, not even the guy you're talking to but wow how egotistical can you get

cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=oETivbBtlAE

Once it descended into the denial of biology and became simply an excuse for losers to rationalize why they turned out to be such failures.

>It's a christcuck can't make a non secular argument episode.

t. atheist commie leftist gay tranny

I don't think it's useful to view feminism (or any theory) in a way of linear narrative. Parts of feminism are still useful, just not what you see on the media. And who would have thought back in 2007 that the world would be the way it is now exactly? Things constantly change and sometimes we think we have a good idea of what something is before it manifests as something else.

>basically just replaces the anime girl with the word cuck
Kill yourself you insecure loser

I'd say that there's still some practicality that can be salvaged from modern feminism, but people who burn down buildings in pursuit of "equality" are hurting their own movement. The "equality" that they seek, and the equality that they should be looking for are two vastly different things, though

very much thanks i cumed bants

I think feminism is trash but if you cant see why a religious argument is worthless against a non religious person then i cant help you.